LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

SO! Who is the man in the photo!? Any takers? huh? huh? anyone? Kinda looks like Steerington doesnt it?

SO! Who is the man in the photo!? Any takers? huh? huh? anyone? Kinda looks like Steerington doesnt it?

...How did that happen? lol

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something else I just noticed...the outer circle drawn on the sketch isn't present in the burns on the photos.

EDIT: Also, now that I've started doing some manipulation of the pictures on my own and taken a closer look at them, I'm not sure that that's the cross on the left of the surveillance photo. The spiral lines around it don't match.

EDIT2: Or maybe it is, I don't know. The scythe section does seem to match up to the cross section when putting the photos together, so...hmm. We really need newer versions of the second and third sets of pictures to see the lines better.

Edited by Greyfalken

I"ve been playing with the writing trying to get an idea of what is says, but even after playing with it in photoshop and staring at it for a while I don't have much, but I figured i'd post my cropped/darkened version of that notebook for you all to look at

Text.png

The biggest thing I think i've found is there is apparently more text above the crossed out stuff that has been erased that you can see when you burn the image a little

Edited by Taskmaster

I"ve been playing with the writing trying to get an idea of what is says, but even after playing with it in photoshop and staring at it for a while I don't have much, but I figured i'd post my cropped/darkened version of that notebook for you all to look at

Text.png

The biggest thing I think i've found is there is apparently more text above the crossed out stuff that has been erased that you can see when you burn the image a little

I cant make out a ton of the writing, but I think i see "by 12th" in the first crossed out part, but I'm not sure.

Something else I just noticed...the outer circle drawn on the sketch isn't present in the burns on the photos.

EDIT: Also, now that I've started doing some manipulation of the pictures on my own and taken a closer look at them, I'm not sure that that's the cross on the left of the surveillance photo. The spiral lines around it don't match.

EDIT2: Or maybe it is, I don't know. The scythe section does seem to match up to the cross section when putting the photos together, so...hmm. We really need newer versions of the second and third sets of pictures to see the lines better.

The outer circle might just be there for reference.

lmao. my first thought was that it was TJ too. I looked at the picture and was like "hey, wait." Though, they probably just mirrored the image to be able to say it's not him.

So if Universal is resisting their investigation, and there's someone on the inside that's helping out, who is that person, and what is so important about the lantern? Obviously the person in the picture is studying the lantern, but if they are the person that's trying to help us, there's some fail of getting caught on camera. haha.

lmao. my first thought was that it was TJ too. I looked at the picture and was like "hey, wait." Though, they probably just mirrored the image to be able to say it's not him.

So if Universal is resisting their investigation, and there's someone on the inside that's helping out, who is that person, and what is so important about the lantern? Obviously the person in the picture is studying the lantern, but if they are the person that's trying to help us, there's some fail of getting caught on camera. haha.

It's not the guy in the picture who's trying to help us -- it's the guy he's talking to on the phone (if the transcript and the Uni email are to be believed)

OK so I tried to clean up the writing on the pad and it went through a series of iterations.

I am fairly certain on many of the words.

writing.jpg

writing 2.jpg

writing3.jpg

I am fairly sure the last words on the first line are forty(maybe party?) 12th. The letters before forty looks like "id"... perhaps child party - 12th

The last word on the last line is "spirit!"

Edited by JWFearman

I think we have our C.F.O. - from the video, the 32819 Cell Team operative/leader "skeptical one". Check out the hair - in the video plus it dovetails with the information about Dr. Thorncastle.

Take a look at the video:

Remember to add 2 years to his appearance.

Edited by hauntg

At first glance, I definitely thought the camera pic was of TJ.

The close-up pic a few pages back though changed my mind. You can clearly see that this person has a goatee, and TJ would never grow such a quaff on his babyface.

It does resemble the guy in the chair from the video posted above by hauntg though

If we're recreating that image with the burn marks, I guess that helps.

I suppose, but I just don't really see anything new in the enhanced version. Right now, it seems like the most helpful thing would be to get newer versions of the second and third sets of photos with the darker burn marks.

Also, the last set of photos.