LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought that was hilarious. I've been chatting with IH for the last hour. I can't imagine how she has the time to talk with everyone right now. How many people do you think message her at a time?

Way too many I'm guessing :P

There is new audio on the Facebook page from TJ. Sounds like it might be a tape being played backwards. Can any body play with it?

Edit: Sorry its just that I'm no good with computers. I'm probably wrong might be in another language.

Edited by JusDu

There is new audio on the Facebook page from TJ. Sounds like it might be a tape being played backwards. Can any body play with it?

Edit: Sorry its just that I'm no good with computers. I'm probably wrong might be in another language.

i think its a possibility that it can be backwards

ill gladly help summon it in, they can count on me.

Before we start reviling Rob and attempting to battle him, a bit of perspective on fear is perhaps in order.

Fear is not, in and of itself, a bad thing. Fear is an evolutionary response, developed over millions of years. Far from harming us, fear protects us. What do you think it is that keeps you from touching a hot stove, jumping off a high cliff, or wrestling a grizzly bear? Fear. Fear is the way your body tells you "Hey, get the hell out of here before you die and are unable to reproduce."

Fear doesn't need to be summoned. Fear is here, now. Fear is all around you, inside of you. It shapes your world, it determines your actions. Armies are created out of fear. Walls are built out of fear. Fear is here, has been here, will always be here. It cannot be put down, it cannot be destroyed. To do so would be to destroy an integral part of yourself. You seek fear? Don't look to symbols or magickal incantations. Look, instead, inside yourself. Look deep into the hidden recesses of your soul. That is where you will find it.

In a very real way, we are, all of us, Adaru.

Chew on that while you wait, little ones.

maybe eddie, cindy and BM are the good guys? LOL just a guess

That would be EPIC

Received message fom IH, thought I'd share:

Although the Device is not linked to the current events, it does indded seem to do much more than store information. More when we know it...

IH

I have been trying to figure out the purpose/function of this "Device". I keep bouncing back and for the with the significance of it and how it plays...

Glad to see you got some results from IH, i've asked about the device, but didn't receive a response

ill gladly help summon it in, they can count on me.

I'll help summon it, but only so I know where and what it is when the time comes to stop it

I recorded it and listened to it backwards. Can barely make it out though. I caught "era" at the beginning and "I am hell(?) if you don't" towards the end.

Just listened to it a few more times. I keep hearing "19 ______ for some" at the beginning as well. I'll run it through a noise removal when I get home from work if nobody does by then. It's still hard to hear.

Before we start reviling Rob and attempting to battle him, a bit of perspective on fear is perhaps in order.

Fear is not, in and of itself, a bad thing. Fear is an evolutionary response, developed over millions of years. Far from harming us, fear protects us. What do you think it is that keeps you from touching a hot stove, jumping off a high cliff, or wrestling a grizzly bear? Fear. Fear is the way your body tells you "Hey, get the hell out of here before you die and are unable to reproduce."

Fear doesn't need to be summoned. Fear is here, now. Fear is all around you, inside of you. It shapes your world, it determines your actions. Armies are created out of fear. Walls are built out of fear. Fear is here, has been here, will always be here. It cannot be put down, it cannot be destroyed. To do so would be to destroy an integral part of yourself. You seek fear? Don't look to symbols or magickal incantations. Look, instead, inside yourself. Look deep into the hidden recesses of your soul. That is where you will find it.

Deep, Brother B, very deep.

M

This is all true, but sometimes, people take fear too far. The fear you described is natural and is based on instinct. However, there are some who let fear control their lives. Sometimes, fear can be irrational, such as fearing a shark attack if you live in the middle of a state (like Ohio), while you are nowhere near an ocean or have never been attacked. I believe the fear that Adaru represents is not fear to protect us, but fear that ultimately leads to our own destruction. I'm about to go fan-boy and quote Yoda (I'm sorry) but remember that "fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate and hate leads to suffering." If Adaru is anything like the evils represented throughout the world, from Satan to Loki and everything else in between, then Adaru will use our irrational fears against us to cause destruction.

dunno if this has been posted yet:

http://horrornightscollector.com/music/reversed.mp3

not mine, but i figured i'd share

Who wants to bet TJ ends up being the sacrifice?

NOO!

1. TJ is awesome

2. TJ is a real person... they're more likely to sacrifice one of their fictional characters. Mr. Fell is my honest guess, or IH, since she'd do anything for Mr. Fell

1. TJ is awesome

2. TJ is a real person... they're more likely to sacrifice one of their fictional characters. Mr. Fell is my honest guess, or IH, since she'd do anything for Mr. Fell

I can see Mr. Fell being sacrificed...although like you said, IH is definitely under his spell, literally and/or figuratively, and would probably give up her life for him, whether she wants to or not.

If they did end up doing a sacrifice of one of their fictional characters, I'd definitely lean towards IH...I still think Mr. Fell's on the wrong side of this whole mess.

On an unrelated note, I wish I could meet the awesomeness that is TJ. Oh well.

dunno if this has been posted yet:

http://horrornightscollector.com/music/reversed.mp3

not mine, but i figured i'd share

NOO!

1. TJ is awesome

I don't want TJ to be the sacrifice either, trust me, I REALLY don't...but seeing how I doubt Fell would would sacrifice himself, his loyal mistress, or any of his hardworking staff (Maybe Scott, Endicott, or Steerington would suffice ?) at the moment I see TJ being the chosen sacrifice, If he is I doubt he's even suspecting it (poor soul)

EDIT: LT FB UPDATED WITH FELL QUOTE

Edited by cwoolboy