LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOAH!!!

What if... the whole reason LT was researching and combating Bloody Mary had NOTHING to do with Boris after all? In fact we only have their word that Boris started LT and that he is in fact still alive!

Suppose that the real reason all that went down was that Mary was NOT one of the Five, and those who wanted to bring about the Rising of Adaru needed to get her out of the way! This is the same reason that they prevented Eddie and Cindy to have their own year and also why the Terra Queen was shoved aside for the Storyteller.

The Usher needed to have his year and Bloody Mary interrupted that.

In fact, Bloody Mary is the Natural Enemy of Adaru. She stands for FEARLESS LIVING, remember? Reflecting upon fear she declared "I shall never die, because I HAVE NO FEAR!"

No wonder they needed us to help get rid of her!

very wise

Received message fom IH, thought I'd share:

Although the Device is not linked to the current events, it does indded seem to do much more than store information. More when we know it...

IH

I have been trying to figure out the purpose/function of this "Device". I keep bouncing back and for the with the significance of it and how it plays...

To go a little further with Jimmy's theory, if LT was eliminating Mary to aid in Adaru's summoning, and Thorncastle was (openly or privately) against the summoning...it would explain his apparent nervousness when speaking to the Collective back in '08.

...and

(1) he was investigating the "Device" before he left

(2) the immediate cancellation of all research on the "Device" ceased about the same time

could it be that this "Device" could be used... not in the summoning (already been told that) but in the future for something else? Just trying to follow a lead here

We know fear as a response to a preferred threat is be to be frightened or testified. It allows us to be cautious when presented with a situation which might cause you harm. But before the middle Ages fear was not illustrated as an emotional response but instead defined it as errant phenomenon a physical thing, an enti...ty. This is not a new idea. Greek mythology calls by name not one but two gods of fear. The possibility that fear has a physical presence is mentioned is several ancient scrolls believed to be written out by the Babylonian priests. The scrolls describe that the demons of chaos, death, sacrifices, mythos and vengeance heralded the way for a greater evil. An evil trapped inside an object. The priests call out that every five thousand years these fire demons take form and claim souls in preparation for the attlral of adatu ot,tranlated from sumetian,fear when the demons have claimed enough souls. Adaru will reveal himself and bring hell with him. However in order for the fire to even begin to prepare for the coming evil. They must first physically exist…they must be created. Egyptian wall paintings depict fire men standing around a lantern and dressed to represent the demons of Adaru. The souls of chaos is always depicted laughing wildly and revealing himself takes form or holding an object like Pandora’s box. Death is always calm and calculated, seen in all black an object like an hourglass. Sacrifice is shown always creating something no matter the cost. If it’s a painting, it is own blood the canvas of the sculpture it’s created using of the ones he knows. Mythos is always represented by someone holding a book soaked scroll or book. Vengeance is shown as one individual bludgeoning another with an object. This object is always seen with light emulating form it. Another wall painting reveals fire men bowing to is believed to adatu the demon of fear he is shown standing in flames that lead to the lantern. Adaru has hand outstretched from which in theory he wraps the fire men completely blood around them all.

note:this is based on what i got off this picture.46034_10150234266540075_850625074_14245390_6254897_n.jpg

Could it be this guy? Who I speculated before might be our new Icon? (Before getting flamed)

l_22636bc3713e457cb9f381aa80e2c3b9.jpg

perhaps he will be in the soundstage that frank was in, & be in the streets of NY with the Ice Queen (with a relation between the house & zone like in 08)..

I see her, the orcs, The Fire King, & This Adaru, all fitting in

It is Adaru not Adatu.

Please go back and carefully read the in the document: "...the arrival of Adaru or, translated from Sumerian, fear."

This will give you the best chance to compare the letters "t" and "r" in this handwriting. Note that the letter in question is indentical to the r's in "arrival" and "or" and especially compare the "t" and "r" in "translated".

Comparing the way these letters are written in the idiosyncratic penmanship of the author it is clear that the name of the entity is Adaru, from the Sumerian word for fear. Especially as the author actually states that very fact.

WOAH!!!

What if... the whole reason LT was researching and combating Bloody Mary had NOTHING to do with Boris after all? In fact we only have their word that Boris started LT and that he is in fact still alive!

Suppose that the real reason all that went down was that Mary was NOT one of the Five, and those who wanted to bring about the Rising of Adaru needed to get her out of the way! This is the same reason that they prevented Eddie and Cindy to have their own year and also why the Terra Queen was shoved aside for the Storyteller.

(I dont understand what you mean here.)

The Usher needed to have his year and Bloody Mary interrupted that. (when did that happen)

In fact, Bloody Mary is the Natural Enemy of Adaru. She stands for FEARLESS LIVING, remember? Reflecting upon fear she declared "I shall never die, because I HAVE NO FEAR!"

(Very interesting.)

No wonder they needed us to help get rid of her!

In no particular order:

Jack

Torture Truck

People Under the Stairs

Eddie

Midway of the Bizarre (x2)

Screamhouse: Resurrection

Caretaker

Festival of the Dead

Do you think that means we will see some of this return?

I laugh if the LT team all show up wearing Red Robes....they've done what they came to do. Like I pleasantly posted on thier forums though, one of the cardinal rules is the people behind summoning the Big Bad is practically always one of the first to be devoured by it. I'm really looking forward to having my front row seat now. I knew I was damned to begin with, at least now we'll have company.

seal.jpg

Scott V. Gordon, S.E. Region Cell Director

Preliminary Report 082510 RE: The Symbol

According to C.I.L. research, sequential assembly of disparate sections (<span>in proper sequence)</span> is essential to release power(s) locked in ancient phenomenon.

Symbolic markings are evident in both scorched photo array and historic documentation.

This corresponds directly to writings, observations and conclusions put forth by Ryan Richards (former LT- TC Cell Director) and references materials posted online last night.

Edited by JWFearman

For those of you who seem so concerned with our activities, let me explain that the last 24 hours have been somewhat hectic. Our facility here in Princeton is fairly large and we do not keep up to the minute track of everyone's exact location.

IH