LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

Did you ever think that either the seed for this year was planted a few years ago or that LT does indeed investigate all areas of "hellish" and paranormal activity? I'm not saying that they were put there specifically for this year's HHN event, but as Dr. Jimmy, and now BSquare, point out, some of our speculations may not have been that far off, codenames aside, based on the new LT update. I think it is understood that whoever "disappeared" found the lantern and didn't know what to make of it at first. Then, the flames began to shine brighter and it began to take over our Earthly world. Do you think that this investigator could be Boris Shuster himself and his place of residence the house on the JAWS ride? Should we also assume that this A&D employee is TJ? And finally, we are asked to look at attached photo images . . . could these be the photos on the actual HHN site? This would rule out the "Photographer" idea, and instead paves the way for a larger investigation, by LT, of the overall HHN20 event.

Hmmmm I dont think Uni planned that far ahead. Also they're on our CFO badges and even have descriptions : Myth, Tales, Nightmare, Urban Legend and Fears. These represent the things as a whole of what Legendary Truth investigates. I dont think they will play any part specifically to this event (meaning the pictures dont mean anything in specific for this year)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm I dont think Uni planned that far ahead. Also they're on our CFO badges and even have descriptions : Myth, Tales, Nightmare, Urban Legend and Fears. These represent the things as a whole of what Legendary Truth investigates. I dont think they will play any part specifically to this event (meaning the pictures dont mean anything in specific for this year)

I can't seem to find the photos on the LT website. I've seen the 3 polaroids on HHN's site under "New Terrors are Developing", if that's what you're talking about. But the email on the LT site says: "Take a look a the photo images attached. A close look. Can someone please help me out?

I can't seem to find the photos on the LT website. I've seen the 3 polaroids on HHN's site under "New Terrors are Developing", if that's what you're talking about. But the email on the LT site says: "Take a look a the photo images attached. A close look. Can someone please help me out?

I was wondering about that too. They might (and that's a big might) be referring to the page with the bits of phone conversation on it, but I'm still not sure.

EDIT: Or the photos could come in a later update.

Edited by Star

I was wondering about that too. They might (and that's a big might) be referring to the page with the bits of phone conversation on it, but I'm still not sure.

EDIT: Or the photos could come in a later update.

It's the five small pictures on the front page.

A few notes from 2008:

Passwords to the MNA were given during the event. If I remember right the first one was just prior to the event starting. Once the MNA is accessed it provides certain information and clues to the investigation. Most provided the basis of the next event night, the starting point for that evening. Some where opened during the evening so you had to have a offsite operative to access them since most of the site was flash-based. Looks like I need to get a laptop with cellular access. :)

There should be an email registration soon if they go that route this year.

Also, hopefully an onsite event will happen soon, that's what kicked off LT last time.

If u have an iPhone 3GS/4 u can always add tethering to your account and bring a laptop with u and use the phones Internet connection ;-)

I apologize for being a little late to the game (yay college road trips) but I nearly fell off my chair when the LT message popped up on the HHN site.

LT is a really big thing for me. As someone who can't attend HHN as regularly as most of you (hell, I went once and only for a short while), LT was a great experience back in HHN18. Not only was I able to still participate (virtually, of course) in the event, but I eventually connected with many people online that I am happy to now call friends. And now, this sappy portion of the post is over. Yay.

I really can't add much to what y'all have already said before me. But I do want to say that...

1. Gabriel Fell is obviously going to be a hot topic in the following weeks. As mentioned before, wasn't Gabriel an Archangel or something (I'm not pretending to be an expert on religion)? This and his surname (Fell maybe referring to Satan falling from Heaven) would tie in with the Hellish story that may or may not have a place in the event this year.

2. Also, Mr. Fell's background is classified, so I am assuming we shall uncover more about the creepy bastard later.

3. The fact that LT has spawned to Facebook is exciting. I'm looking forward to being even more involved with LT than I was two years ago.

The talk of Boris being involved excites the hell out of me since he is one of my all time fav. HHN characters and to have him return again would be super cool. As for Gabe F., well I've got a feeling that he is going to be a big character in HHN 20. Something about him screams not right...I mean his background in the pic is foggy/misty possibly implying the state of his character. Is he good or bad??? we don't know yet. He's hard to read

1. As mentioned before, wasn't Gabriel an Archangel or something (I'm not pretending to be an expert on religion)?

He is an Archangel. Gabriel is portrayed as the voice of God in the Bible. He is sent to communicate with people... I have no idea if that pertains or not.

Edited by JWFearman

He is an Archangel. Gabriel is portrayed as the voice of God in the Bible. He is sent to communicate with people... I have no idea if that pertains or not.

It is an interesting idea. The Archangel Gabriel delivered messages to people. Gabriel Fell will be delivering messages to us via LT. I could see this becoming something substantial.

1. Gabriel Fell is obviously going to be a hot topic in the following weeks. As mentioned before, wasn't Gabriel an Archangel or something (I'm not pretending to be an expert on religion)? This and his surname (Fell maybe referring to Satan falling from Heaven) would tie in with the Hellish story that may or may not have a place in the event this year.

I think you might be thinking of Lucifer (though I'm not a religion expert either), though I definitely see the "Fell" bit.

It's the five small pictures on the front page.

I have to disagree. Those five pictures were there two years ago when LT first appeared.

LegendaryTruth would like to take this opportunity to thank you for joining THE COLLECTIVE. Your insights, conclusions and opinions are an important component in the success of this organization. It is only through comprehensive collaboration that we achieve the results envisioned.

Sincerely yours,

Allison D. Endicott C.O.O.

LegendaryTruth.com THE COLLECTIVE

a few of us actually got different messages. mostly the same, but it thanked us for "rejoining" and said "welcome back".

tiny little bit stalkery and a whole lot cool XD (thank you A&D. that made me happy inside that we got remembered)

I think you might be thinking of Lucifer (though I'm not a religion expert either), though I definitely see the "Fell" bit.

Gabriel was an archangel too.

a few of us actually got different messages. mostly the same, but it thanked us for "rejoining" and said "welcome back".

tiny little bit stalkery and a whole lot cool XD (thank you A&D. that made me happy inside that we got remembered)

Gabriel was an archangel too.

lol, hey its good to be remembered

anyone notice that Mr Gabriel Fell is a British Minister? hinting at a bit of religion here

definition of minister

Minister can mean:

Minister (Christianity), a Christian who ministers in some way

In Christian churches, a minister is someone who is authorized by a church or religious organization to perform functions such as teaching of beliefs; leading services such as weddings, baptisms or funerals; or otherwise providing spiritual guidance to the community.

Minister (diplomacy), the rank of diplomat directly below ambassador

Minister Resident or Resident Minister, or simply Minister, is the, now extremely rare, lowest rank of full chief of mission, above only chargé d'affaires (who are considered as substitutes or acting chiefs of mission).

Minister (government), a politician who heads a ministry (government department)

A minister is a politician who holds significant public office in a national or regional government. Senior ministers are members of the cabinet.

on the LT site is regards him as a Resident Minister giving him his position of staff

yet the religious views on him being as "Gabriel, Archangel/Gods Messenger" "Fell, fell from heaven" and now Resident Minister (3 meanings)

for some reason i don't trust him and have a feeling theres a connection between him and the lantern

Edited by StevenForTmrw

Oh! I didn't know that... again, I don't know the first thing about religion.

On a separate note, nice to see you posting more, Moonfall ^__^

I only know because I studied religions that aren't my own when i was a kid. my parents wanted me to understand a lot of different religions XD

and, thank you! Real life kinda got in the way, but now that there's something to focus on, i'll be around more. I'm not so much a "OMG THERE'S PLYWOOD! LETS GUESS WHAT IT WILL BE" person anyways.

Edited by moonfall

I only know because I studied religions that aren't my own when i was a kid. my parents wanted me to understand a lot of different religions XD

and, thank you! Real life kinda got in the way, but now that there's something to focus on, i'll be around more. I'm not so much a "OMG THERE'S PLYWOOD! LETS GUESS WHAT IT WILL BE" person anyways.

LOL, yeah...

but damnit... whos gonna be my CRO this year if you are here!

LOL, yeah...

but damnit... whos gonna be my CRO this year if you are here!

o.O I didn't think of that. that's 24 people that are now CRO-less.

wait, no.. 25.. I don't have a CRO. whoops. o.O

WE'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT! maybe i bring a laptop with a wireless card and I can do both! XD

if only i could get internet in my field of vision at all times

that would have made things so much easier with that stupid clock. -facepalm- I was watching some of the videos from that last night on YT and i could hear "OKAY!? WHO'S TEXTING MOONFALL?" in the background -facepalm-

For those of you who obtained messages for LT, awesome. I am assuming that you have to have been in LT last year to recieve any message? Also, about Gabriel Fell, someone stated Gabriel falling out of heaven. I think of it more of Gabriel, a religous name, and Fel, meaning dark energy is very paradoxical.

Since I am new to LT, I must ask, there will be a "window" for all of us non members to join the collective right?

that would have made things so much easier with that stupid clock. -facepalm- I was watching some of the videos from that last night on YT and i could hear "OKAY!? WHO'S TEXTING MOONFALL?" in the background -facepalm-

no the clock would have been easier had the actor who gave us the first clue not messed up the line, the rest of them were easy. once i had "someone" correct the actors line for me it was simple to figure out.