LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Greyfalken...other than the fact that all of the angles are different, I can only see the Knife Tattoo as the only major difference.

Which is weird...why would they just add a tattoo for one photo?

To get us looking for more. Simple.

I compiled together a series of animated gifs of the photos that were released last week, and the ones just released today.

Now everyone seems to want to dig through the archives to find changes from these images in '08. But I have to ask you this, "Why would Legendary Truth very clearly alter the images from last week, put up an advisory to examine the differences in these photos from 'original archive printouts' (i.e. the photos we were given last week) if we were actually supposed to dig through archives of a non-official UO website of press photos from years passed?"

They can't control that website and it doesn't make any sense to depend upon a non-official UO site that they can't control. Especially if it's playing such an intricate part in solving clues.

Though we need to be mindful of the past, we need to also focus on what they're giving us this year.

evidenceE.gif

evidenceD.gif

evidenceC.gif

evidenceB.gif

evidenceA.gif

They can't control that website and it doesn't make any sense to depend upon a non-official UO site that they can't control. Especially if it's playing such an intricate part in solving clues.

As you may have seen someone mention on the Facebook page, all but one of the original images are available on the current HHN XX website. The only one missing is the Torture Truck, but keep in mind that there's still a section of the website labeled "Coming Soon"...just because we didn't have "legitimate" access to one of the originals right away, doesn't mean we weren't going to get it later. Remember how surprised LT sounded about the Collective's progress on these images?

Also, thanks for the .gifs! I didn't realize how dramatic the difference in burn marks was...

I compiled together a series of animated gifs of the photos that were released last week, and the ones just released today.

Now everyone seems to want to dig through the archives to find changes from these images in '08. But I have to ask you this, "Why would Legendary Truth very clearly alter the images from last week, put up an advisory to examine the differences in these photos from 'original archive printouts' (i.e. the photos we were given last week) if we were actually supposed to dig through archives of a non-official UO website of press photos from years passed?"

Though we need to be mindful of the past, we need to also focus on what they're giving us this year.

The lines are darker this could be one of two things.

1.) We didn't get it the first time so they clarified the lines,

or

2.) They are gradually getting darker as a progression.

BUT they do want us to compare them to the originals that "Universal is lying to us about" That was the first message.

However I do see what your saying about the coffin. The lines are different and while the background shifts slightly.. the coffin lid moves disproportionately.

Edited by JWFearman

One thing I'd like to point out is that the A&D and Entertainment guys have admitted in the past (including the one who makes the websites) to intentionally putting things that look like clues just to mess with people and get them looking for hidden stuff that doesn't exist. A lot of the stuff they put in that are meant to be clues aren't that subliminal....

Also, thanks for the .gifs! I didn't realize how dramatic the difference in burn marks was...

Your welcome for the gif's greyfalken. And just FYI, people are reporting on FB that they've received conformation from IH that we are indeed supposed to be comparing against the photos that were released last week and that the coffin is in fact moving.

Pretty clean cut now.

One thing I'd like to point out is that the A&D and Entertainment guys have admitted in the past (including the one who makes the websites) to intentionally putting things that look like clues just to mess with people and get them looking for hidden stuff that doesn't exist. A lot of the stuff they put in that are meant to be clues aren't that subliminal....

This. Back in 2008, there was a LOT of confusion due to this... perhaps most notably these signs:

DSC02861.jpg

Is there any reason to question why these specific images and screen shots were chosen?

I mean everone has identified them, puzzled, matched, compared, etc....but has it been dicussed yet why these?

Good question actually. Cindy and Caretaker, MOB and FOD, and Torture Truck. The first two and the second two just naturally go together don't they?

Haven't there been a few more rumors about the Caines than just "all the Icons back on Hollywood Blvd. and Parade Bldg."? Yes, they have out of all the rest been rumored to have an actual house, or two.

Then there's that scarezone with Mardi Gras theme, Festival of the Dead? Midway of the Bizarre?

And there is one house where a torture truck would fit in quite nicely.

Just a wild guess, but maybe these are chosen because they may represent actual places at the event where we will have to look for clues? Because this will be going into the park eventually.

Good question actually. Cindy and Caretaker, MOB and FOD, and Torture Truck. The first two and the second two just naturally go together don't they?

Haven't there been a few more rumors about the Caines than just "all the Icons back on Hollywood Blvd. and Parade Bldg."? Yes, they have out of all the rest been rumored to have an actual house, or two.

Then there's that scarezone with Mardi Gras theme, Festival of the Dead? Midway of the Bizarre?

Just a wild guess, but maybe these are chosen because they may represent actual places at the event where we will have to look for clues? Because this will be going into the park eventually.

That's a very good point, Dr. Jimmy. I am not inclined to think this is a look at what will be there this year because that seems too easy but your thought that it could be a way of tying together locations is one no one has mentioned. I like it.

Big time thanks for the gifs! I'm with Greyfalken, I really didn't realize how much difference there was between the original release and the FB one, wonder if we'll see the same pictures again with even more changes? Is that our new release? More of the same just with the burns changing/intensifying or different pictures all together or both?

The Midway and Mardi Gras connection had crossed my mind. I didn't realize the connection of Caine and Cindy to a house...

However, I've been trying to remember what Caine was doing during when that picture was taken. An arrival show? An live experiment? Why the cloaked assistants and what was that box?

Also, why Cindy's coffin scene?

Are these items/actions significant? Maybe they are just foreshadowing houses and scarezones. I don't know. That's why I brought it up. Good thinking though!

Big time thanks for the gifs! I'm with Greyfalken, I really didn't realize how much difference there was between the original release and the FB one, wonder if we'll see the same pictures again with even more changes? Is that our new release? More of the same just with the burns changing/intensifying or different pictures all together or both?

Your welcome Taskmaster. I'm glad they're helping people to see what we were originally intended to see.