LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

The full image looks like a shield to me.....each section seems to be either a spiritual symbol (as stated) or a spiritual weapon.

I think the shield may belong to someone and those symbols may represent something more... kinda like Terra Cuentas but not.

Ive been thinking more on the lines of a crest.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another

bigclue.jpg.jpg

and another

storytellerclue.jpg.jpg

Weird they both contain mirrors..... wonder if that means something?

JW I really like the theory about LT being the one to lead us wrong and Universal being the ones to be trying to keep the Lantern under control. I think you're onto something

I'm still on board with that theory and the fact that the "device" from 2008 was something they were using to make the Collective sort of batteries. They are using us to power whatever it is they are planning

jus got a message back from IH

Mr. Fell is a man destined for success. I would suggest that you, like I, trust him.

IH

Notice she doesn't say what his success will bring...I had to bring this up to her as well, we'll see what she has to say.

Fell is crooked, i'd bet anything, I wouldn't be surprised to find Fell being possessed, turned into or controlling the big bad this year

Here's the photos from the FB today. I edited the photos somewhat so you can see the insignia even better.

Untitled-2-6.jpg

That reminds me of this-

1-4.jpg

2-3.jpg

Symbol of the Turks. The images were taken from Dracula ('93)

Edited by _Veritas_

It's been over 40 minutes since Rob solved the puzzle.

So where's the Apocalypse already?

Ohhhh Basement Cat..... Ohhhhh Baaaaaasement Cat, where are you????

I guess, Satan being a gentleman and all he will wait for a civilized hour - sometime after Breakfast most likely to start ravaging our souls.

Well, bad news guys. I sent Ignatia a message concerning the latest post

Me: I take it that that means that Lt has found the missing piece of the puzzle and is ready to try out whatever it is we have discovered?

IH: Indeed.

Me: What have you done???!!!

so, apparently LT really were the bad guys all along, and thanks to us we just lead them right to exactly what Uni. did not want them to get their hands on. Nice going guys...we screwed up BIG time.

Man, I go out to see a movie and while I'm gone all Hell breaks loose! Possibly literally!

Can anyone explain to me how it was determined that Ryan Richards was the unnamed LT Cell Director? I'm digging through all the Facebook posts that were made while I was gone, but I haven't found it yet.

Well, bad news guys. I sent Ignatia a message concerning the latest post

Me: I take it that that means that Lt has found the missing piece of the puzzle and is ready to try out whatever it is we have discovered?

IH: Indeed.

Me: What have you done???!!!

so, apparently LT really were the bad guys all along, and thanks to us we just lead them right to exactly what Uni. did not want them to get their hands on. Nice going guys...we screwed up BIG time.

i think this year we are going to be helping universal by trying to get rid of legendarty truth for good

how we are going to do this is left to be determined maybe sabotage