LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

still... from the game's perpective LT calls the shots. They hold the narrative and timeline of what is revealed and when. To say you were sent to them is attempting to alter their narrative without outcome. Sure its all in fun, but its not like the story will be rewriten so that they take you in to fing out who "he" is. :lol:

I know this :) But this is LT folks. You never know what they are waiting for someone to say, ask or speculate to release new information until afterward. Sometimes it is the most random statements that touch on something that provide us with insight.

I'm perfectly happy looking at this from an uncommon perspective.

If she would have responded saying "are you speaking of ........" with a name we weren't familiar with everyone would think I'm a genius for my approach. So, in a way, the perceived insanity of my approach is only due to timing. ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I remember a couple of times after we had got all the clues for an evening it was like "Is that all? Is it over for tonight?" "Maybe we should look (insert random place in park) or (insert other random place)?" "Well if that's all for tonight, what do we do now?" "Uh, maybe we could try going to a few houses and enjoy the event?"

Yep, that's precisely how we felt the night we assembled the birth certificate. We thought for sure that the complete certificate was a clue to point us towards something else...but nope. That was it.

And then we couldn't exactly "enjoy the event" because it had started pouring down rain. :P

Ok, one question though about LT at the park. This all seemed to be over the course of many nights of the event last time. Is it not really worth it if you're just going for a night or so or is there still considerable running around you can do in a night or so?

Ok, one question though about LT at the park. This all seemed to be over the course of many nights of the event last time. Is it not really worth it if you're just going for a night or so or is there still considerable running around you can do in a night or so?

There are select nights they do it. Not something you can do every night to my knowledge.

Q: Ms. Himmel, I was a CFO during the Agana case. As this marks the second investigation related to Halloween Horror Nights, I must wonder if there is something signifigant about Universal Orlando's location. Jack and Eddie Schmidt, Albert and Cindy Caine, Paolo Ravinski, Elsa Strict, Mary Agana, Julian Browning.... not to mention the countless other supernatural beings that have appeared there over the years, lead me to believe that there is some greater signifigance of this location.

Has the collective been monitoring the event prior to 2008? I do not think these events are unconnected, and wonder of the Lantern's connection to this. Do you have thoughts on this? Thank you for your time.

A: We are researching as far back as necessary. We will be counting on you to assist.

IH

This seems to indicate that we'll need to look back at previous years.

as ive said :)

Has the lantern shown up in previous years? I mean, maybe it has and we haven't realized it.

Jack-o-lantern...the fires the forged the blade...fire queen (opposite of ice queen)... burst of fire from the lake....lit torches.....

Could the fire be it and the lantern only a containment vessel and appears to be weakening on the HHN site?

Has the lantern shown up in previous years? I mean, maybe it has and we haven't realized it.

Jack-o-lantern...the fires the forged the blade...fire queen (opposite of ice queen)... burst of fire from the lake....lit torches.....

Could the fire be it and the lantern only a containment vessel and appears to be weakening on the HHN site?

Now that is a GREAT thought Sir. Nicely done.

Got another one.

The audio transcript of the phone message made by the former employee only details what was said.

Were there background noises or any clue as to where he was when he made the call?

I may make the recording itself available to THE COLLECTIVE and you can draw your own conclusions. Working through forensics at C.I.L.

IH

Got another one.

The audio transcript of the phone message made by the former employee only details what was said.

Were there background noises or any clue as to where he was when he made the call?

I may make the recording itself available to THE COLLECTIVE and you can draw your own conclusions. Working through forensics at C.I.L.

IH

It would be nice and interesting to hear a recording. Thanks for bringing that up!

That seems likely. The lantern could very well be a "Pandora's Box" of sorts, and the events that occured in the past could have be flames that escaped from the lantern.... after all, the icon's faces are hidden in some of the flames.

I liked one theory (its far fetched, but still) that the CFO could have gotten so consumed with his work and studying the past icons that he kind of went mad. He could have stumbled across the lantern and it is so inherently evil that it can give him power to stir up evils more powerful than past icons and he can attempt to do the job better than they did.

I liked one theory (its far fetched, but still) that the CFO could have gotten so consumed with his work and studying the past icons that he kind of went mad. He could have stumbled across the lantern and it is so inherently evil that it can give him power to stir up evils more powerful than past icons and he can attempt to do the job better than they did.

i like this idea its like mary she went insane studying people fears.

Or maybe he go socurious about the icons that when he does come across the Lantern he opens it, unleashing all Hell and evil onto the world?

That would stick with the whole Pandora's Box-type thing.

I'm not one to speculate scenarios, but I figured I'd add in here. :)

Or maybe he go socurious about the icons that when he does come across the Lantern he opens it, unleashing all Hell and evil onto the world?

Yup. I completely agree. Except the fact the the lantern was accidentally broken and the souls unleashed.

I agree nellie, except I like to think that the lantern itself influenced him to light it, (or open it or polish it or whatever). It called to him, just as it does to us. Once activated, the lantern (or the flame contained therein) then becomes a gateway to...somewhere very bad.

I like it. It's as good a theory as any at this stage.

I agree nellie, except I like to think that the lantern itself influenced him to light it, (or open it or polish it or whatever). It called to him, just as it does to us. Once activated, the lantern (or the flame contained therein) then becomes a gateway to...somewhere very bad.

I like it. It's as good a theory as any at this stage.

I kinda pictured it like that in my mind. Like, I could totally imagine some guy hearing voices from the past icons or whatever, beckoning him to open/light/polish/blow up the lantern. And of course, he does. And all hell breaks loose.

It's like in Doctor Who when Prof. Yana first opens the Fob Watch while hearing all of those past voices of the previous Masters..and that damn drum too.

Sorry for the nerd tangent.

It's like in Doctor Who when Prof. Yana first opens the Fob Watch while hearing all of those past voices of the previous Masters..and that damn drum too.

The call to war...the heart beat of a Time Lord. Woo Who for the Doctor!

I was originally thinking that whatever is inside would possess him, but that started to sound a little like Dr. Agana/Bloody Mary. But what if this guy feels like he needs to defeat whatever is inside the lantern. Or perhaps there is an organization, like an evil version of Legendary Truth, who wants to exploit whatever is in this lantern and this CFO is trying to stop them. That's just my idea, but it makes me wonder, is Legendary Truth the only organization out there for investigating the supernatural? I should message Himmel about this.

That seems likely. The lantern could very well be a "Pandora's Box" of sorts, and the events that occured in the past could have be flames that escaped from the lantern.... after all, the icon's faces are hidden in some of the flames.

I like the pandora's box idea!

Here's what the wiki says about pandora's box: After Prometheus stole fire from heaven, Zeus sought reprisal by handing Pandora to Epimetheus, the brother of Prometheus. At the same time, Pandora was given a jar that she was ordered not to open under any circumstances. Despite this warning, overcome by curiosity Pandora opened the jar. Upon doing so, the evils contained within escaped into the world.

Since the faces can be seen within the lantern the idea isn't entirely implausible. What if the past icons have been trapped inside the lantern which could be a pandora style box. And someone is going to open it - possibly the person from the LT audio transcriptions?