LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at all the pictures, I believe the markings are going to form the shape of the Legendary Truth The Collective logo found on the bottom right of the main LT site. Looking at the pieces that fit together, the overall shape is circular and appears to have eyes, just like the LT logo.

40169_423763724821_593729821_4919926_5213331_n.jpg

we are missing some... but its getting easier to see how they play

Exactly right. Pics missing but the worthy will see them before anyone else.

40169_423763724821_593729821_4919926_5213331_n.jpg

we are missing some... but its getting easier to see how they play

Exactly right. Pics missing but the worthy will see them before anyone else.

Ok a few things.

I've been speaking with Ms. Himmel extensively via Facebook message. Originally our conversations were confidential since it was attorneys sharing information, I have been released to share this information with the Collective. (Yes, I'm a lawyer in real life - I'm the Mr. Booras from the Facebook comment a few days ago)

- The Universal employee is still unidentified and "continues to be a factor". They are trying to identify the person through their C.I.L. IT department and determine their screen name(s) and account.

- Many of the files (and other unspecified items) from 2008 have gone missing from the Collectives offices.

- Dr. Thorncastle and the C.F.O. who left - "very possibly their professional relationship survived their departures from the Collective. Evidence mounting..." Its possible that both have gone rogue.

- "I would suggest you review the video footage of Dr. Thorncastle's last public appearence. His demeanor, his comments and his hasty departure are telling indeed.

IH" I did, reviewing footage of 2008s meeting, if you notice he is nervous, pacing and had to review his notecards for a extremely short presentation. I asked if he was working on projects other than the machine from 2008 (a seeming red herring) but received no response,

So Dr. Thorncastle is a possible player here as well.

Anyone got a link to Thorncastle's last appearance? I haven't seen it before and would like to see it

Just starting to look at the new pics, and very interested in the attack on LT's network and the chatter on facebook. To quote Alice "curiouser and curiouser"

Thanks!

The new pics have some variations from the originals just like the others so far, the one from 1992 at the very least appears to have extra blood added. I'm trying to stand back and look at the whole picture, but maybe it's too early for that

Is anyone else getting a "gateway" type vibe from everything?

Edited by Taskmaster

It's pretty quiet here on Nightmares....I hope that means that JW and Dr J and Dug and Sin are all working on those photos right now!

Mae

I have used Dinosaur Pirates tracings, REtraced them all my self, and played with them for hours.. I got nothing... not one single match that I can say with any confidence.

The only thing I notice is that circle pattern keeps reappearing. and the patterns seem to be making curved points. I no longer can speculate a complete circle as the evidence just does not support it.

Oddly my mind keeps going to a portrait of the terra queen... but that is not even speculation.. just what my mind keeps going to.

Edited by JWFearman

Does this symbol look familiar to anyone?

300_83360.gif

I don't think it's a "solar cross" or even cross hairs like it's been suggested before. I think we're looking at a Pagan Celtic Cross. Which is always orientated by 90 degree increments.

It should be noted too that the Pagan Celts did have a ritual, later adopted by Satanists, that involved sacrificial...burning.

I put this on the LT facebook page but I think we're going about it wrong lining them up vertical and horizontal. All are different sizes. I shrunk down the larger ones and treated it like a scattered pile of photos. I think we're missing some still but these I matched work for every layer of overlap.

41338_638024926167_39601213_36483632_5110606_n.jpg

Does this symbol look familiar to anyone?

300_83360.gif

I don't think it's a "solar cross" or even cross hairs like it's been suggested before. I think we're looking at a Pagan Celtic Cross. Which is always orientated by 90 degree increments.

It should be noted too that the Pagan Celts did have a ritual, later adopted by Satanists, that involved sacrificial...burning.

the solar cross IS the celtic cross...

two words for the same thing, because the symbol is older than the celtic usage.

Edited by TheEyeOfHorus

look at my pic... there are some that match, but we are still missing some

the circle is a symbol used for lucifer and other "light" gods.... curiouser and curiouser

Circle? As in, like, a summoning circle, a warding circle, or a symbol of said gods?

I put this on the LT facebook page but I think we're going about it wrong lining them up vertical and horizontal. All are different sizes. I shrunk down the larger ones and treated it like a scattered pile of photos. I think we're missing some still but these I matched work for every layer of overlap.

You are RIGHT ON with this arrangement. Much closer than anyone else so far. Can't wait to see it fill in some more once we get the other pieces promised by IH and the Senior Staff.

Edited by ZombieDUG

i just rembered something after seeing ur picutre

this fits in to the scapbook hint

the solar cross IS the celtic cross...

two words for the same thing, because the symbol is older than the celtic usage.

Yep, you are correct. In fact the solar cross was used by many prehistoric cultures. However it was the Pagan Celts who were first recorded using it in human sacrifices and who gave it a similar religious significance to what we're familiar with today. The Pagan Celtic Cross is also the form that was later used by the modern offshoot sects of Satanists like I mentioned in my post. Hence why I figured it should be differentiated from your generic solar cross.

By the way, how are investigators fairing by digging through the archives looking for discrepancies between original photos and the ones with the burn marks? Everyone has been very quiet about this theory lately. Has it yielded any interesting evidence yet? Would love to see some!