Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

you now the pic may very well be TWD

He said he's sharing pics from the 4 houses well into construction; tents, Disaster and Parade. TWD isn't even under construction yet so that can't be it. I'm thinking it's not from the clown factory because it's clearly a person in flannel/jeans. Maybe the doll house or the cannibalism house, somehow?

AHA! It makes perfect sense! The clowns are ripping off body parts from their victims and using those parts to make clowns in the factory. And of course, this factory is run by none other than Jack! Which makes sense, because of the clues that connected to his return! Maybe this will lead to more than just a maze.

Edited by JackTheREAPER

Ok we get it, it's a house with Jack in it. Not the biggest secret in the world lol. At least it's not another Clown O Vision house, at least I hope it isn't. And I thought it would be a Washington D.C. house when i heard clown factory. :P

• Like 2

Looks like a guy in jeans and flannel long sleeves.

What are the roundish things?

This is the perplexing part to me...the roundish things. I wanted to say maybe it's just part of the "guts"/the guy being squished. Like basically his intestines coming out of this body.

Total unnecessary tangent: You know what the "guts"/round things remind me of? (I'm about to date myself) In Ferngully, the villain is this sludgy/oil guy that looks exactly like that. Especially during his oh-so-90's-and-oh-so-necessary "bad guy song". Just saying. (For the youngin's, Ferngully was Avatar before Avatar existed in James Cameron's mind.)

Back to spec, I don't think this pic has to do with the clown factory because there isn't any indication of that in there. I also don't think it's the Cannibalism because...well they would be getting eaten, not squished. Why would a person be squished like that? And why would they be dressed like a farmer? Factory accident or purposeful murder? So many questions. Then again...this could be like a "Jack's Fun Factory" situation and he's just chopping/squishing/torturing people for the fun of it...and now we're back to clowns. Hm.

• Like 2

The guy in flannel is obviously not a clown. He's raw material.

I am going with the doll house. The dolls could be former people or the setting could just be an old plantation and he is the victim. The former makes me think of the movie Maniac while latter makes me think of one of the stories in Tales From the Hood so I could see either of those as being the inspiration. If it is the second the raw would refer to the raw sugar cane on a plantation.

Edited by Cooger and Dark

I think the picture was taken from the clown factory. I think the guy was crushed in a machine kinda like this http://www.fpienv.com/images/Products/crusher1.jpg , but a larger version. In theory, the picture could have been taken at the beginning of the process assuming the clowns are using the bodily fluids/muscle fibers/crushed bones etc. to recreate themselves. If you look at the bottom right side of the picture, you even see what could be the tubes they use to suck in the compacted material to transport to the next phase.

My take on the pic:

It's an industrial machine. The person apparently had an "accident". Industrial accidents occur in factories.

But...

A clown factory, where they are made and not born, is a creepy concept that needs a catalyst to turn it into a haunted house.

I'm an now going to fully speculate the premise of this house:

A factory that makes clowns experiences some "technical difficulties" with their product. The clowns turn on their masters and makers and begin killing the people in the factory.

The person in the pic is just some poor factory worker who was killed by the very product he was making.

• Like 1

Can anyone here explain why HHN isn't in both Universal parks anymore? I read that they did it a couple times awhile ago, but I never got to see it done that way. It must have been pretty impressive. Just the idea of spreading out all the people that attend seems like a good idea. Do they just figure that they can get away with jamming everyone into 1 park and not have to pay for extra staff, security, and decorations? Over the years, I've always wondered why they no longer do it that way, or why they tried to do it back then in the 1st place.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Can anyone here explain why HHN isn't in both Universal parks anymore? I read that they did it a couple times awhile ago, but I never got to see it done that way. It must have been pretty impressive. Just the idea of spreading out all the people that attend seems like a good idea. Do they just figure that they can get away with jamming everyone into 1 park and not have to pay for extra staff, security, and decorations? Over the years, I've always wondered why they no longer do it that way, or why they tried to do it back then in the 1st place.

We used to think it was a budgetary or crowd issue. But I think it turned out that they just didn't have any concepts that would work for dual park runs.

I believe that they tried it back in the day because IOA was a fairly new park and they wanted to show it off.

you now the pic may very well be TWD

I personally don't think it is walking dead. The reason I think this is because of a small detail from one of the scenes in terminus. I recall a pile of bones laying outside when Rick and the others were on the run from the inhabitants of terminus. The bones were perfectly in tact. They were not crushed or broken. Now I might be looking too far into this but if that machine was to be used to kill the victims in terminus, then the bones of the victims would be crushed and broken. But even then, I don't see why that picture couldn't be from TWD.

ThNdIzNiR, on 26 Jun 2014 - 2:04 PM, said:snapback.png

Yeah, IOA already has themed zones like Marvel Super Hero Island, Harry Potter, etc. It is difficult to recreate it into horror when the streets already have themes from various properties. Especially if the companies who own those themes don't want their property being used for HHN (Diagon Alley comes to mind)

Edited by JackTheREAPER

My theory on this factory is really quite simple: Clowns took over a factory and is torturing and killing victims inside of it. Then, the clowns rip off the victims' body parts and use them to enhance themselves and/ or to make more clowns. "Flesh caught in a broken machine"... They are using torture machines to get the body parts. My prediction is that Jack the clown runs this facility. Hence the clue, "The boss needs some things." (He needs body parts. And clown makeup.)

Edited by JackTheREAPER
  • Like 1