LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

LOL, yet again, another HHN easter egg hunt. It would be cool for SOMETHING like the lantern to be in every house.

Makes me think of a game they play at those mini-golf places. We could find the locations of all the lanterns, and win a prize!!!

Like a Cookie...

Mmmmm cookie, still I'd trade all my cookies just for a little LT excitement!!!!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just browsing the LT website, as I am not a very active "member" of the collective..

However, I noticed something that may either be a mistake, or some sort of hint.

http://legendarytruth.com/#/research-details/AR081810

Research AR081810, Pictures 4 and 5..

Notice anything weird?

EVIDENCE

#HHN17-2007

Dead Silence

EVIDENCE

#HHN17-1997

Rat Lady

hmm...

I was just browsing the LT website, as I am not a very active "member" of the collective..

However, I noticed something that may either be a mistake, or some sort of hint.

Notice anything weird?

EVIDENCE

#HHN17-2007

Dead Silence

EVIDENCE

#HHN17-1997

Rat Lady

hmm...

Yea the markings that's part of the portametus design

No....meant the above highlighted...

Notice anything weird?

EVIDENCE

#HHN17-2007

Dead Silence

EVIDENCE

#HHN17-1997

Rat Lady

hmm...

128278748650.png

Notice anything weird?

EVIDENCE

#HHN17-2007

Dead Silence

EVIDENCE

#HHN17-1997

Rat Lady

hmm...

My money is on a typo, but the Rat Lady was in both events. In 2007 she had her mobile cart.

Mae

NOT COOL LT!!!!! on a different note: I wonder when we will be able to receive our badges for the investigation??

well, admitting the thing STARTS in less than 5 days, it's really time for it to start moving into a physical investigation anyways, and off of the inter-webs. This is where I get to bow out and say have fun and all that jazz, and wish everyone the best.

Well, there are a lot of orchids around the hearse. You can see them in one of the photos Kim posted in the construction thread.

It's not about the orchids. You actually have to look IN the hearse. Just have a little walk around to the back...

well, admitting the thing STARTS in less than 5 days, it's really time for it to start moving into a physical investigation anyways, and off of the inter-webs. This is where I get to bow out and say have fun and all that jazz, and wish everyone the best.

I'd put money on there not really being to much activity if any Friday and Saturday. Those have always been the days for the fans to check out the event. I wouldn't be surprised if something showed up maybe Sunday via web and then maybe Thursday. But, otherwise, prolly no 100% LT in park activity till the 30th.

I dunno they are a symbol of perfection, virility, luxury. But we really have had any input at all to deduce what she is inferring... So I wont think too hard on that :P

They are also heavily used in Western funereal practices. Very Albert Cain, looking at it that way.

Mae

Wish I had read this earlier, I was in the park today and took photos of the front of The Caretakers area and even peered into the hearse but did not go around back.

My personal view is that Facebook isn't the right spot for LT, too much chaos and static. They need to go back to their website and start developing things again.