Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

writing.jpg

writing 2.jpg

writing3.jpg

so this may be way out there but one of the shapes in that image looks like a scythe. I'm thinking Charon and the river of Styx. As far as i can remember he's portrayed a lot of the time with a scythe or a lantern. I remember someone mentioning this idea before but the whole lantern thing makes me think it's him even more. I'm thinking maybe it's a picture of his head or something. What better an icon then someone like Charon leading us into the under world.

If I had the patience and equipment (my printer happens to be broken and I don't have the software), I would follow my own suggestion. But right now, I think that when we get the last set of photos we should:

1. Use a photo editing program and trace over the lines in black.

2. Remove the background picture, leaving only the lines.

3. Print out the resulting lines and make them into a jigsaw puzzle.

It's long, but it'll make assembling the pieces and seeing the final picture that much easier.

Edit: I have no doubt that that's a scythe. The possibility of Death/Charon as a new icon is looming closer, and fits with information I got of a new icon alongside the old ones.

Edited by Cody

One of the problems with printing out the photos/lines to arrange them is that some of them need to be scaled in size to fit with each other. That means a lot of trial-and-error when printing them. For now, at least, it seems easier to just use a photo-editing program.

no, do not resize them.

Uh...you kind of have to resize them if you're using the ones from the "AR 081010 UPDATE 08-17-10" post on the LT Facebook page. They're huge, in comparison to the others.

Also, Dinosaur Pirate, the Eddie pic should go on top of the cross -- it fills in the rest of it.

Huh, that's weird. I must be doing something wrong, then. When I open them up (in GIMP), I have to shrink the Midway of the Bizzare pic down the match the dimensions of the version on the LT.com site to get it to line up with the others. And then I'm having trouble getting the Chainsaw Drill Team and the Eddie photos to match up perfectly even though I'm almost 100% positive that they go together.

Huh, that's weird. I must be doing something wrong, then. When I open them up (in GIMP), I have to shrink the Midway of the Bizzare pic down the match the dimensions of the version on the LT.com site to get it to line up with the others. And then I'm having trouble getting the Chainsaw Drill Team and the Eddie photos to match up perfectly even though I'm almost 100% positive that they go together.

You're not the only one.

Here is the enhanced one from fb:

FBcopy.jpg

And the one for the original post.

AR081010_2.jpg

From Facebook:

C.I.L. enhanced security video/audio surveillance files (backup archive) produced conclusive evidence that my predecessor was working on information provided by an unidentified credible source (assumed to be a Universal employee).

Analysis by C.I.L. technicians and COLLECTIVE operatives produced an arrangement of photographs that conform to a specific pattern(s).

The pattern itself, a result of deterioration evident on high definition photos, is apparently of burn or scorch marks that continue to intensify despite preservation attempts.

The enhanced security cam snapshot image captured on February 6th of this year, shows a partial sketch that matches the pattern assembled by C.I.L. and CFO contributors Jessica Morrison Hogan, Rob Rage, Doug Hogan, Ryan Rojas, Jeremy Walton and James Walker, among others.

The Investigation team has been able to identify one of the markings. Historic research of the markings suggests ancient peoples shared beliefs that were very similar to each other and to these;

The Pierced Circle (or Sphere of Chaos), appears first in pre-historic petroglyphs, then in ancient Sumerian cave paintings, Egyptian hieroglyphs; medieval Romanian tapestries; African funereal ceremonies and most recently in classical South American "carnivals of madness."

Aww c'mon, I was working hard on it too... oh well.

Edited by Dinosaur Pirate

From Facebook:

C.I.L. enhanced security video/audio surveillance files (backup archive) produced conclusive evidence that my predecessor was working on information provided by an unidentified credible source (assumed to be a Universal employee).

Analysis by C.I.L. technicians and COLLECTIVE operatives produced an arrangement of photographs that conform to a specific pattern(s).

The pattern itself, a result of deterioration evident on high definition photos, is apparently of burn or scorch marks that continue to intensify despite preservation attempts.

The enhanced security cam snapshot image captured on February 6th of this year, shows a partial sketch that matches the pattern assembled by C.I.L. and CFO contributors Jessica Morrison Hogan, Rob Rage, Doug Hogan, Ryan Rojas, Jeremy Walton and James Walker, among others.

The Investigation team has been able to identify one of the markings. Historic research of the markings suggests ancient peoples shared beliefs that were very similar to each other and to these;

The Pierced Circle (or Sphere of Chaos), appears first in pre-historic petroglyphs, then in ancient Sumerian cave paintings, Egyptian hieroglyphs; medieval Romanian tapestries; African funereal ceremonies and most recently in classical South American "carnivals of madness."

Aww c'mon, I was working hard on it too... oh well.

Did you post your findings on FB?

Q. A few weeks ago, the first set of photographs were updated, showing further deterioration and more apparent markings. Will the same be done with the more recent photos, or have they not deteriorated further?

A. We release as necessary. By the way, your contributions to this process have not gone unnoticed. Your contributions will be noted too. We are close to identifying the Universal employee who has been the source of this evidence.

IH

Edited by Dinosaur Pirate

Q. A few weeks ago, the first set of photographs were updated, showing further deterioration and more apparent markings. Will the same be done with the more recent photos, or have they not deteriorated further?

A. We release as necessary. By the way, your contributions to this process have not gone unnoticed. Your contributions will be noted too. We are close to identifying the Universal employee who has been the source of this evidence.

IH

Good job man I pretty much gave up on it I was spending way too much time on it (of course I never thought to overlap :rolleyes: )

Well i was right on the symbol.

Yes, they are in fact the same things (told you kids its not crosshairs... when it comes to the esoteric, trust the one who does gematria of every name just to see how it fits)

So, I posted a theory, doesnt even mean its remote, but its an early idea I have.

The symbols are symbols of certain beings, representing their incarnations. Dieties/gods/demigods whatever....

Jack = Chaos

Caretaker = Death etc etc etc...

working toward the one who leads them all

something to feed on and mull over

IH

I'm jealous, i've yet to have heard from IH, much less get a glowing compliment lol, then again most of my ideas about the images and evidence so far have led to dead ends.

Anyone have any more info on the Pierced Circle (or Sphere of Chaos)?

I like the idea about our past icons representing a pantheon, but we have eight (if we include Cindy & Eddie)? We're a few short of matching up with the Greek/Roman Gods with a pantheon of twelve, what pantheons have eight? I know the Taoist Pantheon has eight, what other pantheons?

Personally, I think we should let old icons die. Otherwise it just turns in to bad rehash ideas. For example the Nightmare On Elm Street Series, the last ones SUCKED. Freddy's Dead was just... you know you saw it, you know it was bad. Anyways, I think if they don't bring back any icons it keeps them in that really good condition, like if they keep bringing them back, many people of the GP are not going to be impressed. But cameos this year might work, (not really small parts, but significant ones) in case people haven't seen an old icon. But really from what I've gathered, they've been saying they're using all of the things from the past they've learned and using that to create something new, right? Idk, I'm probably making no sense right now, but it's late and I can't sleep. :lol:

EDIT: This probably should have been posted in spec.

Edited by DROOG