LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That relates to Jack the ripper victim a street walker not sure of any relevance to hhn

Mary Ann "Polly" Nichols (26 August 1845 – 31 August 1888) was one of the Whitechapel murder victims.[1] Her death has been attributed to the notorious unidentified serial killer Jack the Ripper

Edited by crashcarnage

There is a death certificate in the hearse for a Mary Ann Nichols August 31 1888. pics when I get home. Coroner is George K Chapman.

The same death Certificate was used in 2008's LT game...

Here is KLF's pics from 2008 of that Cert. and another that was used...

Those may not be for this years LT investigation.

102708KLF12.jpg

pics from 2008

102708KLF11.jpg

Edited by RichieRocket

Does anyone think the interactive stuff they are going to do will last all of the way through Halloween, or end each night?

I'm probably grasping at straws, and I apologize if it's been mentioned, but it couldn't relate to bloody Mary could it? I mean it was in '08 and the name happens to be mary...I'm probably wrong, but figured I would make a guess

IMG_0107.JPG

All right if this worked here it is if not give me more time. As you can see it is the same certificate from 2008 but my question is even if it is the same one why was it not taken out? The hearse can be opened from the back and as you can see the certificate is nearly hidden under the coffin. It looks like it was moved. if it fell it fell in an awfully strange position so that it could still be seen.

Also thank you JWFearman for your help.

Edited by JusDu

you're welcome but I'm not seeing it. Did you put it in your public folder? Otherwise it would not show unless you allow acess to the folder.

the link should look something like

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/425977/avatarsiren.jpg

when you put it in the folder and it syncs... right-click it and copy public link.

Edited by JWFearman

aged if you mean left on a warehouse floor that had a leak...

It was aged to be from over 100 years ago prior... but looks 100 times worse in two years? It looks a little burned on the bottom as well.

Edited by JWFearman

In doing some research on orchids I have discovered that during the Victorian Era in England (the time and place of the Ripper murders) a strange phenomenon called "orchidelirium" occurred. This was an obsessive collector's mania for orchids, especially strange rare orchids from exotic parts of the world. people payed enormous amounts of money to have orchid hunters explore strange faraway regions to discover new rare blooms for the eccentric collectors to house in their conservatories.

Collectors... collecting, collecting.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

My personal view is that Facebook isn't the right spot for LT, too much chaos and static. They need to go back to their website and start developing things again.

Its weird, because on one hand I think it was a great idea. The game got more personal with FB and it was interesting to have this one on one connection at times with our superiors.

On the other hand, between spamming and very confused people, it gets frustrating. Especially when you're trying to find information that you missed and such.

If anything, LT should give more time to its website. I know that it was part of the storyline that the website was "hijacked", which explained how little it was used so far, but its so much easier to get information from there. Especially doing Q and A's, thank goodness we had people from here copying and pasting answers from it in a neat post.