• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried my best to trace the patterns, and here's what I came up with:

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

What interests me is the clock-like pattern on image 5.

If the pattern on image five is a clock then it's in the wrong place on that circle image you got. Eventually it's gonna have to move down and to the right, around the middle, if we're trying to match the lantern.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

This will be a little off-topic but I will bring it back on track, I promise!

Obviously Dr. Jimmy knows his stuff - he's very thorough in his research and has helped all of you come to various conclusions regarding speculation. However, I highly suggest keeping an eye out for the things that TheEyeOfHorus posts. Having been reading over the board, I've noticed that whatever they post tends to be either subtle clues or very obvious clues. Yet, it seems that almost everyone looks over their posts and disregards what is says. Anyways, just a suggestion from me - As I decided to make an account here out of shear frustration :)

Going back to LT - It's obvious that these are only smaller pieces of a bigger puzzle. Someone mentioned that if LT couldn't solve it, then obviously we won't find much either - and I agree. I believe our best option, currently, is to "piece" together what we can (in terms of the puzzle) and wait patiently for whatever else is to come. It's fairly obvious that we will be getting more photos like me.

/end my, what people will probably believe to be, rude introduction.

Obviously Dr. Jimmy knows his stuff - he's very thorough in his research and has helped all of you come to various conclusions regarding speculation. However, I highly suggest keeping an eye out for the things that TheEyeOfHorus posts. Having been reading over the board, I've noticed that whatever they post tends to be either subtle clues or very obvious clues. Yet, it seems that almost everyone looks over their posts and disregards what is says. Anyways, just a suggestion from me - As I decided to make an account here out of shear frustration :)

Going back to LT - It's obvious that these are only smaller pieces of a bigger puzzle. Someone mentioned that if LT couldn't solve it, then obviously we won't find much either - and I agree. I believe our best option, currently, is to "piece" together what we can (in terms of the puzzle) and wait patiently for whatever else is to come. It's fairly obvious that we will be getting more photos like me.

TheEyeOfHorus sees all, and I feel privileged to call him my friend. I for one, have never disregarded anything he has posted and frankly think that doing so would be very foolish indeed. Thank you Mysterio, and no I do not find your introduction rude at all.

I think the puzzle pieces can be arranged in numerous ways but when I arranged the puzzle pieces a little differently a face (towards the right) can almost be seen. Not sure if it's another face in the clouds deal but I thought I'd share it since when I posted it on the LT facebook I got a positive response from Ignatia. Anyone else post their arrangement and get contacted? LT_Images.png

TheEyeOfHorus sees all, and I feel privileged to call him my friend. I for one, have never disregarded anything he has posted and frankly think that doing so would be very foolish indeed. Thank you Mysterio, and no I do not find your introduction rude at all.

Some of the best advice ive seen in months on here... and good observations, it is possible i leave subtle clues in all my post... and even that sometimes they are about as subtle as shooting at babies, just people dont see them or read them close enough...

or maybe i dont....

I think the puzzle pieces can be arranged in numerous ways but when I arranged the puzzle pieces a little differently a face (towards the right) can almost be seen. Not sure if it's another face in the clouds deal but I thought I'd share it since when I posted it on the LT facebook I got a positive response from Ignatia. Anyone else post their arrangement and get contacted? LT_Images.png

I would say you are on the right track, but as said... this is just a small piece of a bigger puzzle, that isnt going to reveal much at the moment... but will eventually.

And this whole puzzle itself is just a small piece in a larger puzzle itself.

Dont get caught up in the moment, be in it for the long game and anticipate what is to come instead.

Some of the best advice ive seen in months on here... and good observations, it is possible i leave subtle clues in all my post... and even that sometimes they are about as subtle as shooting at babies, just people dont see them or read them close enough...

or maybe i dont....

I would say you are on the right track, but as said... this is just a small piece of a bigger puzzle, that isnt going to reveal much at the moment... but will eventually.

And this whole puzzle itself is just a small piece in a larger puzzle itself.

Dont get caught up in the moment, be in it for the long game and anticipate what is to come instead.

Yea I do believe there is more to come to complete the puzzle, so I'm not looking to far into it right now just anxiously waiting for the next update ;-)

if the picture was the lantern this would not be a hard case to solve , can we please end this speculation

frustration

ive said this before , these are peices like horus just said , everyones doing all this work for nothing , we cannot solve this mystery yet , and there certainly not gonna use something we have seen already (old tree pics)

Edited by CNYHHN315

Hypothetically speaking, if the theory of "pictures overlapping pictures" is true, I'd say this diagram is on the right track. If you look at the top right corner you'll see that the spheric outline ends abruptly - obviously no picture could fit in that small space to continue that sphere...unless the photo currently there is meant to overlap another, one that continues the spheric outline and one we have yet been given.

Just my two cents.

Setting aside the photo discussion for a moment, I thought I'd go ahead and post the timeline that I've been maintaining on the LT Facebook page, for those who haven't seen it (I'm not sure how many people actually use the discussion board there). I find it helps to keep track of everything this way and it gives a better idea of how things are interconnected. Also, I imagine it will become more important as we start to find out more about what's happened in the past. Anyways, here's what I've got so far. Let me know if anything's missing or incorrect.

-----

Sometime prior to January 22nd, 2010

An unnamed Universal Orlando Art & Design employee contacts an unnamed LT Cell Director by phone. The only detail of this conversation currently known is that the Universal employee requested to remain anonymous.

January 22nd, 2010, 10:48AM

The same unnamed Universal employee sends an e-mail (subject: "Important Information") to the unnamed LT Cell Director via the Universal e-mail system to prove his/her identity and deliver a set of photo images "to someone on the outside". The employee claims that something is "very very wrong" and asks the Cell Director to take a "close look" at the photos. They are five images from previous Halloween Horror Nights Events that contain strange burn marks that form a pattern similar to (but not exactly like) the lantern featured on the HHN website.

February 6th, 2010, sometime between 12 and 12:47PM

LT surveillance records one side of a phone conversation between the unnamed LT Cell Director and what is assumed to be the unnamed Universal employee. References are made to "the LANTERN" and that something is "clearly NOT RIGHT" and no one can stop "it". Voice analysis suggests "abject fear" on the part of the Cell Director. Call ends at 12:47PM.

Sometime after February 6th, 2010 ("earlier this year")

The unnamed LT Cell Director is suspended and then terminated from LT. He/she immediately vacates his/her residence and disappears. LT "intellectually sanitizes" his/her former office and discovers "a body of evidence".

July 30th, 2010

LT posts an advisory to the Collective, opening a case based on these events and authorizing investigation by CFOs. The e-mail and phone conversation are posted to the LT website.

August 8th, 2010

LT's Central Investigation Lab (CIL) authenticates the photos from the Universal employee's e-mail and identifies anomalies. They are unable to reach any conclusions.

August 8th, 2010

LT Senior Staff begin a review of the photos, with plans to release them to the Collective after the review is complete.

August 10th, 2010

An Analysis Request to the Collective regarding the anomalies discovered in the photos is generated, but is held for several days at the request of LT Senior Staff.

August 13th, 2010

The photos sent by the Universal employee are released to the Collective for analysis on the LT website.

Once again, as with your lantern picture, you're forcing things in and out of an image. These don't fit together. Close but not matching. They wouldn't give you a handful of matching pieces up front. Wheres the fun in that? The others who have posted their ideas for the pieces seem way more on the right track and this is just grasping at straws IMO.

Once again, as with your lantern picture, you're forcing things in and out of an image. These don't fit together. Close but not matching. They wouldn't give you a handful of matching pieces up front. Wheres the fun in that? The others who have posted their ideas for the pieces seem way more on the right track and this is just grasping at straws IMO.

I don't think they would give us all the pieces at once also, but I just thought it would be interesting to see if they matched up in some way. Maybe there is more to it than just waiting for 1 clue to come out of the series of images? What if we're meant to find more than one clue? For example: putting all the pieces given together to get some meaning, then arranging them in a larger puzzle when more pieces are given to receive another clue. Just throwing that out there.

I also spoke to some people that posted their arrangements on the LT facebook page and they didn't receive a response from Ignatia about their arrangements, but I received a positive message on the arrangement. NOT saying it means anything, but they do state on the page they will be watching the speculation and evaluating it so this could mean the arrangement is on the right track for more clues to come.

I haven't looked into this image arrangement that much, but thought it was interesting how some of the pieces fit the way they do when partially overlapped.

Edited by HHNMongrel

I don't think they would give us all the pieces at once also, but I just thought it would be interesting to see if they matched up in some way. Maybe there is more to it than just waiting for 1 clue to come out of the series of images? What if we're meant to find more than one clue? For example: putting all the pieces given together to get some meaning, then arranging them in a larger puzzle when more pieces are given to receive another clue. Just throwing that out there.

I also spoke to some people that posted their arrangements on the LT facebook page and they didn't receive a response from Ignatia about their arrangements, but I received a positive message on the arrangement. NOT saying it means anything, but they do state on the page they will be watching the speculation and evaluating it so this could mean the arrangement is on the right track for more clues to come.

I haven't looked into this image arrangement that much, but thought it was interesting how some of the pieces fit the way they do when partially overlapped.

I think you're reading too much into the message you recieved from IH. You got the canned, "Nice Job. Welcome to the Collective". A message we all received when we first joined. I highly doubt she was referring specifically to your image. We've been given 5 pieces to a very large puzzle. So any combinations that look vaguely correct are going to be in actuality not even close. We need more pieces, and those will come with time. These are just image markers. Patience.

Just had a thought. Look at this. The Gorewood tree is from Dr. Jimmy awhile back. Could the new photos / emblem / crest tie into this?

HHN_TREE.jpg

I really think we're way past the "Family Tree" theory. It was something that was both entertaining to think about and intriguing in it's concept when we didn't have anything at all to speculate about. Though I would love to see the Gorewood tree return, I think it would be wise for all us to think outside of the box from now on and keep our minds fresh as the evidence and clues are offically given.

And while we're on that subject, what are everyone's thoughts on whether or not this is the first time the lantern has appeared? Could this really be something new or has it just been hiding in plain site all along. Capturing the "Shadows of the Past"??

I think you're reading too much into the message you recieved from IH. You got the canned, "Nice Job. Welcome to the Collective". A message we all received when we first joined. I highly doubt she was referring specifically to your image. We've been given 5 pieces to a very large puzzle. So any combinations that look vaguely correct are going to be in actuality not even close. We need more pieces, and those will come with time. These are just image markers. Patience.

Oh ok. Wasn't sure cause I did ask around and was told some didn't receive one. Thanks for the clarification. I also agree we have much more pieces to come. Anxiously awaiting the next update. :-)

What if who or whatever took these photos was inside of the lantern. As if they were looking out at hhn, watching? where did these photos come from anyway?

Read the website! LOL The photos were taken from someone at universal , read the clues on legendary

Just got a response to two questions I asked Ms. Himmel.

1) The Universal employee has not been identified yet.

2) The other evidence found is indeed more images and they are currently in preliminary review by the CIL.

Edited by Greyfalken

My thought since seeing these photos is that they either came out of the lantern or were thrown in by someone but snatched out by someone in A&D (Maybe Cell Director) in an effort to stop the process that has already begun. If they came from the lantern that opens alot of vague possibilities, maybe that after every year this lantern somehow absorbs that year and they have been in there now, merging togteher to create something truly terrifying. If they were snatched out of the lantern after someone threw them in, that could possibly mean they were being used to feed whatever is inhabiting the lantern, making it stronger. That would imply that the entity in the lantern gets its power by feeding off previous years. This currently is my theory of chioce.