LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

For those of you who obtained messages for LT, awesome. I am assuming that you have to have been in LT last year to recieve any message? Also, about Gabriel Fell, someone stated Gabriel falling out of heaven. I think of it more of Gabriel, a religous name, and Fel, meaning dark energy is very paradoxical.

Since I am new to LT, I must ask, there will be a "window" for all of us non members to join the collective right?

No, everyone that likes their page is getting a message. It just took me a while to get mine. They have a lot of people adding them, so it will take some time

no the clock would have been easier had the actor who gave us the first clue not messed up the line, the rest of them were easy. once i had "someone" correct the actors line for me it was simple to figure out.

HAHA. true. That was massive fail. We were all like "WHAT IS GOING ON!?!??!" and honestly we just started sending you guys to random places in the park XD. and A&D was probably like "wait, why has no one shown up yet?" -facepalm-

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA. true. That was massive fail. We were all like "WHAT IS GOING ON!?!??!" and honestly we just started sending you guys to random places in the park XD. and A&D was probably like "wait, why has no one shown up yet?" -facepalm-

This was the conversation in a quiet alleyway

"why havent you found it yet"

"cause the clue makes no sense"

"think about it, its obvious"

i repeat the clue out loud....

*stare*

"thats not the right clue, it was supposed to be _______"

"Oh, well... now it makes sense... thanks"

This was the conversation in a quiet alleyway

"why havent you found it yet"

"cause the clue makes no sense"

"think about it, its obvious"

i repeat the clue out loud....

*stare*

"thats not the right clue, it was supposed to be _______"

"Oh, well... now it makes sense... thanks"

HAHAHA. I didn't hear that part. All i knew was all of a sudden you called me (I think it was you.. i'm blanking this second) and started yelling about the clue being wrong and having the new info. XD Then it all made sense.

So there I was, Googling Gabriel the Archangel (in my feeble, feeble attempts to strengthen my obviousness to religion).

And I found a portion of a prayer to the archangel...or at least, I think it is.

"Beloved Gabriel,

Glorious Messenger of the Court of Heaven

and most excellent Saint and Archangel,

first minister of God,

interpreter for Daniel the Prophet,

instructor of Zachary the Priest,

annunciator to our Holy Mother Mary,

bringer of the word of truth:"

Minister...isn't Mr. Fell a minister too?

Coincidence? ...yeah, pretty much. But I just felt like mentioning it. I'm looking too much into this already, but what are you gonna do when you're procrastinating as bad as I am?

HAHAHA. I didn't hear that part. All i knew was all of a sudden you called me (I think it was you.. i'm blanking this second) and started yelling about the clue being wrong and having the new info. XD Then it all made sense.

yeah, i had to get away from everyone to find out what went wrong, lol

So there I was, Googling Gabriel the Archangel (in my feeble, feeble attempts to strengthen my obviousness to religion).

And I found a portion of a prayer to the archangel...or at least, I think it is.

"Beloved Gabriel,

Glorious Messenger of the Court of Heaven

and most excellent Saint and Archangel,

first minister of God,

interpreter for Daniel the Prophet,

instructor of Zachary the Priest,

annunciator to our Holy Mother Mary,

bringer of the word of truth:"

Minister...isn't Mr. Fell a minister too?

Coincidence? ...yeah, pretty much. But I just felt like mentioning it. I'm looking too much into this already, but what are you gonna do when you're procrastinating as bad as I am?

not to mention that gabriel's horn is supposed to herald in the end of days, to signal the end and to begin judgment day... that could be related to the omega symbol that keeps popping up. (though honestly i might be reaching a bit on that one)

however, gabriel is the patron saint of communications.

I missed out on this two years ago, and I won't make the same mistake twice. Super-pumped. This Fell fellow is quite mysterious, indeed....

Not only is he mysterious, but he is one Hell of a creepy-looking bastard.

Seriously. I'm waiting for his photo on the LT page to morph into the Devil or something. He looks like he's staring into your very soul.

woah woah woah something just hit me

if you click research and read the Overall Briefing

it talks about a "Former CFO" who left his last known residence and is now currently Unknown

DIDNT Boris Shuster leave his office 2 years ago? and sent out a mass text the night the BM mystery was solved

hmmmmm........

woah woah woah something just hit me

if you click research and read the Overall Briefing

it talks about a "Former CFO" who left his last known residence and is now currently Unknown

DIDNT Boris Shuster leave his office 2 years ago? and sent out a mass text the night the BM mystery was solved

hmmmmm........

slow down buddy boris wasnt with LT he was on his own as a P.I plus back in his time they didnt have cell phones to text

slow down buddy boris wasnt with LT he was on his own as a P.I plus back in his time they didnt have cell phones to text

it was never confirmed that he was nor wasnt apart of LT

but a For Rent sign did go up on his office window correct?

and if you got text updates back in 2008

he sent a text the night the BM mystery was solved

well it depends on when LT was founded because boris is from the 50s if you saw the video of the opening scaremonies or whatevere it was the LT guy said he want to find out what happened to his great grandfather the night DR.M and him suddenly disaperad him as in boris the dudes great grandfather

also the office in which the site speaks of is the actual LT office not the the whole place just that CFO's office they cleaned it out to make room for some new CFO perhaps the CFO left his office a mess and his place of residence....must have been in a hurry. boris's office went on sale because nobody was in there for years the city had no choice but put it for rent totally differnet

Just checked the current LT site vs the one archived at horrornights.be, there are 2 personnel changes actually.

The original site had:

Prof. Kirstin Ivers-McLure, P.R.O.

A graduate of Yale University, Professor Ivers-McLure has earned degrees in English Literature, Religion, and Nordic Folklore. Prior to being named President of Research Operations, she taught ethics at the Harvard School of Law.

Current site:

Allison D. Endicott, C.O.O.

Allison D. Endicott earned a M.S. degree in Journalism at Columbia University and a Master of Fine Arts degree in Creative Writing at VCU. Prior to being named Chief Operating Officer, she served as Assistant Director of Communications.

Wonder what the impact of the personnel change is beyond Mr. Gabriel Fell.

The photos are from the original site. The logo with the "cat" is new as well.

not only that but the former C.O.O is now the C.E.O i just saw it now intreasting nice promotion just had to get rid of a few people and bring in a friend for moral support ummm how aboot Mr.Fell and have a random person take his spot so it seems like a legit deal

edit: she is not random just read her back story she was the assistant director of cummunications

Edited by HHNChef

o.O I didn't think of that. that's 24 people that are now CRO-less.

wait, no.. 25.. I don't have a CRO. whoops. o.O

WE'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT! maybe i bring a laptop with a wireless card and I can do both! XD

Ahem.... I will still be a CRO. That whole mommy thing and living two hours away will hinder my ability to be on site.

I think you might be thinking of Lucifer (though I'm not a religion expert either), though I definitely see the "Fell" bit.

I have to disagree. Those five pictures were there two years ago when LT first appeared.

That's what Im saying. People think they bare some kind of importance to this year but I think they're just for show since they were on the 2008 site.

not to mention that gabriel's horn is supposed to herald in the end of days, to signal the end and to begin judgment day... that could be related to the omega symbol that keeps popping up. (though honestly i might be reaching a bit on that one)

however, gabriel is the patron saint of communications.

Well it is the seven seals... then seven trumpet blasts, followed by the seven vials.

Edited by JWFearman

In the research area we read of "a series of archive photographs from past annual Halloween events known collectively as Horror Nights."

Then we read in the redacted email message we read: "Something is very very wrong. Take a look at the photo images attached. A close look."

Now the photos may turn up later at the LT site, unless we already have them and have not realized it yet. They cannot be the photos by the Lantern, as those are not "from past... events" but rather are peeks at this year's event.

But could this be a reference to the archival images from past events on the Legacy and Characters section of the main HHN site? Should we go back and take a close look at those images?

BTW. They changed the staff page on the LT website and so now the S.V.P. is Gabriel Fell which is (coming from an English major) a rather strange name. Fell... and Gabriel... a sort of angel thing that may tie into some of the speculation about hell being brought up this year? And also, he's the only person who has his "information classified" while the C.E.O and C.O.O have nice little write ups. Plus the guy in the pic is kind of creepy/evil looking.

May be just me. *shrug*

I noticed that as well. Will this be a battle of angel vs demon, or, if they go all out, Gabriel vs Lucifer? I'm a little leery of the Light Bringer being mentioned by name; there would be too much backlash. A battle of angels is a great playground of ideas, though. So much has already been done on it, lately, but I think it's still fresh enough to use.

I'm starting to get a really strong 'Supernatural' vibe.

Mmmm....Winchesters....

What? I can dream!!!

Mae

Edited by Mae

I noticed that as well. Will this be a battle of angel vs demon, or, if they go all out, Gabriel vs Lucifer? I'm a little leery of the Light Bringer being mentioned by name; there would be too much backlash. A battle of angels is a great playground of ideas, though. So much has already been done on it, lately, but I think it's still fresh enough to use.

I'm starting to get a really strong 'Supernatural' vibe.

Mmmm....Winchesters....

What? I can dream!!!

Mae

As cool as that would be you're right.. it's a pipedream (The only show I actually watch).

But one can dream :)

However Michael is the sword of God. Gabriel is the mouthpiece.

I do like the idea of a battle between good and evil.

As Allison Endicott has a facebook page, it occurred to me to look for Gabriel Fell as well. Alas the only Gabe Fell who appears to have a facebook page recently graduated from a high school in Iowa! LOL

EDIT - on the whole significance of the name Gabriel, I don't think it is meant for us to delve into all the various functions of the archangel Gabriel in various traditions. (and there are a LOT), rather the name is simply that of the best known angel. Even non-religious people if asked to name an angel would most likely say 'Gabriel'. So, I think Gabriel is just meant to be representative of an angel, not a specific archangel, that plus the surname Fell gives us a Fallen Angel.

A fallen angel is of course a demon or devil. That is all the name is meant to imply, that LT's SVP is demonic.

If you want to get into all the various meaning of Gabriel or any of the other angels with me send me a PM, I have a Master's degree in Theology from Maimonides University.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

As Allison Endicott has a facebook page, it occurred to me to look for Gabriel Fell as well. Alas the only Gabe Fell who appears to have a facebook page recently graduated from a high school in Iowa! LOL

I did the same thing :P

So, I think Gabriel is just meant to be representative of an angel, not a specific archangel, that plus the surname Fell gives us a Fallen Angel.

A fallen angel is of course a demon or devil. That is all the name is meant to imply, that LT's SVP is demonic.

I think you are right sir... Someimes the easiest explination is the best... no need to over analyze this. At least it's better thought out than "Eric Draven" :rolleyes:

Edited by JWFearman

EDIT - on the whole significance of the name Gabriel, I don't think it is meant for us to delve into all the various functions of the archangel Gabriel in various traditions. (and there are a LOT), rather the name is simply that of the best known angel. Even non-religious people if asked to name an angel would most likely say 'Gabriel'. So, I think Gabriel is just meant to be representative of an angel, not a specific archangel, that plus the surname Fell gives us a Fallen Angel.

If you want to get into all the various meaning of Gabriel or any of the other angels with me send me a PM, I have a Master's degree in Theology from Maimonides University.

well if we want to go really deep we could look at the gematria of the name.. in hebrew Gabriel is גבריאל which enumerates to 246 which also enumerates to Rebel, Unrighteous, Light, Oracle, Wounded, Compass, appearance, know, hide, way, and word.

in the greek γαβριηλ enumerates to 154 which gives us correspondence to Judgement (day), age, grave, journey, rejoice and message.

take from that what you will...