Andrew's Sigs and Photoshop stuff

Jumboshrmp

I love working with Photoshop, and I decided to make a thread to post some of my work in.

Wallpapers:

I have run out of room in this first post to include these.

Scroll down to the third post in this thread to find my wallpapers, or click HERE to go directly there.

Forum signatures:

If you want me to make you a sig, post in this thread and I'll be glad to make you one. The more specific you are with your request, the happier I'll be, because I know that there will be a higher chance that you will like what I've made. If you can supply me with any specific images you want used, that would be even better. You can even request certain fonts and colors.

I'm a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff and don't mind criticism. So if I make you a sig and it wasn't exactly how you wanted it, I'll change it for you.

Yes, I do have that much time on my hands :)

My own sigs:

hhnvaultsig.jpgorlandounitedsig.png

hnnsiglightburst.pngjumboshrmpexplosion.png

jumboshrmphhn20.pngcatsncombssig.png

Sigs I have made for other members:

stephanieo.pngcinderelly115.png

vampchik.pngdustin.png

emmy2.pngcwoolboy.png

lukei.pngsarahtw.png

spookbabe.pngblueeyedtimothy.png

sharkmrock.pngclawdiat.png

Edited by Jumboshrmp

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wallpapers:

Feel free to use these for whatever you like.

hhnlightburst.th.png hhnxxwallpaper.th.png hhnxxhouses2.th.png hhnxxhousesscarezones.th.png

hhnxx.th.png hhnxxlogos.th.png 20yeasoffear.th.png

If you like any wallpaper that you see and want me to customize it to fit your desktop, post in this thread letting me know which one you want and tell me your monitor's resolution.

I took a few screenshots from the HHN site and used them in this picture. I uploaded them for the convenience of anyone else who likes to make wallpapers or sigs.

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5338/dimlantern.png

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/9293/lanternflameburst.png

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4637/legendarytruthbackgroun.png

emaillantern.png

Awesome work, using the wallpaper right now!

Thanks! That's great to know that other people are using my wallpaper! B)

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Could u make me a HHn sig with my username included in it?? Thanks

I'd like Usher, Mary, a body collector, a skoolkid (frm skoolhouse SZ), Meety Meetz (Meaty) and Jack to appear in it. I'd also like for the colors red and black to be in it and maybe add in a few flames and blood streaks as well. Oh, and could u include my name in it too??? Much Thanks, looking forward to seeing the finished product

CW

This is an example of a perfect sig request. I like making elaborate sigs and unless I start getting tons of requests, I will continue to make them this way.

cwoolboy.png

Edited by Jumboshrmp

• 2 weeks later...

Now that this year's Attractions have been revealed, a lot of new artwork in now available for me to create things with.

If you are a scareactor and would like me to make you a customized sig or avatar themed to your house or Scarezone, post a request in this thread or private message me!

Here is an example of one that I already made by request last night:

emmy2.png

I typically also include your username in a signature, but it was left out of that one by the member's request (not to remain anonymous, just for aesthetic reasons).

I am also working on another wallpaper, this one will include all of logos for the houses and scarezones, as well as some of the artwork and pictures that have been released so far. This wallpaper will most likely be much more elaborate than the two that I have made previously.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Since I am nowhere near a computer, you wouldn't mind making me a wallpaper with the HHN logo, tagline, and a picture of Fear would you?

Size of the wallpaper I would like to have: 1440 x 900 pixels

Since I am nowhere near a computer, you wouldn't mind making me a wallpaper with the HHN logo, tagline, and a picture of Fear would you?

Sure, I can get started on that now. I'm currently working on my really elaborate one, which is going to be 1920 x 1080, but once that one is made I will move some things around and upload it in a few sizes as well.

Are you going to post the wallpaper, you're working on now, here on the forum? :D

Yes, everything I make gets posted in this thread :)

EDIT:

Here you go :)

hhn1440x900.png

That is my progress on the entire wallpaper so far, but it fulfills your request and is in the size you wanted.

I'm going to add all of the houses to the large size and add that to the main post when I'm done.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

Here are two wallpapers I've made. Both are 1920 x 1080. If you would like a different resolution, I can do it fairly easily and upload one just for you (As long as it's not too small).

This first one has all the houses and the scarezones, but I feel that it looks too cluttered.

hhnxxhousesscarezones.png

This ones has just the houses. I'm using it as my wallpaper right now.

hhnxxhouses.png

I'm going to make some more changes to the second one later or maybe in a few days and upload that one also.

(Sorry about the double posting)