LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought she was adams first wife?

Lilith was always considered evil. But in the non-canonical scriptures yes she is taken from the head of Adam and she lords over him. The story is said to derive from Jewish folklore that translates from Sumerian and Babylonian traditions of Adat-Lili, or Adatu

its Adaru. Apologies for my initial misspelling... tiny script was tiny

Oh well perhaps it is Uni's variations on the whole thing... Actually is a variation on the name.... or simply a misspelling lead me on a wild goose chase ... I just remember in my studies reading about adatu so I searched for it...

I think it's odd though how the succubus and the incubus (Lilitû, Ardat-lili) came up and we clearly have a succubus and incubus involved in HHN. not only that but the Terra Queen and her guard always reminded me of the succubi.

I mean look at the similarities:

succubi.jpg

Anyways I have to be up soon... must sleep...

Edited by JWFearman

I thought she was adams first wife?

According to Jewish mysticism, she was. However, she refused to become subservient to Adam and because of this, she was either cast out or refused to return to of the Garden of Eden, depending on what source you use. Most modern stories claim that she is the consort of Satan and is the mother of many demons, some from Satan and some from Cain (fun fact, Jadis the White Witch from Chronicles of Narnia is said to be one of her descendants). What is interesting is that there is a Sumerian version of her mentioned in the Epic of Gilgamesh. She is also said to be related to, or the mother of, the Succubi.

According to Jewish mysticism, she was. However, she refused to become subservient to Adam and because of this, she was either cast out or refused to return to of the Garden of Eden, depending on what source you use. Most modern stories claim that she is the consort of Satan and is the mother of many demons, some from Satan and some from Cain (fun fact, Jadis the White Witch from Chronicles of Narnia is said to be one of her descendants). What is interesting is that there is a Sumerian version of her mentioned in the Epic of Gilgamesh. She is also said to be related to, or the mother of, the Succubi.

Cain is the last name of The Caretaker. And he clearly had a child. Interesting...

We know fear as a response to a preferred threat is be to be frightened or testified. It allows us to be cautious when presented with a situation which might cause you harm. But before the middle Ages fear was not illustrated as an emotional response but instead defined it as errant phenomenon a physical thing, an enti...ty. This is not a new idea. Greek mythology calls by name not one but two gods of fear. The possibility that fear has a physical presence is mentioned is several ancient scrolls believed to be written out by the Babylonian priests. The scrolls describe that the demons of chaos, death, sacrifices, mythos and vengeance heralded the way for a greater evil. An evil trapped inside an object. The priests call out that every five thousand years these fire demons take form and claim souls in preparation for the attlral of adatu ot,tranlated from sumetian,fear when the demons have claimed enough souls. Adaru will reveal himself and bring hell with him. However in order for the fire to even begin to prepare for the coming evil. They must first physically exist…they must be created. Egyptian wall paintings depict fire men standing around a lantern and dressed to represent the demons of Adaru. The souls of chaos is always depicted laughing wildly and revealing himself takes form or holding an object like Pandora’s box. Death is always calm and calculated, seen in all black an object like an hourglass. Sacrifice is shown always creating something no matter the cost. If it’s a painting, it is own blood the canvas of the sculpture it’s created using of the ones he knows. Mythos is always represented by someone holding a book soaked scroll or book. Vengeance is shown as one individual bludgeoning another with an object. This object is always seen with light emulating form it. Another wall painting reveals fire men bowing to is believed to adatu the demon of fear he is shown standing in flames that lead to the lantern. Adaru has hand outstretched from which in theory he wraps the fire men completely blood around them all.

note:this is based on what i got off this picture.46034_10150234266540075_850625074_14245390_6254897_n.jpg

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN NO CONNECTION.

Ok Rob, when you put it as nicely as that...

From the page released, 5 of the icons are going to be used to call forth the demons described and symbolized by the glyphs on the recently completed design. Not exactly what you described, but I'm willing to say close enough.

Now judging from your tone and the ill-mannered things I've seen you write since, you may be surprised to read this. But I am perfectly happy to be proven incorrect. Like I've said before, we're all working towards the same goal. All I ask is for evidence to support the claim, not just a "I'm right, and your wrong because I said so". Which I don't think is uncalled for because that's not a debate. That's a dictatorship.

But even with that being so, I want to tell you good job. Your assumption was correct enough. And I hope that the gratification you feel from anticipating this part of the puzzle results in your side of the conversation finally turning civil.

Now...can we please move on?

hmmm where do bm, eddie and cindy fit in to all this?

i have a theory reguirding them

eddie and cindy were suppose to be the icon but i think the way there gonna treat them "not being there" is that LT has always been part of universal and they did fit into the prophacy so they abandoned and used things that fit into it aka jack and caretaker.

as for bm my guess is they thought she was the vengence demon due to mirror reflecting light but they were wrong so the used us to stop what they unleased because if not mistaken we never found out who sent her, her grandmothers box

and if not mistaken HHN 14 was about a portal right?

Edited by demonfalconking

It is Adaru not Adatu.

Please go back and carefully read the in the document: "...the arrival of Adaru or, translated from Sumerian, fear."

This will give you the best chance to compare the letters "t" and "r" in this handwriting. Note that the letter in question is indentical to the r's in "arrival" and "or" and especially compare the "t" and "r" in "translated".

Comparing the way these letters are written in the idiosyncratic penmanship of the author it is clear that the name of the entity is Adaru, from the Sumerian word for fear. Especially as the author actually states that very fact.

It is Adaru not Adatu.

Please go back and carefully read the in the document: "...the arrival of Adaru or, translated from Sumerian, fear."

This will give you the best chance to compare the letters "t" and "r" in this handwriting. Note that the letter in question is indentical to the r's in "arrival" and "or" and especially compare the "t" and "r" in "translated".

Comparing the way these letters are written in the idiosyncratic penmanship of the author it is clear that the name of the entity is Adaru, from the Sumerian word for fear. Especially as the author actually states that very fact.

Yeah Rob corrected me on that last night. What's funny is I saw Adaru... but then I came in and saw Adatu in here so I thought maybe I had initially seen it wrong. Oh well... useless trivia for eveyrone. :P

what is funny (while I don't know what the icon holds for us) I think the idea of Adatu sound more interesting... Because it ties into so many things. But I'm sure this will still be awesome.

Edited by JWFearman

I know I'm late to the ball on this and it's something trivial at best but I figured I would add. Adaru in Sumerian literally means "Fear". Which is logical considering that Adaru the demon is the demon of fear. To add to the points of Lillith she or her parallel equivalent are in multiple cultures. She is also kind of embedded in vampyric stories as well. But I haven't done enough research on that topic to add extensively.

WOAH!!!

What if... the whole reason LT was researching and combating Bloody Mary had NOTHING to do with Boris after all? In fact we only have their word that Boris started LT and that he is in fact still alive!

Suppose that the real reason all that went down was that Mary was NOT one of the Five, and those who wanted to bring about the Rising of Adaru needed to get her out of the way! This is the same reason that they prevented Eddie and Cindy to have their own year and also why the Terra Queen was shoved aside for the Storyteller.

The Usher needed to have his year and Bloody Mary interrupted that.

In fact, Bloody Mary is the Natural Enemy of Adaru. She stands for FEARLESS LIVING, remember? Reflecting upon fear she declared "I shall never die, because I HAVE NO FEAR!"

No wonder they needed us to help get rid of her!

Just out of curiousity, did anyone check the code on the LT.com site after the hijack? They know from last investigation that certain members of the community like to delve into it to discover passwords and such, and I'm wondering if maybe Ryan/Goth/whoever hacked it left messages in the code?

EDIT: Excellent (and very convenient!) idea, Dr. Jimmy!

Edited by Greyfalken

nellie: where was that post found?

She messaged about him.

Not much help, really, I had to read through a bit of fluff about how being far away won't be a problem and that I'd still play a greater role than I previously imagined (so there's more encouragement there for any other people stuck in other states).

Also, I think Dr. Jimmy might have hit the nail on the head with that theory. I would not be surprised if that turned out to be true.

Well, I guess we've all agreed that

Fear- ADARU or PALAHU

Interestingly, Adaru was also one/two month(s) in the Babylonian calendar.

When a thirteenth intercalary month was necessary, Babylonian priest-astronomers repeated the last month, Adaru.

Apparently it was also a month in the Hebrew calendar, with its Canaanite translation meaning "to be dark".

But as for connections, that's where it ends as the month name is more closely connected to the word "adar" which brings positive things: "strength", "power", and "beauty". It is also connected to a tree called an Adar.

This has nothing really to do with anything, just little fun facts. I doubt this will have much relevance to the case, but I do like trivia. ;)

WOAH!!!

What if... the whole reason LT was researching and combating Bloody Mary had NOTHING to do with Boris after all? In fact we only have their word that Boris started LT and that he is in fact still alive!

Suppose that the real reason all that went down was that Mary was NOT one of the Five, and those who wanted to bring about the Rising of Adaru needed to get her out of the way! This is the same reason that they prevented Eddie and Cindy to have their own year and also why the Terra Queen was shoved aside for the Storyteller.

In fact, Bloody Mary is the Natural Enemy of Adaru. She stands for FEARLESS LIVING, remember? Reflecting upon fear she declared "I shall never die, because I HAVE NO FEAR!"

WOW...

That would be genius!

Forgive me for being slow or if I'm repeating anyone but...

-Chaos is laughing and coming out of a box= Jack

-Death is dressed in black with an hourglass= Caretaker

-Sacrifice creating no matter what the cost= Director

-Mythos reading a tale soaked in blood= StoryTeller

-Vengeance bludgeoning with light= Usher

Am I deciphering that correctly?

Also has anyone taken the time to see which specific photos they have notes on in this picture?2lx6tqa.png

WOAH!!!

I would like this to be true, I really would.

But here is a question, why did they summon her in the first place?

Is it to make sure that they get rid of her permanently?