LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

I would like to make something clear to the thread. While I am flattered by the fact that people have guessed me to be a profile for one of the Directors of Legendary Truth, I'm just a CRO or CFO or... which one is the acronym for you guys? ... It's CFO, right? CFO.

It was a very good guess though. Keep trying guys!

On a side note, has anyone noticed the fact that LT just put up a picture from another website? Seems that a few people dissected the lantern and good goddamn they picked up a bunch of stuff we never noticed. Including Mary herself.

It does seem rather weird to have a year without Mary and yet have LT, doesn't it? I mean, the two of them seem intertwined. Like two forces dancing together in the night, one leads and the other follows. (OOG: Has it crossed anyone's minds that the reason Bobby Weir hasn't said anything about Mary is because Universal doesn't want anyone to know she either said yes to letting them use her again, or that she has no control over that version of Mary?)

fake edit: Also, I'm not the guy who's running the Jack FB, just to make it clear as well.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note, has anyone noticed the fact that LT just put up a picture from another website? Seems that a few people dissected the lantern and good goddamn they picked up a bunch of stuff we never noticed. Including Mary herself.

Actually those photos are fan postings onto the LT site. LT posted the 3 official photos and their logo, that's it.

It does seem rather weird to have a year without Mary and yet have LT, doesn't it? I mean, the two of them seem intertwined. Like two forces dancing together in the night, one leads and the other follows. (OOG: Has it crossed anyone's minds that the reason Bobby Weir hasn't said anything about Mary is because Universal doesn't want anyone to know she either said yes to letting them use her again, or that she has no control over that version of Mary?)

If you're talking about the picture of the lantern on the FB Wall, it was not put up by LT but by someone else. I think most (if not all) of those so called hidden pictures are just overanalyzation gone wild and wishful thinking.

As for Mary, as much as I'd like for her to come back I don't think that just because we have LT we're going to get her back too. They're separate entities and LT can exist fine without Mary, who was pretty much a closed case at the end of '08.

If you're talking about the picture of the lantern on the FB Wall, it was not put up by LT but by someone else. I think most (if not all) of those so called hidden pictures are just overanalyzation gone wild and wishful thinking.

As for Mary, as much as I'd like for her to come back I don't think that just because we have LT we're going to get her back too. They're separate entities and LT can exist fine without Mary, who was pretty much a closed case at the end of '08.

My mistake, sorry.

I am very glad that the "seizing" of Jack's facebook page wasn't official. It didn't really make any sense, story wise, and it painted LT in a most unflattering light. Surely they are smarter than that.

And while I'm here, how long does it take to review a few pictures, anyway? Weren't they supposed to start doing that on Monday? So what have they found? Have they even acquired the alleged digital media yet? Are they stalling us? Are their "analysts" in reality just a room full of cats? Anything is possible.

Whatever the problem, I wish Meowkins and Mr. Flibble would speed it up already.

Edited by Bsquare

Definitely looking forward to running around the park again looking for clues. It was a blast then and it will be this year too, though it looks like I'll need a new CRO. That lantern, might it contain the souls of the creatures of HHN's past, and someone is possessed by it and wants to set these dark souls on the Event this year for all sorts of Chaos

Just my two cents

I am very glad that the "seizing" of Jack's facebook page wasn't official. It didn't really make any sense, story wise, and it painted LT in a most unflattering light. Surely they are smarter than that.

And while I'm here, how long does it take to review a few pictures, anyway? Weren't they supposed to start doing that on Monday? So what have they found? Have they even acquired the alleged digital media yet? Are they stalling us? Are their "analysts" in reality just a room full of cats? Anything is possible.

Whatever the problem, I wish Meowkins and Mr. Flibble would speed it up already.

I for one don't like the new staff at LT, Their essentially taking the Collective out of LT when we're it's freakin lifeblood. It should be us "analyzing" those mysterious photos and not Ignatia and Dr. Fell. It's not for them to say what we can and cannot investigate.

Edited by cwoolboy

I for one don't like the new staff at LT, Their essentially taking the Collective out of LT when we're it's freakin lifeblood. It should be us "analyzing" those mysterious photos and not Ignatia and Dr. Fell. It's not for them to say what we can and cannot investigate.

uh... it isn't? I mean, from the game's perspective, they are essentially our employers. We are operatives in the field and online researching cases that are openned and issued to us by LT.

Edited by L8NiteEngineer

to me the lines in these new photos look to be the ones we see on the lattern??? same curves and all any one else notice these similaritys???

Yeah, I said the same thing. Either we're looking inside the lantern, or we're in the lantern looking out. But the anomalies are definitely part of the lantern.

maybe the one who took these pics was holding the lantern you know how you make finger puppets in the light on the wall. well the flame behind the cage would make distinctive lines that happened to show up in these pictures i know they added the lines in im just playing with the idea of someone holding the lantern aka the new icon

Edited by mikemckin123

to me the lines in these new photos look to be the ones we see on the lattern??? same curves and all any one else notice these similaritys???

That's what I saw, but has anyone noticed that the curves are different, as if each picture is seen through a different part of the lantern.

the pictures are definetly interesting... could it be that we will see the caretaker some back along with the FotD parade, torture truck and the MotB??

and its cool how you can make out the faded latern in the pictures... more evidence is still being authenticated by the CIL

Maybe those marks were always there and just now started coming out... like re-appearing ink.

OR

Remember the movie "National Treasure"? Hidden markings appeared after heat was applied. Maybe heat, apparently fire if you look at the burn holes, got to these existing pictures and revealed the lantern shadows.

There's something odd about the pattern, though...most of the lines seem to match those seen on the lantern, but some of them obviously don't. The double parallel lines in pics 3 and 5, for instance.

I'm trying to piece the pictures together, like a puzzle, to see if the patterns make up a larger picture, but it's kind of hard due to the background noise of the photos themselves. Anyone else see anything?

EDIT: There are also more pictures on the HHN site now.

Edited by Greyfalken

Dr Jimmy strike again... take a "close look" at the midway picture....compare it to the orignal shown on the HHN site under Legacy-Origins....

There seem to be other pictures super-imposed onto these. The LT pic doesn't match up to the one on the HHN site. And in the bottom left....I see what appears to be a blackboard

Edited by L8NiteEngineer

Those images are not part of the lantern's design. At least not the one on the HHN front page. There is an actual design element to it when placed together like a puzzle (with a lot of missing pieces mind you). It has to be part of a crest or symbol. That's my opinion anyway.