LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

Sorry I think it's code for don't bug me on the weekend. Obviously the person who is in charge of answering questions is there to answer question. But I know I hate to have to do work stuff on my day. But then again I could have it wrong...

Not saying anything about your question, I've seen many people hounding them more like they are stalking them rather than wanting to know info... and thats just the few who post it on here. There are over 1000 fans on the FB page... I could see it it easily being overwhelming.

ahhh i understand what you mean now yes i wouldnt want to be bugged on the weekend if its my day off as well sorry

back on topic they state on the fb page that "Forensic analysis of photographic evidence discovered and referenced in redacted email has resulted in the search and discovery of additional digital files heretofore unknown. Final review of first photos will be completed over the weekend; release immediately upon authorization by Senior Staff. Additional digital fi...les to follow same process" these are the photos found in the office of the CFO right so is it safe to say this CFO is the key to part of the event if not the whole?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are, of course, correct. You can totally ignore LT and still enjoy the event...thousands do. But, on a personal level, that doesn't stop me from feeling a bit left out. But your point is taken.

And THAT, kids, is how you have a CIVIL disagreement with someone. Take note.

EDIT:OMG Nellie it IS Mr. B Natural! HA HA! He's a girl.

Don't feel too left out - I just got this message from Ignatia Himmel:

You might reassure any friends in TN that although they are remote, their contributions, observations and conclusions are not lost on Senior Staff. Yours' either.

IH

See, she knows about your situation and cares about you.

Isn't that reassuring?

This may be completely naive but has anyone considered creating a Facebook account for Mr. Fell. I doubt any reaction from Ms. Himmel would be incited, but it's always worth a try...

I wouldn't make Mr. Fell a facebook. For if Universal decides to make him an official one, his name will already be taken. But there are several names to call him: Mr. Fell, Mr. Gabriel Fell, Gabriel Fell, ect.

I wouldn't make Mr. Fell a facebook. For if Universal decides to make him an official one, his name will already be taken. But there are several names to call him: Mr. Fell, Mr. Gabriel Fell, Gabriel Fell, ect.

I have to agree. If Universal does want to create a profile for Mr. Fell, then they will make one. Creating an unofficial profile could throw off the game. Also, imagine all of the messages you would be getting. If Ms. Himmel is receiving a ton of messages, then imagine how flooded the Mr. Fell page would be. Plus, we know very little about this guy. There's very little to go on to answer as this character would. You couldn't do it without making stuff up which could, again, throw people off. On a personal note, I don't see a guy like Mr. Fell, who appears to be an extremely private person, to create a facebook page. It doesn't fit his personality as I see him now. My social work/psychiatrist mind sees him as someone who prefers to work behind the scenes for the most part and be out in the public only when necessary.

Wrote another question to Ignatia

Will you and Dr. Fell be speaking to the collective at the event this year. We would love to meet you two!!

her response

If the need arises. We are considering direct communication sooner than October. Once THE COLLECTIVE has examined the evidence being gathered we may arrange conversation.

IH

Sooner than October???? what could that mean?

Wrote another question to Ignatia

Will you and Dr. Fell be speaking to the collective at the event this year. We would love to meet you two!!

her response

If the need arises. We are considering direct communication sooner than October. Once THE COLLECTIVE has examined the evidence being gathered we may arrange conversation.

IH

Sooner than October???? what could that mean?

maybe bringing the game out of halloween horror nights

On average, how long did it take you guys to get friended by Allison Endicott and Ignatia Himmel on Facebook? I'm trying to be patient, it's just that I would like to ask questions too.

I do not believe anyone is friends with them on FB, but are merely messaging them via Facebook (which you can do without being friends, I think).

Also, I don't think we should go overboard with the questions to them. We will get information as time goes on and I'm kinda starting to feel bad for whoever has the job to actually answer these questions. ;)

If anything, make sure your question hasn't been asked and answered by one of us already. No need to bombard them with repeat questions.

Don't feel too left out - I just got this message from Ignatia Himmel:

See, she knows about your situation and cares about you.

Isn't that reassuring?

Um, actually, it's kind of creepy...

To those who say A&D doesn't read the message boards...there you go. I'd say there is a better than average chance that whoever is behind these messages already knows who quite a few of us are. If you still aren't convinced, look at it like this: if there was a rabid group of fans on a site discussing something that YOU had put a ton of blood and sweat and creativity and long long hours into, wouldn't YOU want to know what they were saying? I know I would.

And as an aside to Ms. Himmel: I will be happy to assist your organization, provided, of course, you are able to meet my special consultation fee. Old time mountain homilies and ass jokes don't come cheap, you know.

This may be completely naive but has anyone considered creating a Facebook account for Mr. Fell. I doubt any reaction from Ms. Himmel would be incited, but it's always worth a try...

It's a very bad idea. Like others have said, it could throw the game off. Don't even use a variable for his name. Just leave him be for a bit.

It's a very bad idea. Like others have said, it could throw the game off. Don't even use a variable for his name. Just leave him be for a bit.

What he said. They're attempting, as far as I can determine, to create one contiguous narrative using a variety of social media. It's unique and ambitious, and I think it's pretty cool.

In other words, they're telling us a story. No need to rush them, they'll get there when they get there.

I have been to the website several times and that doesnt do me any good. I am very new to this Halloween Horror Nights event. Is LT a feeder site of the regular site? It says that the regular site isnt showing us everything and when we click the link it comes to this "email". Is the email real? Is it fake? It this some website made up by people to "investigate" icons? Cause if it is then its doing a terrible job. Is it a site that is just spewing propaganda that the regular site wants them to show? What is it exactly?

I have been to the website several times and that doesnt do me any good. I am very new to this Halloween Horror Nights event. Is LT a feeder site of the regular site? It says that the regular site isnt showing us everything and when we click the link it comes to this "email". Is the email real? Is it fake? It this some website made up by people to "investigate" icons? Cause if it is then its doing a terrible job. Is it a site that is just spewing propaganda that the regular site wants them to show? What is it exactly?

we are the COLLECTIVE its made of CFO's and CRO's which is us we investgate the things that go wrong in the world of hhn the site was made by universal as a game for us die hard fans they had it in 2008 and is back for HHN:20 as part of the storyline LT will release cluse as of what this year will be like at HHN:20 no you dont have to be apart of it tho have fun at HHN like i said this is for the die hard fans who would spend almost 5 minutes just standing and looking at the sky while in SOB just to walk all the way to AIWL back in 08 you know who you are lol

we are the COLLECTIVE its made of CFO's and CRO's which is us we investgate the things that go wrong in the world of hhn the site was made by universal as a game for us die hard fans they had it in 2008 and is back for HHN:20 as part of the storyline LT will release cluse as of what this year will be like at HHN:20 no you dont have to be apart of it tho have fun at HHN like i said this is for the die hard fans who would spend almost 5 minutes just standing and looking at the sky while in SOB just to walk all the way to AIWL back in 08 you know who you are lol

Thanks!

Um, actually, it's kind of creepy...

To those who say A&D doesn't read the message boards...there you go. I'd say there is a better than average chance that whoever is behind these messages already knows who quite a few of us are. If you still aren't convinced, look at it like this: if there was a rabid group of fans on a site discussing something that YOU had put a ton of blood and sweat and creativity and long long hours into, wouldn't YOU want to know what they were saying? I know I would.

And as an aside to Ms. Himmel: I will be happy to assist your organization, provided, of course, you are able to meet my special consultation fee. Old time mountain homilies and ass jokes don't come cheap, you know.

Shortly after you posted this I received another message from Ms. Himmel:

"Creepy" would be a real time term to descibe constant surveillance. THE COLLECTIVE is vigilant.

Seriously, big ups to Ms. Himmel. How LT can read these message boards without going totally nuts is impressive.

Back to something brought up a while ago, I'm glad that LT does recognize the group of us far away and all. Especially people like me, who can't even go this year to the event. I just like to keep in touch with what's happening though. And doing the LT investigations and speculations is a great way to procrastinate.

What I'm trying to say is that anyone who gets to do the field work this year better keep me in the loop. Or else. ;)

Edited by nellie_lovett