LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

If he knew what was going on then these photos would make perfect sense knowing everything in hindsight. To us, not so much. Yet.

So the Cell Director would have known what the full image was, and seeing these parts of it would've tipped him off? Makes sense.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at it from far away and most of the pieces have a ridge piece.... assign them to a circle...

LTpuzzle.jpg

I see a girls head possibly.... it looks like Mona Lisa sort of.

I don't think that's quite right. Take a closer look at the Festival of the Dead picture. Ignore the "arch" it makes with the Midway pic.... the burn marks don't really match up. On top of that, take a look at the upper-right corner. There's no burns up there, leading me to think THAT'S the outer circle, not the Midway pic.

I see a girls head possibly.... it looks like Mona Lisa sort of.

I think that's a bit of an optical illusion due to the photo beneath it. If you look really close at just the burn marks, it appears to be a circle with spikes pointing inwards from the sides.

There was a similar puzzle in the Flynn Lives ARG for the new Tron movie. That puzzle involved overlapping photos to show a hidden pattern, this one seems to be a bit more direct.

Can someone with photoshop enhance the pattern and burn marks and de-emphasize the photo? I think it'll become easier to determine the exact pattern we're looking at without being distracted by the background.

I don't think that's quite right. Take a closer look at the Festival of the Dead picture. Ignore the "arch" it makes with the Midway pic.... the burn marks don't really match up. On top of that, take a look at the upper-right corner. There's no burns up there, leading me to think THAT'S the outer circle, not the Midway pic.

very possibly. Unfortunately I don't think we will know without more pics...

There was a similar puzzle in the Flynn Lives ARG for the new Tron movie. That puzzle involved overlapping photos to show a hidden pattern, this one seems to be a bit more direct.

Can someone with photoshop enhance the pattern and burn marks and de-emphasize the photo? I think it'll become easier to determine the exact pattern we're looking at without being distracted by the background.

not really easy... I'm working on it but I don't think it is just the lines... I think it another picture.

Edited by JWFearman

That sort of looks like the upper left part of a Satanic Pentacle, Goat of Mendes or Baphomet.

here are some examples for comparison:

satanic-pentacle--large-msg-117354550378.jpg

goatofmendeshead.jpg

mendespentacle.jpg

I totally agree with you Doc. I can see a rather prominent horn and a brow ridge as well.

I wonder too how these burn marks got onto the images in the first place? Perhaps the lantern itself is projecting these images through the sections of the lantern that the line design matches. Kind of like an old school pin hole camera.

very possibly. Unfortunately I don't think we will know without more pics...

not really easy... I'm working on it but I don't think it is just the lines... I think it another picture.

Thanks JW - I know its not easy. So if they overlaid a photo of the marks over the original photo its tougher to shop out the lower layer? Or is there another photo in there beyond the marks and original photo?

So here is my two cents:

I believe that the designs on the pictures are part of a family tree. Most family trees also have the family crest shown with the tree. Previously when I asked Ignatia Himmel about the origin of her name she replied with this; "I am partially of Latin-American descent and was named to honor ancestry on that side of the family tree." IH. On a side note if this is a family tree, then maybe the new icon will be the root of the family.

I'm one of those fans who really loved the whole family tree idea when it was first speculated. But I honestly have to say that just I don't think it's the case anymore. At least in terms of the photos that were just released. I think the subjects of the photographs aren't really that important either, but rather the design that's burned into them. And from what I've been reading on here so far today, I think there are quite a few of us thinking along the same lines.

So lets think about this for a second. Perhaps the lantern has in fact been at each and every year of HHN in plain site, but just hiding in the shadows. Capturing the most horrific events of each year, and COLLECTING them. Containing them. Now something has broken it's seal, and now 20 years of pure concentrated evil is pouring out. Burning these images it collected onto whatever it can find. For example the, photo emulsion paper we see here...but maybe also on other things. Maybe even in the minds of all those who look into the lantern.

Pretty much like when Walter Peck shut down the laser containment system in GB1.

ghostbusters_firehouse.jpg

So now I just have to wonder...who's our Walter Peck? Who broke open the lantern?

Ghostbusters.jpg

If you mess with the color levels on the first and third photos, you can get a little bit clearer picture of the burns. I couldn't get it to work very well with the other ones, though.

EDIT: Is the HHN site down for anyone else? I was going to go look at the new photos posted there, but I can't seem to access it (403 error)...

Edited by Greyfalken

I tried my best to trace the patterns, and here's what I came up with:

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

What interests me is the clock-like pattern on image 5.

This will probably be quite helpful. It will at least be easier to put the pieces together (if that is what the case is) without all of the background.

As someone mentioned, the photographs themselves are probably not the most important piece here, but the burn marks.

My first guess was that the marks imprinted on the photographs were burned from the Lantern's imprint, but as it was mentioned some of them don't match.

At this point there isn't much to do with them other than analyze, but if they are pieces of a puzzle we're just going to have to wait until we get a few more pieces.

If anything, I'm thinking that maybe this burn marks could represent (in a literal fashion) that the Lantern has made its evil "mark" on the event this year.

(Okay that's a little more than obvious so ignore that)

Listen the llines and images.. LOOK like the lantern!!! the front doors of it I dont think it is anything crazy... But i do think we are going to be getting things very plain like we are.. Very simple updates and not thing to special.... they want to raise the hype and speculation.. and by draging this out like they have with small updates they are doing a good job of it... We wont know much till we start seeing street construction...!

We defiantly don't have all the pieces to the puzzle yet. The update clued us in on that with the line : "Note: additional evidence discovered during investigation- Currently in C.I.L. for authentication." So they are stating that there is still more clues coming. You will also notice they included in the report: "No conclusions reached" If LT them selfs couldn't make sense of the evidence then I'm willing to bet there is nothing too major staring us in the face waiting to be discovered.

I do agree the symbols look like they are making a seal of some sort. What if it turns out to be a warped twisted version of the LT seal sent in to warn LT they are in danger. Or maybe its just a more general warning of some kind. Don't over think (yet). Once we have all the evidence only then can we start drawing accurate conclusions and solve the puzzle.

Also random observation, photos 1 and 3 are photos captured from video. Does the medium the image come from have any sort of significance. Image 1 and 3 also retain the most original coloring it seems.

I don't know if anyone has, but has anyone asked Ignatia about the pictures and the burn marks? Just a thought.

I've spoken to her a number of times. No response to my thought and question on the symbol / crest though.

Edited by homelessjogger