LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

41146_102322709827345_100001488490026_14532_6058199_n.jpg

Followed by:

I’ve stayed quiet for as long as I can. As the former Cell Director, S.E. Region, LegendaryTruth THE COLLECTIVE, I came into possession of certain evidence that suggested an undiscovered connection to Halloween Horror Nights that began 20 years ago and grew stronger year after year. Supplied by a reliable source within Universal Art and Design group, these materials are parts of a symbolic design with 5 distinct sections, each representing an element of fear; Chaos; Death; Sacrifice; Legend; and Vengeance.

Brought together and assembled into the recognizable symbol, the parts form a whole and produce an effect on a central source of the powers of Fear -- a lantern. Long thought to be nothing more than a decorative prop, it will, and has proven to be anything but. Tonight, through the combined efforts of an unwitting group of well-meaning contributors, the circle is complete, the symbol is whole and the portal is opened. Darkness will descend…and then Fear will seek us all.

My research at the LegendaryTruth offices in Princeton proved that this is not mere speculation but documented prophecy as foretold in the writings of Dr. Abraham Lockheed in “Demons Among Us: Uncovering Evil.” (Excerpt attached)

Upon sharing my findings with my colleagues, I was ostracized, ridiculed and finally terminated. Fearing the worst, I chose to disappear and until now have remained quiet. But I have followed developments on this social network. Asked why I did nothing to stop it, I reply that I did try to stop it. But as the prophecy clearly states, it cannot be stopped. Not until it is fully realized. So what is done is done. The question now is what can be done to reverse the damage.

"Seek the Truth and the Spirit will be rewarded" - Ryan Richards, Spirit Seeker

From the LT FB page...

I was too late... too late...

On Another note the little play between TJ and LT is amusing. It would be a significant plot twist to see that, even if LT has the best interest, perhaps this Fell character does not and... we being the naive, good-intentioned agents... are responsible for the fruition... the vehicle of the events about to occur. When, all along, Universal was trying to keep the Lantern under control... we are lead to/accidentally blow it wide open for the ultimate evil to come forth.

Edited by JWFearman

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doug... i expect your concession now... thanks

New LT post by ryan richards

the page they reveal states that Chaos is laughing and coming out of a box, Death is dressed in black with an hourglass, Sacrifice creating no matter what the cost, Mythos reading a tale soaked in blood, and vengence bludgeoning with light.

Edited by TheEyeOfHorus

the page they reveal states that Chaos is laughing and coming out of a box, Death is dressed in black with an hourglass, Sacrifice creating no matter what the cost, Mythos reading a tale soaked in blood, and vengence bludgeoning with light.

Sounds like a few good friends of mine.

Glad to see that they are back for sure.

Ok so the new page posted by Ryan Richards gives us a clue of what may be coming

Adaru, the God of Fear

Sumerian god to be precise, very Gozer-ish lol

So the idea of Fear being the icon looks to have been a good bet

Edited by Taskmaster

So to summarize:

- The pattern is formed and the different elements have been deciphered.

- There are 2 factions of the Collective in play - the Fell faction and the Thorncastle faction. We have not heard much from the Thorncastle side other than Mr. Richards statement he just posted.

- Universal objects to the Collective's current activities but we don't know why.

- The lantern is a focus - it focuses fear to bring forth Adaru the Demon of Fear. The fire men's sole job is to prepare for Adaru's coming by providing the appropriate sacrifices and generating fear.

- HHN has been the focus of the fire men's efforts for 20 years, generating enough fear to culminate in Adaru's summoning.

Not altogether convinced that LT is the "bad guys" yet. They stopped and fired staff after using The Device.... what if The Device not only scanned you but also stored what it scanned. Perhaps it an amplified method of extracting and storing fear.... for this. If so, LT wanted that stopped.

Not altogether convinced that LT is the "bad guys" yet. They stopped and fired staff after using The Device.... what if The Device not only scanned you but also stored what it scanned. Perhaps it an amplified method of extracting and storing fear.... for this. If so, LT wanted that stopped.

Exactly what i've been saying for a while now! That device is TROUBLE

LT wasn't originally a bad company, It's original purpose was to investigate dark instances. only when it came under the leadership of people like Ignatia and Fell did it become something much darker.

How do u message Richards? I can't add him as a friend and messaging him is not offered as an option on his main page.

Edited by cwoolboy

LT wasn't originally a bad company, It's originl purpoe was to investigate dark instances and stop evil. only when it came under the leadership of people like Ignatia and Fell did it become something much darker.

As far as some of us are concerned yes.

Others are not so sure.

Depends on how bias you are.

Edited by HHN Bookworm

Doug... i expect your concession now... thanks

New LT post by ryan richards

Concession for what Mr. Rage? The fact that I was correct about there being no link between these symbols and the icons? Or maybe the Pandora's box effect that this lantern has, that you cannot claim as your own since many others have said before you? Or how about the all important blood stains on the new photos that differed from past years, that in the end did not result in anything but hot air. I'm very confused here.

But since I know from extensive experience that nothing I can say, no matter how sane and logical it is, will convince you that your pride has gotten in the way of this investigation once again, I will end this by asking everyone to just read through the pages of this forum for the official record that you can unfortunately not change to simply fit your arguments.

But perhaps I'm still completely wrong and there will be a clue revealed in the future written in ancient Sumerian and your assistance will prove invaluable. You are an expert in ancient languages, are you not?

Good night.

Not necessarily literal demons per se, Zokoke. Prophecies have a habit of using misleading wordplay, it's a big thing in a lot of literary works.

The infected MNA was probably Richards trying to break into the system, actually. It may come up again. I think it will, in fact!

Edit: Wait, whoops. I saw blood and thought Mary, my bad.

Edited by Circ

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN NO CONNECTION.

did you even READ the note...

let me transcribe it for you

The Soul of Chaos is always depicted laughing wildly and revealing himself from or holding a Pandora's Box -Jack

Death is always calm and calculated, seen in all black and holding an hourglass- Caretaker

Sacrifice is always creating no matter what the cost, if its a painting its his own blood that soaks the canvas, if its a sculpture its the bones of the ones he knows. - Director, also may be his blood since he SIGNED THE PAINTING WITH THE SWORD ON THE TORTURE TRUCK PIC.

Mythos is always represented by someone holding a blood stained scrool or book. - Storyteller

Vengence is depicted showing one individual bludgeoning another with an object, this object is always seen with light eminating from it.- The Usher

So how do these icons have nothing to do with it??? hmmmmmm

LT wasn't originally a bad company, It's original purpose was to investigate dark instances. only when it came under the leadership of people like Ignatia and Fell did it become something much darker.

How do u message Richards? I can't add him as a friend and messaging him is not offered as an option on his main page.

Same here, i've tried and so far....nada

oh, you keep making it sound like what they are doing is BAD..... maybe its a good thing.

If it's a good thing why not some transparency? Let us know so we can help

Random question: Anyone wonder what's happened to the infected MNA?

I've been wondering ever since we never heard anything else after the infection was announced

Edit: Not necessarily literal demons per se, Zokoke. Prophecies have a habit of using misleading wordplay, it's a big thing in a lot of literary works.

Told you guys Mary was coming back.

The infected MNA was probably Richards trying to break into the system, actually. It may come up again. I think it will, in fact!

Actually I think I remember reading somewhere that it was Goth Wackee that did the system attack, but i'm sure Richards had something to do with it, just we knew what they found