LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

Actually she has only sent me three messages to date. She has said that the COLLECTIVE thinks highly of me, appreciating my "extraordinary insights" and finding them "remarkable".

I can only hope that I can live up to these high expectations, I only do my best and am frankly surprised by these compliments.

Of course you can, Doc. You're intelligent, literate, and able to make the associations necessary to unravel the Gordian knot of LT clues. Not everyone can immediately make associations tying St. Ignatius and bits of early Christian philosophy to a group of paranormal investigators. You can and do. You have the collective ear of the HHN fan community and you are respected by virtually all of them. Further you write very entertainingly and are the owner of a quantum cat. Hell, they'd probably give you a job if you asked. You're that good.

So. The stage is set. The players have hit their marks, The overture begins. But when will the curtain rise? Legendary Truth, the ball rests within your designated recreational area.

Edited by Bsquare

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to be more acquainted with LT & with what happened last time so I know a little bit about what to expect since I didn't get to participate last time. I'm sure a lot of people would like to see a virtual record. =]

Here's the basic rundown, to the best of my recollection.

When the investigation first started, we needed to find the names of Mary Agana's patients. I found (or at least was the first to report) most of them, someone else found the other two. About a week or two after this, we went to the LT field office to receive our CFO badges, and if I remember correctly, nothing else happened that night.

A few days later, we found a cruise advertisement in french, and it needed to be translated. It told us to go to the Amity docks at a certain time, where we met Captain Lazy Bastard. He gave us further clues, I believe related to a certain Patient's father, and his link to another one of the patients.

The next time, we gathered in the Horror Make Up Show theater, there LT answered questions. We needed to find a birth certificate hidden in pieces around Streets of Blood. Afterwards, we all gathered across from Finnegan's for an improptu group photo; T.J. Mannarino came out and joined us, too.

The next investigation had us following a bunch of signs that showed a map of the park, as well as a bunch of clues that told us where on the map we needed to go. UNFORTUNATELY, there were so many misleading clues on the maps that we had no idea where we needed to go, so we split off into several groups and basically wandered around until someone found the right place to go, and called the others. Later on, we gathered in front of Boris Shuster's office, where some sort of metal contraption was set up... several CFOs were called up and asked to stand in front of the device. I still have no idea what this thing was... it was never commented on again, and I wonder if it will be elaborated on this year (or if it was just a red herring.)

The final night, we finally got our boat ride. We went on Jaws, with Captain Lazy Bastard as our skipper. He revealed more information, and then later that night, we all were brought to a special party of sorts. There were free cookies and soda, as well as concept art and blueprints for all the houses, scarezones, etc.. There were also the final pieces of information about Dr. Mary Agana, and most of the A&D dept. was there. Then we all were taken to the Skoolhouse, where there was a big group photo.

My pictures: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Mitsukai/HHN/LegendaryTruth/?start=0

And videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/DinosaurPirateX#grid/user/A5C00FC16AA211D5

Seriously, big ups to Ms. Himmel. How LT can read these message boards without going totally nuts is impressive.

Back to something brought up a while ago, I'm glad that LT does recognize the group of us far away and all. Especially people like me, who can't even go this year to the event. I just like to keep in touch with what's happening though. And doing the LT investigations and speculations is a great way to procrastinate.

What I'm trying to say is that anyone who gets to do the field work this year better keep me in the loop. Or else. ;)

I totally agree with this. How about when HHN and the LT Investigation starts you guys keep us on the forum informed, like in 08. This is gonna be so much fun.

I totally agree with this. How about when HHN and the LT Investigation starts you guys keep us on the forum informed, like in 08. This is gonna be so much fun.

Well, hopefully LT will have jobs for us, the viewers at home, to still do like in '08 with the CROs.

I'm still kicking myself for not helping with the investigation more in '08, I started following it about halfway into the event. -_-

There's no doubt about that...I just wish I could participate in more in-park events. Need to find a reliable ride for those days, will be tough.

A little bit on the numbers:

* 23 * 104 * 364 * 562 * 1679 * 4215 * 43825 * 8613 * 9274 * 19875 * 26759 * 35198\

added together you get: 150491... numerology on this you get: 20... or 2

If we apply numerology to the individual number we get:

* 5 * 5

* 5 * 5

* 13 * 4

* 13 * 4

* 23 * 5

* 12 * 3

* 22 * 4

* 18 * 9

* 22 * 4

* 30 * 3

* 29 * 11 * 2

* 26 * 3

---------------

* 218 * 60 (or 51)

Completed down you get 2 or 6...

Probably not very useful.

They are not zip codes.

Someone mentioned that the numbers might be converted to letters off a phone... but phones don't have letters associated with "1"

That lead me to perhaps a monoalphabetic cipher ... but then you have the pesky "0" one time... so that doesn't work.

the numbers don't translate from ASCII code either.

There is the possibility of a cipher but you would need the key for any method of decryption.

for example "I love HHN!" Encrypted with "20 Years of Fear" as the key gives you the impossible code to crack of "I=IBkoON6:?"

so with that... a clue about this year that can't be solved without the key :P

ScOmoBONLFqDP?y??OtDNipuEXEtFqDqqzFOFADnC=KfPCIoxqOgg

Edited by JWFearman

I vaguely remember people discussing LT from 2008 and they mentioned something about cell one, cell two, etc. Do you work as different teams competing against each other or is it just several people who already know each other and work closely together?

The cell groups were just to divide us for the boat rides. It's everybody working together wether or not you know everybody.

I emailed Ignatia Himmel telling her I was informed to contact her from an unnamed source to meet with HIM. That I couldn't name, names as this wasn't a protected conversation. Time will tell.

It's fairly clear from the emails people have had back and forth with her that she doesn't tend to respond to things we all know are shots in the dark for info like that. Lol I don't think that's stopped any of us, myself included, from trying! She responds well to short simple questions that don't give her the opportunity to say just "yes or no" Keep in mind guys, I'd easily guess most of the questions she gets are "Whats the password!?" or "Hey whats the theme for this year?!" So if you pose an interesting question to her, odds are she may well respond.

It's fairly clear from the emails people have had back and forth with her that she doesn't tend to respond to things we all know are shots in the dark for info like that. Lol I don't think that's stopped any of us, myself included, from trying! She responds well to short simple questions that don't give her the opportunity to say just "yes or no" Keep in mind guys, I'd easily guess most of the questions she gets are "Whats the password!?" or "Hey whats the theme for this year?!" So if you pose an interesting question to her, odds are she may well respond.

Never hurts ;) So far everything I have speculated on about the event has come true. If LT is truly reading these boards they will know that and realize I may be of great help as I have additional insight and knowledge into what is to come.

I am one of the lucky few who has received a reply back every time I've sent her a message. I find that it helps to actually put time into thinking up a question. Most have mine have been worded as if LT is a real company, so in short make your questions in-game and thoughtful, and you'll likely receive a response.

For the curious. I have spoken to Ignatia Himmel. She asked who "HE" was that I spoke of.

My response was "I apologize for the anonymity in my initial correspondence. The nameless "HE" is derived from the Greek word anonymia. At this time, I do not know "his" name. Only to contact the group with the closest form of correspondence. His disciple was to bring the lantern back safely. But something went wrong. I am here to report."

Later on, we gathered in front of Boris Shuster's office, where some sort of metal contraption was set up... several CFOs were called up and asked to stand in front of the device. I still have no idea what this thing was... it was never commented on again, and I wonder if it will be elaborated on this year (or if it was just a red herring.)

I thought that was pretty much confirmed to be a red herring...the real clue we were supposed to find that night was the time on the clock in Boris' office. It was the same time that kept showing up all over the place (though I don't think anyone really noticed) and corresponded to the time that Bloody Mary was set free (and the time that Agana's grandmother was killed, and the time that the LegendaryTruth investigators experienced paranormal activity in Mary's old office...each event separated by 50 years).

Anyways, yeah, it'd be neat if they gave us some more info on "the device" this year. There was a memo passed out that night that explained what it did with a lot of technobabble, but I think that was just part of the distraction.

For the curious. I have spoken to Ignatia Himmel. She asked who "HE" was that I spoke of.

My response was "I apologize for the anonymity in my initial correspondence. The nameless "HE" is derived from the Greek word anonymia. At this time, I do not know "his" name. Only to contact the group with the closest form of correspondence. His disciple was to bring the lantern back safely. But something went wrong. I am here to report."

wow...just, wow. Ignatia is probably going WTF rite now.

wow...just, wow. Ignatia is probably going WTF rite now.

What if my goal is to join them? If we look at this as an actual event and play it in character I have approached them telling them I have been sent to them and have information. Which is what they want.

If we look at it from the outside, non-playing world, yes this looks nuts. But that's not the point. We all look nuts to the outsiders at this point ;)

I've always seen bit mentions here and there such as the box posted above, and if this was written out by someone, forgive the post cause I've just never crossed it, but has anyone who ran through all of LT in 2008 explained what took place at night at actual HHN? I've seen many photos about the maps and names on windows and things but how did all of it end at the event every night?

What if my goal is to join them? If we look at this as an actual event and play it in character I have approached them telling them I have been sent to them and have information. Which is what they want.

If we look at it from the outside, non-playing world, yes this looks nuts. But that's not the point. We all look nuts to the outsiders at this point ;)

still... from the game's perpective LT calls the shots. They hold the narrative and timeline of what is revealed and when. To say you were sent to them is attempting to alter their narrative without outcome. Sure its all in fun, but its not like the story will be rewriten so that they take you in to fing out who "he" is. :lol:

I've always seen bit mentions here and there such as the box posted above, and if this was written out by someone, forgive the post cause I've just never crossed it, but has anyone who ran through all of LT in 2008 explained what took place at night at actual HHN? I've seen many photos about the maps and names on windows and things but how did all of it end at the event every night?

What Dinosaur Pirate posted on the previous page covers pretty much everything that went down in the park. There really wasn't an "end" each night (often leading to considerable confusion on my group's part). I'm really hoping that there are more concrete endpoints for our investigations in the park this year.

What Dinosaur Pirate posted on the previous page covers pretty much everything that went down in the park. There really wasn't an "end" each night (often leading to considerable confusion on my group's part). I'm really hoping that there are more concrete endpoints for our investigations in the park this year.

Yes, I remember a couple of times after we had got all the clues for an evening it was like "Is that all? Is it over for tonight?" "Maybe we should look (insert random place in park) or (insert other random place)?" "Well if that's all for tonight, what do we do now?" "Uh, maybe we could try going to a few houses and enjoy the event?"

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Q: Ms. Himmel, I was a CFO during the Agana case. As this marks the second investigation related to Halloween Horror Nights, I must wonder if there is something signifigant about Universal Orlando's location. Jack and Eddie Schmidt, Albert and Cindy Caine, Paolo Ravinski, Elsa Strict, Mary Agana, Julian Browning.... not to mention the countless other supernatural beings that have appeared there over the years, lead me to believe that there is some greater signifigance of this location.

Has the collective been monitoring the event prior to 2008? I do not think these events are unconnected, and wonder of the Lantern's connection to this. Do you have thoughts on this? Thank you for your time.

A: We are researching as far back as necessary. We will be counting on you to assist.

IH

This seems to indicate that we'll need to look back at previous years.

Edited by Dinosaur Pirate