LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, excellent work, guys. I am seriously impressed.

This may be silly and way off-base...but...am I the only one who thinks the image in the center of the drawing/symbol/crest/whatever-the-hell-it-is resembles a stylized Eye of Horus? It looks sort of hieroglyphic-y to me.

Rob...you wouldn't dangle a clue like that right in front of our eyes, would you? Who am I kidding...of course you would.

Wow, excellent work, guys. I am seriously impressed.

This may be silly and way off-base...but...am I the only one who thinks the image in the center of the drawing/symbol/crest/whatever-the-hell-it-is resembles a stylized Eye of Horus? It looks sort of hieroglyphic-y to me.

Rob...you wouldn't dangle a clue like that right in front of our eyes, would you? Who am I kidding...of course you would.

Would I?

I mean, we do have mummies this year.

Wow, LT is certainly going crazy with their updates recently! I wonder if they felt sorry for us not knowing which way to put the pieces together and decided to help us out or if the surveillance pics where always apart of the plan.

It kinda looks like a hydra or something to me but I'm probably way off.

guys, I agree the sketch is the image we need to created by matching up the burned pics but..... I'm seeing a face, not a symbol.... I even see a piercing above what would be the right eye...

edit: looks kinda creature from the black lagoon-----ish. might just be what my mind interprets. what do you think?

Edited by L8NiteEngineer

some information.

It seems the Device from 2008 might have some relevance to this case... it is currently a sensitive subject

Also it seems that the people from universal who are tying to block LT's activities are.. in Ignatias own words.

"The much aforementioned T.J. Mannarino is particularly vocal about the leak from his department.

Spencer doesn't seem to want to have much to do with us either (not sure why he would have any influence in the matter since he does not work for Art & Design).

IH"

she further states that CFO and CRO's be weary of any communication from them

Here's what I've come up with so far.

overlap2.jpg

Not too sure about the Mary Shaw placement now, though.

I think you are on the right track with this... the Mary Shaw and Midway pics match up to the sketch and therefore are the top of the image....however, looking at the proportions.... you might have arranged the other pics too close together.. probably because more pics are missing for the puzzle...but i think you are dead on your way to piecing it together

Would I?

I mean, we do have mummies this year.

some information.

It seems the Device from 2008 might have some relevance to this case... it is currently a sensitive subject

Also it seems that the people from universal who are tying to block LT's activities are.. in Ignatias own words.

"The much aforementioned T.J. Mannarino is particularly vocal about the leak from his department.

Spencer doesn't seem to want to have much to do with us either (not sure why he would have any influence in the matter since he does not work for Art & Design).

IH"

she further states that CFO and CRO's be weary of any communication from them

Ok here's what i've been thinking since I got offline last night, i'm definitely feeling a gateway/portal vibe, with the previous years as a tool to collect fear (like Doctor Doom Fearfall) maybe? Also the device from 2008 might also have been a faster or more efficient way to collect the energy they needed, maybe why the previous staff is now gone and maybe why they may be working against us because they want this to happen. The pictures might be that gateway/portal showing up, now how the lantern ties in or who/what is coming/going through the portal I haven't got a clue, but Legendary Truth name for their agents even hints at this...."the COLLECTIVE" as in collecting fear/energy/whatever. The ancient symbols, the eye of horus, everything could be part of the plot, heck most of those symbols tie in to the portal idea

Who knows maybe i'm way off base, but even yesterday I was playing with the idea of a portal and the device from '08 being important and today those ideas seem to be popping up more and more frequently here and on FB among other places. What do you all think?

Edited by Taskmaster

Ok here's what i've been thinking since I got offline last night, i'm definitely feeling a gateway/portal vibe, with the previous years as a tool to collect fear (like Doctor Doom Fearfall) maybe? Also the device from 2008 might also have been a faster or more efficient way to collect the energy they needed, maybe why the previous staff is now gone and maybe why they may be working against us because they want this to happen. The pictures might be that gateway/portal showing up, now how the lantern ties in or who/what is coming/going through the portal I haven't got a clue, but Legendary Truth name for their agents even hints at this...."the COLLECTIVE" as in collecting fear/energy/whatever. The ancient symbols, the eye of horus, everything could be part of the plot, heck most of those symbols tie in to the portal idea

I like the idea of working against the staff from 2008...

Just wanted to point out, if someone hasn't mentioned it yet, that the design appears to have separate "divisions" filled with a single unique symbol in addition to the lantern-esque spiral lines. In the surveillance image, the left-most section contains the "cross" design, the middle one has what appears to be a scythe, and the right one has...well, it's a little hard to tell. Whatever's on top of the Director, if the photo placements posted earlier are correct.

Edited by Greyfalken