Wait times for every night of the event

Jumboshrmp

So you may say I have no life. I just think I have too much time on my hands. But I have collected the wait time updates that were sent out through text messages twice an hour for all of the houses for every event night. While this data is mostly useless, I thought I'd share it with you all because it is interesting to see which nights were more crowded than others.

I started doing this last year halfway through the event because it made me feel like I was there. This time I tried to get them every night, to see what nights ended up being the busiest.

I am missing a few times here and there because the service was not perfect, and unfortunately I am missing the last three nights because no texts were sent out on those nights (I tried several times and was not able to get any)

I did some simple equations within the cells to determine the average wait time of each house each night, as well as the average wait time overall for each night.

For those curious, the busiest night of the event (based on this information) was Thursday, October 14th with an average wait time of 61 minutes.

The least busiest night was Thursday, September 30th, with an average wait time of 14 minutes.

You can download the excel sheet here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?i92urpp8anwkcc3

I've heard people tell me that the text message wait times are not entirely accurate, and I don't really expect them to be. But when you have them all together it does give you a good idea of what nights ended up being the most crowded.

Edited by Jumboshrmp