LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

The KIS (Keep It Simple) approach has served us well with Legendary Truth in the past and like JWFearman stated we have our clue about Gabriel. It needs to develop now.

Anyone try to friend Ms. Endicott? Just sent a request for the heck of it.

Taking a look at the past photos would be a good idea, I wouldn't put it past them to have altered one or some of them at the same time as LT was released and keeping it the same file size so the "detector" isn't triggered.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The KIS (Keep It Simple) approach has served us well with Legendary Truth in the past and like JWFearman stated we have our clue about Gabriel. It needs to develop now.

Taking a look at the past photos would be a good idea, I wouldn't put it past them to have altered one or some of them at the same time as LT was released and keeping it the same file size so the "detector" isn't triggered.

I sent a request as well, so we'll see what happens.

well if we want to go really deep we could look at the gematria of the name.. in hebrew Gabriel is גבריאל which enumerates to 246 which also enumerates to Rebel, Unrighteous, Light, Oracle, Wounded, Compass, appearance, know, hide, way, and word.

in the greek γαβριηλ enumerates to 154 which gives us correspondence to Judgement (day), age, grave, journey, rejoice and message.

take from that what you will...

That's the trouble with Jewish mysticism there's always so much math involved.

Just making sure we put this to rest, but the illustrated pictures that I think everyone was talking about before are the same as the ones from the 2008 site. The only difference is that on the new homepage they are bigger and in a different order (in 2008 they corresponded to the different focus groups - tales, myths, etc.).

The only other differences between the two sites is that the staff is changed (as mentioned before): Fell and Endicott are the newest faces, with Thorncastle and Ivers-McLure gone and Steerington taking over as CEO.

I'm just pointing out the obvious at this point. But I figured I'd just mention it to anyone who hasn't been keeping up yet.

There are five images on the front page of the site, the first an eagle - wearing a crown?, the second a person in despair - a Damned Sinner? the third resembles a Demonic Mouth of Hell in allegorical art, the fourth a crowned figure resembling William Blake's pictures of Satan the last a child, a cherub?

All of these look similar to Blake's artwork in some respects. Mythological images? Apocalyptic and/or Infernal images?

Some comparisons:

Michelangelo+LJ+Damned.jpg

Monsters_mouth-330.jpg

satanBoils.jpg

Actually the first one looks more like a Griffon to me.... I might be mistaken though, and someone might have caught it already.

A little while ago LT posted this on their FB page:

References to what?

I noticed that too. I believe, also, that the comments made to that post were deleted. Maybe that's what they were talking about?

When I saw that I made a shocked face & said something to the effect of, "Wow. This shit is serious."

A little while ago LT posted this on their FB page:

References to what?

There were a few discussion posts in regards to the photos that were deleted. I was up fairly late last night and didn't see anything that would trigger such a response.

I think that the faux Icons on Facebook commented which may have been the issue.

Well, I have gone through all the archival images of previous years' events on the HHN site in the Legacy and Characters section and could not find anything that looked altered or out of place. Except for one image.

In the Legacy section under the Iconic Era there is a version of this image:

halloween-horror-nights-08-best.jpg

The four characters on the left remain, but this image of Bloody Mary has been removed.

There are two possibilities.

It may just be as we had already assumed that they chose not to show Mary due to any legal problems which have been discussed at length in this thread>http://www.horrornightnightmares.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=551 - this is most likely the case.

But to go out pretty damn far on a limb, consider that LT was actually founded originally to deal specifically with Bloody Mary herself. Her disappearance from a photograph in which she had previously appeared could indicate something sinister was going on. This is of course, most likely just reading a bit too much into things.

We shall have to wait until we have seen the mysterious photographs that are alluded to in the email.

none of them have been altered from what they have posted.

none of them have been altered from what they have posted.

Not since this year's site has gone live, but I meant altered since they would have originally appeared in previous years. I just now noticed that Sinister also noticed the missing Bloody Mary picture and mentioned it in his status this morning!

Maybe this does mean something after all?

This is so exciting! I really wish I could participate with you guys at the park once that starts :/

Seems I am a little late to the party, and everything I had to say has been said throughout the thread. But now we know the Lantern has more significance than we thought. We know there are faces in the Lanterns flames. What if someone were to open the Lantern?

Has anybody actually gone to take a look at the area near Bass Pro Shops on I-Drive yet? I assume we will at some point be given a time for the activity, but I cannot help but wonder at the wording on the LT site which states: "Activity in Progress".

In progress? Does that mean something is constantly going on there? or has a clue been left for us?

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

I noticed that too. I believe, also, that the comments made to that post were deleted. Maybe that's what they were talking about?

When I saw that I made a shocked face & said something to the effect of, "Wow. This shit is serious."

i think they didnt like my post on why we didnt get the info sooner i mean the email was sent on 1/22/10 and the phone call that is a big deal was on 2/06/10

Has anybody actually gone to take a look at the area near Bass Pro Shops on I-Drive yet? I assume we will at some point be given a time for the activity, but I cannot help but wonder at the wording on the LT site which states: "Activity in Progress".

In progress? Does that mean something is constantly going on there? or has a clue been left for us?

Wait did i miss something Doc.. where is that referenced?

Interesting location. Maybe it could have something to do with the Universal store in the Festival Bay Mall?

Edit: The Dr. was referencing the coordinates found on the Collective tab of the LT site.

Edited by RedGoddess

Interesting location. Maybe it could have something to do with the Universal store in the Festival Bay Mall?

Edit: The Dr. was referencing the coordinates found on the Collective tab of the LT site.

That's what I thought... I must have put them in wrong... becuase when I put them in I got the point of the oil spill :blink:

Edit: NVM google maps acting up... Mapquest however gave it right....

Edited by JWFearman

That's what I thought... I must have put them in wrong... becuase when I put them in I got the point of the oil spill :blink:

I didn't enter any coordinates myself, but was simply going on what was said in the Horror Night News video Pha Q posted at YouTube. But it does say on the LT site that the location is in Orlando, Florida.

EDIT - those coordinates are Lat: 28.47N Long: -81.45W

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

I just put the coordinates into Google Maps and got this.

I'm not sure what kind of significance this location has, but it's possible that it's not supposed to be important yet because we don't have enough information.

I didn't enter any coordinates myself, but was simply going on what was said in the Horror Night News video Pha Q posted at YouTube. But it does say on the LT site that the location is in Orlando, Florida.

EDIT - those coordinates are Lat: 28.47N Long: -81.45W

Only way this works is by removing the negative value 28.47n (((( - )))) 81.45w - 28.47n 81.45w Bass Pro Shop or Festival Bay