LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel very very stupid asking this and it's probobly ben answered already but what is the password?

We don't know yet. Sometime in the future they'll be giving it out. Probably after solving a puzzle of some sort.

Ignatia's surname, Himmel reminds me of one of my all-time favorite films: Der Himmel uber Berlin by Wim Wenders. Known by the English title Wings of Desire, it portrays Angels who watch over us, ever vigilant, recording and collecting information. I would like to think that LT is like this, watching over us, although they are perhaps less Heavenly observers.

PS - As I am now posting this outside, in-between cloudbursts, on my phone - I was unable to place the umlauts over the u in uber. I apologize to any Germans or those of German extraction who might be discomfited by this.

I am questioning the validity of the Ignatia Himmel account on Facebook as I have been awaiting friend confirmation for five days. I did have a conversation with this profile today, yet no confirmation. Making me think we have a defrauder at work.

Although I have had numerous messages from Ms. Himmel, which have been quite complementary, I have not nor has anyone to my knowledge been friended by her. However, this is also true of Ms. Endicott, who clearly is legitimately a member of the Senior Staff. Also her posts have appeared on LT's Facebook page in an official capacity. I do not think it is at all feasible to assume that she is in any way a "defrauder". Especially, as I strongly suspect that if that were the case, the LT Senior Staff would have alerted us to such misrepresentation by now.

Also it occurs to me that Ignatia Himmel's Facebook page was already there the moment the name first appeared in an official LT posting. Thus nobody could have "faked" it unless they had prior knowledge of the name beforehand.

How come she writes to you so much?

I doubt any of the accounts will actually friend anyone.

There's no reason for them to, they can already communicate via messages on Facebook and through the page.

Or maybe she's waiting until they reach a certain number and then she'll accept all of them????

Because he's the one, the only....Dr. Jimmy.

Dr. Jimmy, could that be right?

How come she writes to you so much?

Because he's the one, the only....Dr. Jimmy.

Dr. Jimmy, could that be right?

Actually she has only sent me three messages to date. She has said that the COLLECTIVE thinks highly of me, appreciating my "extraordinary insights" and finding them "remarkable".

I can only hope that I can live up to these high expectations, I only do my best and am frankly surprised by these compliments.

Or maybe she's waiting until they reach a certain number and then she'll accept all of them????

Nah, I highly doubt it. Like I said, they can already keep in contact with us via messages. I don't see what being friends with all 1,000+ of us would do. The FB profiles were made more or less to heighten the reality of LT this year.

I too have received about 3 replies from Himmel. Never any solid info, but I KNOW its because I'm asking her the wrong questions. Dr Jimmy studied the entimology (sp?) of her name so I can see why she praises his "insight"... it means he's on to something...asking the right questions and making the right observations.

Her last message to me:

Ignatia Himmel 08 August at 18:32 Report

THE COLLECTIVE monitors the world wide web. All of the world wide web. Just ask colleagues.

IH

Its been confirmed that this sight is monitored...no matter how "creepy" it may seem. I believe she also meant to point me in the directions of those who ARE making "progress". Perhaps Dr Jimmy is such a colleague.

or maybe there's another site we have yet to find. Or will have to find later.

That's what I was asking her... if there are other sites out there...if LT is keeping watch of any other in particular.... something along those line.

The above is how she replied. I think she pointed me back in this direction to read up on those on the right track.

sent her another message

LT tried to warn us that HHN is lying to us fans...but about what??? Do you have any idea what they are really up to? and could the little town of Carey, Ohio be involved

her response

We have not formally charged HHN with diseminating false information. We have stated that the public is not getting complete information. There is a legal distinction.

I vaguely remember people discussing LT from 2008 and they mentioned something about cell one, cell two, etc. Do you work as different teams competing against each other or is it just several people who already know each other and work closely together?

I don't know about everybody else, but I am YET to get any response from anyone off the facebook sites. So I am wondering if they are reading everyone of the messages.

As i said before over 1000 people messaging them could be quite taxing. I have yet to write any of them as I don't have anything really important to ask them.

On another note (Not that i believed it would be fruitful) I was dragged to the Prime 1 Outlets today by my wife so we stopped at the coordinates on the LT site. Sorry to anyone holding out... no geo cache.