LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you got some results from IH, i've asked about the device, but didn't receive a response

I actually got more, but it hasn't been a topic of conversatin yet. The Device does much more than store information. It has produced images, sounds and even matter. I don't think she'll tell me much more because she ended her last message with... "Explanation to follow".

Now that there is a LT house that mentions using "a machine" this topic could get more interesting later on.

It has been 19 cycles for some, it has been eons for me.

Patience (some under audio possibly I can't decipher)

On the 20th cycle I am hell revealed.

where u cant understand the audio... i think he says " i have been patient"

edit: " i have been waiting patiently"

Edited by HHNSteven411

Little did we know that the sound and light show back in 2008 may actually mean something now.

It was a red herring back then. Now, if its the same Device, looks like someone actually got it to work and/or took the information (and whatever else) it gathered from its scans of agents and then used it in the house. From what I remember from the description sheet the Device was spectral in nature.

Oddly enough, the backstory of the Wyandot house is very close to the history of the Belasco house in Matheson's novel Hell House. Even the User ID was a subtle clue.

I love that book, and the movie, so that is just fine with me. It still ranks way up in my scariest books list.

Mae

Somethings going down on LTTC facebook. Here's what it says:

Due to overwhelming new evidence in the current HHN investigation, I have called for some reassignments. The scope of this investigation must be expanded and we will need every member of the COLLECTIVE to help us. We have currently put the investigation on hold until we can finalize the new reporting structure. Once in place we will resume our investigation.

Thank you,

Allison D. Endicott C.O.O.

Little did we know that the sound and light show back in 2008 may actually mean something now.

It was a red herring back then. Now, if its the same Device, looks like someone actually got it to work and/or took the information (and whatever else) it gathered from its scans of agents and then used it in the house. From what I remember from the description sheet the Device was spectral in nature.

Q: Is the device used in the Wyandot estate the same as the one that confounded us in 2008?

A: We suspect that it is. The Device went missing at the same time Dr. Thorncastle left the COLLECTIVE.

IH

Q: Is the device used in the Wyandot estate the same as the one that confounded us in 2008?

A: We suspect that it is. The Device went missing at the same time Dr. Thorncastle left the COLLECTIVE.

IH

So does that mean Dr. Thorncastle might have the Device

We analyzed Gabriel Fell and Ignatia Himmel's names before. But what about THORNcastle? An obvious connection to the physical appearance of FEAR is strongly implied.

idk, Thorncastle was involved with us in 2008. It's hard to connect his name with this current event. But who knows?...

We analyzed Gabriel Fell and Ignatia Himmel's names before. But what about THORNcastle? An obvious connection to the physical appearance of FEAR is strongly implied.

When I hear the name "Thorncastle" I immediately think of the end of "Sleeping Beauty".