LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't kill me for asking this! I really want to get into Legendary Truth because I didnt do it in 2008. I read the website. But What are we doing exactly? What is the puzzle we are trying to solve? How do I research it? If someone can answer these questions for me i will be extremely happy!

You are doing it just by posting :) You're best bet to catch up so far is to read through the thread and through the timeline of events on facebook. Right now we're kind of in a holding position while we're waiting to get the next bit of info to act on, until then you're best bet is just to jump in, read a little to catch up and wait for the next clue to drop

Please don't kill me for asking this! I really want to get into Legendary Truth because I didnt do it in 2008. I read the website. But What are we doing exactly? What is the puzzle we are trying to solve? How do I research it? If someone can answer these questions for me i will be extremely happy!

What are we doing, exactly? Yep, that's a good question, all right. And my answer is: Dunno, exactly. Welcome to LT.

Edited by Bsquare

Heh. I'm digging the "hangar 18" reference, and the investigator's "scientician" outfit (With safety goggles! VERY important when dealing with the supernatural.) is pretty funny, too. I had also for some reason believed the lantern itself would be larger than a normal lantern, but no. The materials tangling upthe lantern are obviously part of the flesh of FEAR.

Aaaand...that's all. Really? A guy in goggles and a prop lantern? Give me MORE Universal. Moar Moar MOAR!!!

I dunno, I think it's kinda neat to find out that the portameus is actually the base of the lantern.

"The interior base of the peice is adorned with an intricate, three-dimensional metallic-looking artifact that corresponds in design to the scorch patterns noted on photographic evidence already under investigation"

if the lantern is in both houses do you think it will be in all and thats how the will tie it all together with fear in all like the did in 08 with BM?

Just because we have a picture of the lantern in the house, that doesn't mean that the lantern is still in the house. The lantern is a prop that can be moved easily.

well it would make more sense then FEAR popping up every now and then the lanturn is un moving and if hidden just right it would make a cool find in each house

I suppose...but finding Bloody Mary was COOL. I saw her in The Hallow and it flipped me out! Even moreso because no one else in my group saw her. Seeing a Pepper's Ghost effect appear where you did not expect anything to be is a real WOW moment. Finding a lantern sitting behind a tree or or the like is just kinda weak.

That damn lantern better do some SERIOUS tricks.

UGggg my work took over my life for two weeks and I miss the fun stuff. sadness. -shakes fist at the mouse-

we already knew that LT took over gothwackee's facebook, I posted that two weeks ago. It will be interesting to see if she pops up on here again.

Edited by moonfall