LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one knows. It was never explained at all.

Actually it was, there was a paper handed out on the evening of the Device's introduction that explained the theories behind it and what it would do. Trying to find it online but not successful so far.

From what I remember it was a described as a device which measured and recorded some sort of spectral image associated with people - their aura. It was also hinted that it drained or took some of it as well.

Q: Is the device used in the Wyandot estate the same as the one that confounded us in 2008?

A: We suspect that it is. The Device went missing at the same time Dr. Thorncastle left the COLLECTIVE.

IH

Most of the 2008 info has disappeared, conveniently when Thorncastle left, according to my conversations with IH.

Thank you Andrew.

45890_109906382401264_100001457082749_77480_6302018_n.jpg

And the key sentence at the end:

"...create 3d images of spectral energy generated by human brain activity that survives post mortem."

What we were told additionally that was not on that sheet was the energy gathering ability of the Device. Now add in what we know of the LT house on site, the Device has been modified or perfected and instead of just creating spectral energy images, it actually manifests them.

Edited by hauntg

Thank you Andrew.

45890_109906382401264_100001457082749_77480_6302018_n.jpg

And the key sentence at the end:

"...create 3d images of spectral energy generated by human brain activity that survives post mortem."

What we were told additionally that was not on that sheet was the energy gathering ability of the Device. Now add in what we know of the LT house on site, the Device has been modified or perfected and instead of just creating spectral energy images, it actually manifests them.

maybe the device will show our faces on the generated images, that maybe why it took our pictures

maybe the device will show our faces on the generated images, that maybe why it took our pictures

If your talking about the images from 2008, without a release - definitely not.

If your talking about them snapping photos as you walk by in the beginning and superimposing them on effects later in the house, that would be great. How long it would work - I have no idea, Universal and technical props do not have a good history together.

If your talking about them snapping photos as you walk by in the beginning and superimposing them on effects later in the house, that would be great. How long it would work - I have no idea, Universal and technical props do not have a good history together.

It is working pretty awesome on the new Harry Potter ride.

It is working pretty awesome on the new Harry Potter ride.

Perhaps but their history with HHN is terrible. Any maze that has even simple electrical or mechanical props has them fail during the run. The bigger and more necessary the prop, the more likely it'll fail - see The Things, Creatures, etc. I think Dead Silence was the exception.

I'm a little frightened by how much IH and legendary truth seems to know about my life... My most recent conversation with IH:

IH Allison Endicott is producing a video documentary that will answer these questions. In the meantime, I have one for you; Were you contacted by someone using the screen name GothWackee?

IH

Me Not the screenname GothWackee, but their facebook name was "Goth Wackee", so yes. They had sent me the picture of the storyteller that was part of the picture key to unlocking Fear. I had questioned her about how she got the image, and she told me "I shouldn't question how she got it, but I should question how LegendaryTruth got it."

At first I honestly thought it was a prank of some sort, misleading information by an overzealous fan to throw us off, but when Rob mentioned he got one too I did pass on the Information to the collective.

IH We are trying to identify Goth Wackee. Be sure to report any further contact directly to me.

IH

me Should I be concerned about further contact? It appears that her facebook profile has been locked down now, for the most part. Before, at least there was some information on it. Now I can't see any of it. They only thing she said when she added me was that we had talked two years ago on the vault.

IH Yes, that is accurate. According to our records, GW communicated with you on the final night to inform that Mannarino was holding your picture. GW's computer in Art & Dsign was one of several that were intellectually sanitized. We took control of her FB account to monitor any new contacts. We have not been able to seize the GW AOL account.

IH Also, you are free to share our communication with the COLLECTIVE.

IH

me Wow, those are very specific records! (which kinda makes me go back to the question about Mr. Fell's knowledge of me and what he used to do for the company, but I guess that question can wait until another time. ) I didn't even remember that (but I had like 15 people message and text me that info, so I can't remember all of them.)

So how did GW manage to get information from LT? Was that a leak?

And, thank you. I will pass on the information to the collective.

Edited by moonfall

It's interesting, they ran me through the Martindale-Hubble database for attorneys as part of our conversation. They are doing their homework.

I think its great that they are spreading the information around to different people who have been involved in the past. It adds a different element than what occurred in 2008.

It's interesting, they ran me through the Martindale-Hubble database for attorneys as part of our conversation. They are doing their homework.

I think its great that they are spreading the information around to different people who have been involved in the past. It adds a different element than what occurred in 2008.

crazy! It's really cool that they are doing that, because it's adding extra levels of creepy (and awesome). Definitely adding to the "LT monitors the internet" bit...

Edited by moonfall

Phew! Long-time lurker finally getting all caught up. Sorry to be late to the game, silly real life doing its real life silliness. I was all up in 2008's LT biz last time, but I was awful quiet. (I also worked the event, so I didn't have a lot of time to do the running about with everybody, sadface. Being a victim and a schoolkid and all sorts of creepy nonsense keeps ya busy.)

I've just spent the past two hours getting myself all re-organised and informed! So hopefully I can keep up every step of the way now.

Lame addition to this thread, I know, I just wanted to pop my head in, so to speak. Here's to hoping that the "finalisation of the new reporting structure" will be ready sometime in the next day or so! ;)) Happy Monday and all that!

Ha! Goth Wackee sent me a PM telling me to friend her on Facebook, so I did. Then, nothing. I suppose I wasn't interesting enough. Or maybe LT got to her Facebook account first.

I honestly thought she was an actual person with a rather unfortunate SN. An interesting play, to be sure.But what does it MEAN?

Ha! Goth Wackee sent me a PM telling me to friend her on Facebook, so I did. Then, nothing. I suppose I wasn't interesting enough. Or maybe LT got to her Facebook account first.

I honestly thought she was an actual person with a rather unfortunate SN. An interesting play, to be sure.But what does it MEAN?

Goth Wackee friended BOB at HHN Rumors forum. How meta is that?