LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of the bushes in front of the Bass Pro Shop, could the lat/long coordinate simply be refering to the enterance of the mall itself? Someone mentioned that it might refer to the Universal Store inside the mall - I don't live in Orlando, but I checked the mall's website and there is indeed a Universal Store in Zone A of the mall, which is coicidentally (?) next to the Bass Pro Shop. Instead of checking the bushes, why doesn't someone start inside the store. Just an idea. . . . And, again, this wasn't originally my idea as it was briefly mentioned in a previous post.

That makes sense, either way we have a location. And for those who need assistance, because it took me a bit of time. You cannot take the raw coordinates on the website on google earth. The decimal of degrees must be converted to DMS (Degrees, Minutes, seconds). Here is the coordinates as written in google earth. 28 28'12"N, 81 27'W

LT has updated their status on FB.

"Due to overwhelming response, we’ve enhanced this social networking presence by adding a welcome page. THE COLLECTIVE is growing at a healthy rate… because of individuals like you.

Facebook volume filters have prevented direct replies to new contacts. Rest assured that THE COLLECTIVE is retaining your contact information."

hmmm. so it would appear that we hopefully will be getting updates from Facebook this year. COOL...but I still have not received a welcome message and I liked their page yesterday, whats up with that?

LT has updated their status on FB.

"Due to overwhelming response, we’ve enhanced this social networking presence by adding a welcome page. THE COLLECTIVE is growing at a healthy rate… because of individuals like you.

Facebook volume filters have prevented direct replies to new contacts. Rest assured that THE COLLECTIVE is retaining your contact information."

hmmm. so it would appear that we hopefully will be getting updates from Facebook this year. COOL...but I still have not received a welcome message and I liked their page yesterday, whats up with that?

I think you answered your own question. Since there are HUGE amounts of "likes" the facebook volume filters aren't allowing direct replies to new contacts, at least, I think that's what it means. And if this does turn into a whole spot hunting geocache that would be pretty cool!

I'm in the same boat, but I think we just need to be patient. Like they said in their status update, Facebook's spam protection is limiting how many messages they can send out in a given time.

It seems that those were the same coordinates used in 08 at the start of LT. Could it just be random? or is that the starting point for all investigations?

I believe its random. Could also be a mistaken coordinate considering its close to Uni.

"The Senior Staff would like to take this opportunity to commend you on your observations and conclusions. A mind like yours makes the entire COLLECTIVE more powerful... " - Allison D. Endicott

Aw yeah. ^.^ lmao

What did u do to receive such high praise???? I'm Jealous. <_<