Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 things I learned at the briefing

1. The symbol we discovered imprinted on the pics is called a "portametus"

2. The Portametus is apparently the key to putting fear back

3. LT currently is in possession of the portametus, but not the device (It is implied that Thorncastle took the device with him when he left)

4. IH also implied that both portametus and device may be needed to put back fear.

5. LT has chosen to blame us for the release of Fear.

I also got 2 of my question answered.

One was about the possibility of destroying the Portametus after Fear is put back. Endicott replied, alerting me that Portametus is key to putting fear back.

I also aked if LT has the porta metus and IH said they do, but not the device.

Edited by cwoolboy

We also learned that LT is currently in possession of the Lantern, which is...troubling.

I thought about asking whether anyone had attempted to combine the Lantern and the Portametus, but I was afraid one of them might actually go and do it and then we'd be in an even worse situation...

So I just took the time to compile EVERYTHING that was posted by the LT and organize it for easier reading. Enjoy.

6:00 – 7:00

From the LT Facebook page:

Regarding the Lantern and Symbol:

The portametus is the symbol that represents the image that was burned into the pictures. We understand it to be the key that unlocked Fear.

"We learned about the Lantern from an incident involving the former Cell Director, Ryan Richard." - IH

"With regard to the Lantern, it was housed in the Art & Design department at Universal in Orlando." - IH

"...the Lantern has been delivered to our Princeton facilities." – SG

"The portametus is part of the Lantern that was shipped under tight security to our C.I.L. It has undergone dramatic change and is also going through extensive research." - IH

"The C.I. labs have the portametus and are currently analyzing how it functions." - SG

"The Portametus is needed to understand how we can remove FEAR." - IH

"Yes, we have the Lantern in Princeton but we do not have possesion of Thorncastle's Device." – IH

Q. What exactly IS the Lantern made of?

A. The labs are currently running analysis on this.

Q. What actions by the collective led to the scorching, if I might ask?

A. "Post incident analysis clearly indicates that the systematic assembly of photos resulted in the event. Make your own conclusions, you were a major part of it." - IH

Regarding Goth Wackee:

"With regard to Goth Wackee, we are very interested in determing this persons real identity." - IH

"Any contact by the person using the name Goth Wackee should be reported to me directly." - IH

"With regard to Mr. Mannarino's cooperation, he's been quite forthcoming in all areas EXCEPT the identity of Goth Wackee." - IH

"Alexandra, we are still researching the relationship between Richard, Thorncastle and GothWackee." - IH

Regarding the MNA:

"With regard to the MNA access code, it has not yet been assigned." - SG

"The MNA is undergoing repair. It was compromised when our technicans were instructed to sanitize Ryan Richard's files. We discovered a thumb drive and upon inserting it into a system desktop to review content, we realized that it was "boo...by trapped" to destroy the mainframe motherboards." - IH

Regarding the Device:

"With regard to the Device, it seems to have malfunctioned. It is now missing and we are determining its exact location and current use." - IH

"Yes, the device is currently at the Legendary Truth Offices and was activated." - SG

"With regard to conflicting answers, I am asking Scott Gordon to clarify. But I believe you will find that you are referring to two seperate devices -- one being Thorncastle's invention and the other being the portametus." – IH

"The Device and Dr. Thorncastle disappeared at the same time. I leave it to you to conclude the circumstance for such a bizarre coincindence." – IH

"All I can tell you is that the last known whereabouts of Dr. Thorncastle were posted on our main website as GPS coordinates. That's where he was seen in a panel truck large enough to hold himself, his Device and any co-conspirators." - IH

Other Comments:

"With regard to Spirit Seekers, you would know one of them if you know Ryan Richard." – IH

"A&D is now working closely in this investigation" – AE

"HHN is a serious concern and the two organization are working to solve this investigation." – AE

"We have reached out to others and are currently working with them on this investigation." – AE

"No current addidtion information about FEAR at this time." – AE

"Our preliminary investigation has indicated that it was the Collectives actions that resulted in the incendiary effect that scorched our evidence." – SG

"We are unaware of any other possible conspirators at this time." – IH

"The coordinates refer to an incident that took place months ago." – IH

"Please understand this investigation has a high level of tension due to the level of serious content we are working to solve your concerns." – AE

"Our C.E.O., Richard Steerington took a well-deserved fishing vacation some weeks ago. His purpose was to rest and be unavailable and so we chartered a beautiful trawler where he would not be disturbed." - AE

Q. Are you worried about past or ex-collective members forming/continuing to operate under the title of Legendary Truth?

A. Yes. This is a very serious concern. We are moving to have any rogue operators cease and desist the use of our registered trademarks. However, the legal process takes time.

Heh, I did what I could to try to get people to look at more than just the questions getting answered, but alas. People do get determined.

I'll just spell otu my conclusions on the meeting here rather than the facebook boards because, well, mainly, i trust y'all more. Someone do me a favor since I'm just this side of beyond ill with bronchitis. Keep an eye out for/on Gerry Morrison. I think (think) that we were introduced (kinda, she's popped up on very RARE occasion before) to our newest key player tonight. (or Goth wackee's newest ident., could swing either way still)

Most the rest of the Q&A was one big ol Red Herring.

Edited by Chemowasabi

Q. Are you worried about past or ex-collective members forming/continuing to operate under the title of Legendary Truth?

A. Yes. This is a very serious concern. We are moving to have any rogue operators cease and desist the use of our registered trademarks. However, the legal process takes time.

This gives us some very interesting insight into the story line for the Wyandot Estate. I have included the exact question below:

Are you worried about past or ex-collective members forming/continuing to operate under the title of Legendary Truth with stolen equipment and conducting experiments at various haunted locals like, oh I don't know, The Wyandot Estate.

So it looks like there is more than just one Legendary Truth.

Edited by strangeoneout

Gerry's been posting pretty extensively for a long time on the Facebook page...

hmmm, I went back quite a ways and only found 1 or 2 postings. then again, high fever and all, could have easily missed something. My main thought though is so did Goth wackee and no one ever pointed the finger until it turned out that she was involved. (in saying some pretty far out there, yet not, stuff)

EDIT: ok, so stumbled across some more from the first start of the reboot of LT, and yes, there is stuff. Along the lines of calling out IH, about how 'the images appear to make a pattern' and we needed to put together the puzzle etc. etc. Like I said, From my standpoint, I just smell character of the game.

Edited by Chemowasabi

I was thinking about the coordinates mentioned and how some people say it is Bass Pro Shop while others say that it is just coordinates for Universal Orlando. During the Facebook briefing, there was mention of the coordinates refering to an event that happened several months ago. Could they be referring to the opening of Harry Potter?

I was thinking about the coordinates mentioned and how some people say it is Bass Pro Shop while others say that it is just coordinates for Universal Orlando. During the Facebook briefing, there was mention of the coordinates refering to an event that happened several months ago. Could they be referring to the opening of Harry Potter?

Nah, HP and IOA won't have anything to do in any capacity with HHN for a long time to come.

I realize that IOA won't have anything to do with HHN, but HP is the only thing I could think of that happened within the last few months. It's either that or the coordinates really don't mean anything. I just can't figure out why they would bring it up if it is indeed the same coordinates used in 2008.

EVERY PIECE OF CONTACT FROM LT TODAY

Where is Dr. Thorncastle at this time?

Ignatia Himmel Whereabouts unknown. Please share any insights you may have.

Ignatia Himmel With regard to Richard, HR issues are confidential.

Ignatia Himmel The letter came from an unknown source in Art & Design. We later detrmined that the screen name used by that source is Goth Wackee.

Allison D. Endicott Joseph, The investigation into Dr. Mary Agana and the fate Boris Shuster were handled by the previous Cell Director and we are not ready to release the finds of that investigation

Ignatia Himmel With regard to the Lantern, it was housed in the Art & Design department at Universal in Orlando.

Allison D. Endicott Jessica,Our C.E.O., Richard Steerington took a well-deserved fishing vacation some weeks ago. His purpose was to rest and be unavailable and so we chartered a beautiful trawler where he would not be disturbed.

Ignatia Himmel With regard to Goth Wackee, we are very interested in determing this persons real identity.

Allison D. Endicott Rob, The Mary Agana investigation is closed.

Ignatia Himmel We learned about the Lantern from an incident involving the former Cell Director, Ryan Richard.

Allison D. Endicott Joey, LT has been investigating FEAR just for the last few weeks.

Ignatia Himmel With regard to Mr. Mannarino's cooperation, he's been quite forthcoming in all areas EXCEPT the identity of Goth Wackee.

Allison D. Endicott Brandon, Your question about Steerington is out of bounds and we will not discuss his status

Ignatia Himmel Mr. Fell is on property and I can convey mesages to and from him.

Ignatia Himmel With regard to the Device, it seems to have malfunctioned. It is now missing and we are determining its exact location and current use.

Allison D. Endicott Jeffrey, All of the content is involved in the current investigation

Ignatia Himmel Any contact by the person using the name Goth Wackee should be reported to me directly.

Allison D. Endicott Jessica, please refain from asking about our staff during this briefing.

Scott V. Gordon Colin, yes, the device is currently at the Legendary Truth Offices and was activated.

Allison D. Endicott Alex, No current addidtion information about FEAR at this time.

Ignatia Himmel The MNA is undergoing repair. It was compromised when our technicans were instructed to sanitize Ryan Richard's files. We discovered a thumb drive and upon inserting it into a system desktop to review content, we realized that it was "booby trapped" to destroy the mainframe motherboards.

Allison D. Endicott Colin, HHN is a serious concern and the two organization are working to solve this investigation.

Ignatia Himmel With regard to Spirit Seekers, you would know one of them if you know Ryan Richard.

Ignatia Himmel With regard to conflicting answers, I am asking Scott Gordon to clarify. But I believe you will find that you are referring to two seperate devices -- one being Thorncastle's invention and the other being the portametus.

Allison D. Endicott Charles, We are working on our future investigation plans.

Ignatia Himmel With regard to Richard's diary, we believe he took it with him. We released other materials found in his office.

Allison D. Endicott Jeffrey, Again we are working on our future investigation plans.

Ignatia Himmel Alexandra, we are still researching the relationship between Richard, Thorncastle and GothWackee.

Scott V. Gordon The portametus is the symbol that represents the image that was burned into the pictures. We understand it to be the key that unlocked Fear.

Allison D. Endicott Jessica, I can remind you about the status of this briefing. Please focus your questions on the investigation.

Allison D. Endicott Andrew, A&D is now working closely in this investigation. No acting needed.

Ignatia Himmel Sylivia, the portametus is part of the Lantern that was shipped under tight security to our C.I.L. It has undergone dramatic change and is also going through extensive research.

Ignatia Himmel Amber, I would suggst you demonstrate some degree of patience as we work our way through many excellent questions. There is much new in our answers and if you simply take the time to review each and every one, you will see that I am right.

Scott V. Gordon Jessica, the C.I. labs have the portametus and are currently analyzing how it functions.

Ignatia Himmel Mr. Halpern, the Device and Dr. Thorncastle disappeared at the same time. I leave it to you to conclude the circumstance for such a bizarre coincindence.

Allison D. Endicott Dan,The Portametus is needed to understand how we can remove FEAR.

Ignatia Himmel Mr. Metts, funding for LegendaryTruth comes from many sources, none of which am I at liberty to reveal.

Allison D. Endicott Jeffrey,Yes we should focus our attention on this investigation.

Ignatia Himmel Yes, Dan, we have the Lantern in Princeton but we do not have possesion of Thorncastle's Device.

Allison D. Endicott Ryan,We have reached out to others and are currently working with them on this investigation.

Allison D. Endicott Joshua,Yes. This is a very serious concern.

Ignatia Himmel Joshua, trust we are moving to have any rogue operators cease and desist the use of our registered trademarks. However, the legal process takes time.

Allison D. Endicott Gerry, I am happy to answer your questions, but I am asking you and others to focus your questions on the investigation and not our staff during this time.

Allison D. Endicott Brandon,Please review the response to Gerry. I will continue to ask our members to ask questions focused on the investigation.

Scott V. Gordon Our preliminary investigation has indicated that it was the Collectives actions that resulted in the incendiary effect that scorched our evidence.

Allison D. Endicott David, We will review all questions during this time and report any answers we feel important.

Allison D. Endicott Tessa, The gathering of evidence is critical and this briefing is a major step in the investigation.

Scott V. Gordon James, the labs are currently running analysis on this.

Ignatia Himmel Mr. Halphen, all I can tell you is that the last known whereabouts of Dr. Thorncastle were posted on our main website as GPS coordinates. That's where he was seen in a panel truck large enough to hold himself, his Device and any co-conspirators.

Ignatia Himmel Rob, post incident analysis clearly indicates that the systematic assembly of photos resulted in the event. Make your own conclusions, you were a major part of it.

Scott V. Gordon Alexandra, once we find the critical bits of origin we will quickly release it to the Collective.

Ignatia Himmel Alexandra, we are unaware of any other possible conspirators at this time.

Ignatia Himmel The coordinates refer to an incident that took place months ago.

Allison D. Endicott Derek, Please understand this investigation has a high level of tension due to the level of serious content we are working to solve your concerns.

Allison D. Endicott Thank you for your questions. We will review and post any important information from this briefing.

Edited by Jakemeister

the answers about the symbol and how they were burned were dodged and instead we were given the answer about the results of us putting them together.

Actually almost every decent question was dodged or given multiple answers.

Too true. Mostly every question involving the staff was answered with "Can we please focus on the investigation?"

For a staff meeting they didn't seem to give out many answers that didn't pertain to how Thorncastle is a total douchebag.

Edited by Circ

Too true. Mostly every question involving the staff was answered with "Can we please focus on the investigation?"

For a staff meeting they didn't seem to give out many answers that didn't pertain to how Thorncastle is a total douchebag.

Probably because, for the most part, the roles of the staff members and their alliances have been set. Yes there are questions as to motives but they aren't going to tip off on those yet - it would ruin the experience.

BTW, Thorncastle may or may not be a "total douchebag", we don't know what happened internally that resulted in him and Richards taking the Device. The event in the Wynadot home may have been accidental, as part of a investigation.

Funny how the GPS coordinates leads to a Bass Pro Shope and they said Steerlington went on a fishing trip.

but I agree, none of the pertinent questions were answered. Tried to reiterate that we were asking about how the pics were scorched BEFORE we ever saw them and nothing....To be honest, other than knowing the piece is called a partametus.... it was a dead discussion. This is starting to be more spectator than investigator.

BTW, Thorncastle may or may not be a "total douchebag", we don't know what happened internally that resulted in him and Richards taking the Device. The event in the Wynadot home may have been accidental, as part of a investigation.

I didn't say that was my belief. Personally my mind is open to anyone and everyone at the moment.

That's just what LT's been saying, is all.