LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't stay long -- they're watching. Believe me, I know. Yes, Jimmy, Rachel, Bruce, and George - they froze my FB account before I could send you evidence that I am who I say I am.

Hope we can learn more from you GW before LT brings down the hammer on this account. Let us know what we can do

And now take it another step.I've been communicating with IH and found out that the Collective had GW Facebook account seized.Also, be prepared to question Senior Staff within "the next few days".

I'm going to guess "senior staff" are our main three listed staff members. I wonder if we'll get a chance to talk to Mr. Fell and question him directly somehow.

GW is all over the place, isn't she? I hope all of her other accounts are okay ....

FB message

Interim Status Report 083010

Scott V. Gordon, S.E. Cell Director

Current investigation yielding unprecedented volume of contribution, observation and analysis. Preliminary Review Teams working overtime.

Allison D. Endicott has authorized a full COLLECTIVE briefing to be conducted online within 48 hours. Please be prepared with short concise questions for staff, counsel and executives. Be ready with specific details if you feel they are pertinent.

Thank you for you continued support.

SVG

how can we interfere if IH decides to pull the plug on her account here...if IH senses that we are trying to intervene couldn't she technically pull the plug on the forum as well?? either way, I will try to protect her as well.

If LT is all up in bundles about her then she must be doing something good

Let's just all say that we never, ever saw her on the forums. ;)

Also, to add information that is probably useless, IH confirmed that Ryan Richard and Dr. Thorncastle are prime suspects in regards to the infiltration of the Main Access System and that they fear a collaboration of the two against LT.

Just felt like sharing. Can't wait to watch the conference.

Let's just all say that we never, ever saw her on the forums. ;)

Also, to add information that is probably useless, IH confirmed that Ryan Richard and Dr. Thorncastle are prime suspects in regards to the infiltration of the Main Access System and that they fear a collaboration of the two against LT.

Just felt like sharing. Can't wait to watch the conference.

to expand on what she told you....

We believe that Ryan Richard (who we suspect is part of the breakaway group Spirit Seekers) is in possesion of the Device or at least knows its whereabouts. Dr. Thorncastle may have assisted him.

IH

The Spirit Seekers are those involved with the haunted house at HHN... looks like they created a new faction separate from LT.... but the house is still labeled as LT.... curious

Edited by L8NiteEngineer

Ms. Himmel finally messaged me as well. Seems she was a bit put out by my failure to report my communication with GothWackee. And I actually responded semi-seriously...which, let's face it, is about as serious as I ever get. But it's nice to be part of the game. Dammit, they're drawing me in!

Can't stay long -- they're watching. Believe me, I know. Yes, Jimmy, Rachel, Bruce, and George - they froze my FB account before I could send you evidence that I am who I say I am.

NIce touch using our real names. You know, I was resistant at first to what I saw as just another cynical viral ad campaign, but at this stage, with HHN already literally bursting at the seams with guests, I really see no advertising value to any of this...the people at which it is squarely aimed are already loyal customers. And then I realized...this is about us. Me. You. Yes, you, you reading this right now. It's a thank you...no, it's a freaking love letter to the fans. That's YOU. And as such...well, how could I continue to ignore it? And just think: When we finally get to walk through the LT house this year, we'll be able to appreciate it on a level that 97% of the public won't even be able to fathom. This, AND HOS has an extreme house. Yes friends, it's a good time to be a Hauntfreak.

i have +20 resistance to lead pipes

NNNEEEEERRRRRRD!! nerd.gif

Let's not all be silly about this, obviously Ms. Himmel AND Mr. Fell are both fully aware of Goth Wackee's registration and membership here on Horror Night Nightmares, HHN Rumors and the late lamented HHNVault.

They monitor the web, remember? They likely know more about her HHN fan forum activities than WE do, and probably have a file of any and all of her posts. Therefore when I gave a full report to Ms. Himmel I did not blow anybody's "cover" as I could only have corroborated what intelligence they had already gathered.

Nevertheless, I was told that Mr. Fell was quite pleased.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Let's not all be silly about this, obviously Ms. Himmel AND Mr. Fell are both fully aware of Goth Wackee's registration and membership here on Horror Night Nightmares, HHN Rumors and the late lamented HHNVault.

They monitor the web, remember? They likely know more about her HHN fan forum activities than WE do, and probably have a file of any and all of her posts. Therefore when I gave a full report to Ms. Himmel I did not blow anybody's "cover" as I could only have corroborated what intelligence they had already gathered.

Nevertheless, I was told that Mr. Fell was quite pleased.

My brain is literally peeing itself over how meta this is all getting.

EDIT - And I just realized something.

I hope the Collective is planning on being at HHN the last Saturday of the event... because that is the 81 anniversary of the Wyandot Murders.

Edited by Legacy

I hope the Collective is planning on being at HHN the last Saturday of the event... because that is the 81 anniversary of the Wyandot Murders.

Ah, now that is interesting.

Imagine there's a bit of a showdown between the LT that's working with the Collective and the former LT employees?

...I want videos of everything that happens at the parks, mate.

to expand on what she told you....

We believe that Ryan Richard (who we suspect is part of the breakaway group Spirit Seekers) is in possesion of the Device or at least knows its whereabouts. Dr. Thorncastle may have assisted him.

IH

The Spirit Seekers are those involved with the haunted house at HHN... looks like they created a new faction separate from LT.... but the house is still labeled as LT.... curious

That's a twist I wasn't aware of. Dr. Thorncastle was the lead developer of the Device and with all of the evidence so far seems to be the one who absconded with it in connection with Mr. Richards.

Do we know that its definitely the Spirit Seekers or was it a LT operation gone wrong under the supervision of Mr. Richards and/or Dr. Thorncastle before they went "rogue"?

Do we know that its definitely the Spirit Seekers or was it a LT operation gone wrong under the supervision of Mr. Richards and/or Dr. Thorncastle before they went "rogue"?

I guess that could be a question someone could ask at the Conference tomorrow.

IH also admitted that they are very wary of a collaboration between GW, RR, and Thorncastle, but that's pretty much a given. Wonder if we'll see that happen, they seem to be the Big Three in regards to opposition to LT.

I guess that could be a question someone could ask at the Conference tomorrow.

IH also admitted that they are very wary of a collaboration between GW, RR, and Thorncastle, but that's pretty much a given. Wonder if we'll see that happen, they seem to be the Big Three in regards to opposition to LT.

Why do I see them coming to an unpleasant fate whilst investigating the Wyandot Estate?

In the same vein; why do I see US coming to an unpleasnt fate in the house???? Now, I don't mean litterally like we're really going to die...no, I mean our characters we play in the house. I'm really interested to see how they do this, hope they do small groups instead of a constant line so that it's more of a walk-thru show than a haunted house. I can see it now: We start out in the living room with the LT team introducing themselves, the experiment/seance begins and weird things begin to happen until the lights all go off, when they come back on the LT team is being attacked by ghosts and scream for us to get out while we still can, then it's up to us to navigate thru the rest of the house and escape