My most anticipated (Obviously is American Horror Story. A little bummed they're not doing Asylum, my personal favorite season. But there's always next year! Just excited to see my favorite (aside from Scream) property repped at HHN!
2. The Exorcist. I rather like the movie but personally never found it particularly scary. But I'm super excited to see how such an iconic fllm gets pulled off in a live action setting.
3. Krampus. I was itching for this maze since I first saw the movie and I really hope it doesn't disappoint. But the movie seems tailor made to be turned into a maze
4. Halloween 2. Love that even though it's a returning theme it's a completely new concept and I bet the hospital setting for the sequel will make for some awesome scares
5. Freddy Vs. Jason. Not much to say on this one other than I'm looking for it. Just not as much as the others
6. Texas Chainsaw. Similar situaton, I'm looking forward to it, but just have never been a particularly huge TCM fan. But here's hoping this can reach the greatness of BIB
7. TWD. Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Honestly I might even skip this one at the event if time is running short. It's (essentially) the same as the daytime attraction. And I'm just not a TWD fan. If it came down to it I'd probably repeat AHS before doing TWD.