LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

I never participated in the Legendary Truth in 2008 and this seems very interesting. I don't expect anyone to go out of their way to explain it to me but is it too late to get involved? Aside from this thread and the facebook page, what else do I need to keep a watch on?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never participated in the Legendary Truth in 2008 and this seems very interesting. I don't expect anyone to go out of their way to explain it to me but is it too late to get involved? Aside from this thread and the facebook page, what else do I need to keep a watch on?

thats it really. Perhaps the actual LT website. but they stopped updating it.

Edited by JWFearman

Awe boo! Of course this happens the day and time I got scheduled for work just like the conference call. I know I won't be the only person who has been following this heavily that will miss this as well. I'm sure someone will but I really hope someone reports and transcribes what happens tomorrow, especially if by some odd chance they feel it necessary to delete some of the information off their Facebook account after the matter.

Awe boo! Of course this happens the day and time I got scheduled for work just like the conference call. I know I won't be the only person who has been following this heavily that will miss this as well. I'm sure someone will but I really hope someone reports and transcribes what happens tomorrow, especially if by some odd chance they feel it necessary to delete some of the information off their Facebook account after the matter.

You're not alone. I've go a night class at 6 tomorrow. And I was looking forward to this too. I would bring my laptop, but my prof is really strict about laptops and cell phones.

In the same vein; why do I see US coming to an unpleasnt fate in the house???? Now, I don't mean litterally like we're really going to die...no, I mean our characters we play in the house. I'm really interested to see how they do this, hope they do small groups instead of a constant line so that it's more of a walk-thru show than a haunted house. I can see it now: We start out in the living room with the LT team introducing themselves, the experiment/seance begins and weird things begin to happen until the lights all go off, when they come back on the LT team is being attacked by ghosts and scream for us to get out while we still can, then it's up to us to navigate thru the rest of the house and escape

Well, the house description also mentions a broadcast so we may see these people alive on the monitors and/or queue videos and then find out their fate inside.

I'm making a notepad full of questions and am narrowing it down to my faves : )) and will narrow further as the Q&A goes on, as I'm sure a lot of what we're going to ask will get answered.

I'm ridiculously excited!! Let's put our deduction skills to work!

Edited by Pez

Just bumping this up as a reminder for the LT facebook briefing:

LegendaryTruth will be conducting an online briefing at 6:00 PM for interested COLLECTIVE operatives. We expect a substantial number of inquiries, many of which will most likely address the same or similar topics. Accordingly, our administrative staff is compiling like questions and we will address them in groups.

From the LT Facebook page:

"We learned about the Lantern from an incident involving the former Cell Director, Ryan Richard." - IH

"With regard to the Lantern, it was housed in the Art & Design department at Universal in Orlando." - IH

"...the Lantern has been delivered to our Princeton facilities." - SG

time." - AE

Edited by Gambit

6:00 - 6:30

From the LT Facebook page:

"We learned about the Lantern from an incident involving the former Cell Director, Ryan Richard." - IH

"With regard to the Lantern, it was housed in the Art & Design department at Universal in Orlando." - IH

"...the Lantern has been delivered to our Princeton facilities." - SG

"Our C.E.O., Richard Steerington took a well-deserved fishing vacation some weeks ago. His purpose was to rest and be unavailable and so we chartered a beautiful trawler where he would not be disturbed." - AE

"With regard to Goth Wackee, we are very interested in determing this persons real identity." - IH

"Any contact by the person using the name Goth Wackee should be reported to me directly." - IH

"With regard to Mr. Mannarino's cooperation, he's been quite forthcoming in all areas EXCEPT the identity of Goth Wackee." - IH

"Alexandra, we are still researching the relationship between Richard, Thorncastle and GothWackee." - IH

"With regard to the MNA access code, it has not yet been assigned." - SG

"The MNA is undergoing repair. It was compromised when our technicans were instructed to sanitize Ryan Richard's files. We discovered a thumb drive and upon inserting it into a system desktop to review content, we realized that it was "boo...by trapped" to destroy the mainframe motherboards." - IH

"With regard to the Device, it seems to have malfunctioned. It is now missing and we are determining its exact location and current use." - IH

"Yes, the device is currently at the Legendary Truth Offices and was activated." - SG

"With regard to conflicting answers, I am asking Scott Gordon to clarify. But I believe you will find that you are referring to two seperate devices -- one being Thorncastle's invention and the other being the portametus." - IH

"With regard to Spirit Seekers, you would know one of them if you know Ryan Richard." - IH

"HHN is a serious concern and the two organization are working to solve this investigation." - AE

"No current addidtion information about FEAR at this time." - AE

Edited by Gambit

Ignatia Himmel The MNA is undergoing repair. It was compromised when our technicans were instructed to sanitize Ryan Richard's files. We discovered a thumb drive and upon inserting it into a system desktop to review content, we realized that it was "booby trapped" to destroy the mainframe motherboards.

IH

Ignatia Himmel With regard to Spirit Seekers, you would know one of them if you know Ryan Richard.

IH

With regard to conflicting answers, I am asking Scott Gordon to clarify. But I believe you will find that you are referring to two seperate devices -- one being Thorncastle's invention and the other being the portametus.

IH

Scott V. Gordon The portametus is the symbol that represents the image that was burned into the pictures. We understand it to be the key that unlocked Fear.

6:30 - 7:00

From the LT Facebook Page

"A&D is now working closely in this investigation" - AE

"Our preliminary investigation has indicated that it was the Collectives actions that resulted in the incendiary effect that scorched our evidence." - SG

"The portametus is part of the Lantern that was shipped under tight security to our C.I.L. It has undergone dramatic change and is also going through extensive research." - IH

"The C.I. labs have the portametus and are currently analyzing how it functions." - SG

"The Device and Dr. Thorncastle disappeared at the same time. I leave it to you to conclude the circumstance for such a bizarre coincindence." - IH

"The Portametus is needed to understand how we can remove FEAR." - IH

"Yes, we have the Lantern in Princeton but we do not have possesion of Thorncastle's Device." - IH

"We have reached out to others and are currently working with them on this investigation." - AE

Q. Are you worried about past or ex-collective members forming/continuing to operate under the title of Legendary Truth?

A. Yes. This is a very serious concern. We are moving to have any rogue operators cease and desist the use of our registered trademarks. However, the legal process takes time.

Q. What exactly IS the Lantern made of?

A. The labs are currently running analysis on this.

"All I can tell you is that the last known whereabouts of Dr. Thorncastle were posted on our main website as GPS coordinates. That's where he was seen in a panel truck large enough to hold himself, his Device and any co-conspirators." - IH

Q. What actions by the collective led to the scorching, if I might ask?

A. "Post incident analysis clearly indicates that the systematic assembly of photos resulted in the event. Make your own conclusions, you were a major part of it." - IH

"We are unaware of any other possible conspirators at this time." - IH

"The coordinates refer to an incident that took place months ago." - IH

"Please understand this investigation has a high level of tension due to the level of serious content we are working to solve your concerns." - AE

Edited by Gambit

Scott V. Gordon: Our preliminary investigation has indicated that it was the Collectives actions that resulted in the incendiary effect that scorched our evidence.

Ignatia Himmel: Rob, post incident analysis clearly indicates that the systematic assembly of photos resulted in the event. Make your own conclusions, you were a major part of it.

IH

Thought this should be posted even though we knew it.

Edited by HHN Bookworm