LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

There are five images on the front page of the site, the first an eagle - wearing a crown?, the second a person in despair - a Damned Sinner? the third resembles a Demonic Mouth of Hell in allegorical art, the fourth a crowned figure resembling William Blake's pictures of Satan the last a child, a cherub?

All of these look similar to Blake's artwork in some respects. Mythological images? Apocalyptic and/or Infernal images?

So maybe our original idea of a Hellmouth wasn't far off, with the exception of the location. Originally, we speculated that one may have been opened in Carey, OH, but now, maybe there have been several that have been opened right here in Orlando, FL. After all, why would LT be interacting directly with Universal A&D if there wasn't a concern that Universal Orlando wasn't about to face Hell, quite literally. I like where this is going and cannot wait to see if our speculation on these, and similar, ideas come to fruition. It looks like "Our time has come!" :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have NO idea how excited I am now! I loved being a part of the online effort to decode things in 2008, and I'm definitely looking forward to it this year!

Some notes: They've added two boxes to the front page, called Alerts and Warnings. I bet these will change as the investigation goes on. Also, someone already mentioned that the staff members have changed. The last guy is no longer on the staff page, which lead me to think that HE'S the one sending the emails from within Uni. I've discarded this theory because I'm pretty sure the guy who's no longer on the staff page didn't work at A&D in his fictional description. However, this Gabriel Fell, S.V.P, has a background deemed classified. Now that's just a little suspicious. Finally, I'm pretty sure that the little red box that says "Legendary Truth monitors the web" is directed at forums and sites like us.

So maybe our original idea of a Hellmouth wasn't far off, with the exception of the location. Originally, we speculated that one may have been opened in Carey, OH, but now, maybe there have been several that have been opened right here in Orlando, FL. After all, why would LT be interacting directly with Universal A&D if there wasn't a concern that Universal Orlando wasn't about to face Hell, quite literally. I like where this is going and cannot wait to see if our speculation on these, and similar, ideas come to fruition. It looks like "Our time has come!" :)

Those images were there on the 2008 version of Legendary Truth guys.I don't think their of any importances other then for show.

On a side note, what message did they send? I liked the FB page but recieved nothing.

Glad to see LT back finally. They are discussing the problems with the lantern. Is it the lantern itself? or powers from within the lantern? i guess we just have to wait, but its ok, because things have really started to get going. these are going to be a fun 2 months leading up!

as far as i read i think we will be doing some more reseaching on the reason behind this trusted CFO immediately vacating is last know residence and his whereabouts are unknown why did he do this and where is he now? whats funny they found intel of hhn past in his office hmmmm i want to see is diray lol

On a side note, what message did they send? I liked the FB page but recieved nothing.

LegendaryTruth would like to take this opportunity to thank you for joining THE COLLECTIVE. Your insights, conclusions and opinions are an important component in the success of this organization. It is only through comprehensive collaboration that we achieve the results envisioned.

Sincerely yours,

Allison D. Endicott C.O.O.

LegendaryTruth.com THE COLLECTIVE

LegendaryTruth would like to take this opportunity to thank you for joining THE COLLECTIVE. Your insights, conclusions and opinions are an important component in the success of this organization. It is only through comprehensive collaboration that we achieve the results envisioned.

Sincerely yours,

Allison D. Endicott C.O.O.

LegendaryTruth.com THE COLLECTIVE

Awesome! Thanks, maybe I'll get it later...

Thoughts. I have 'em. Some are even coherent!

Glad to see LT up and running,and doing things the RIGHT way. Last time was kind of half-assed, as if they weren't exactly sure what they were doing. This time they seem much more assured and I feel it's going to be an integral part of the HHN XX storyline. Oh hells to the yeah.

I got the FB message too. Fairly standard, but I LOVE they way they are drawing the fans in. I smell TJ Mannarino all over this, don't you? Um...figure of speech...I'm sure he smells fine.

As for the images on the site, the Devil and Hellmouth images are pretty obvious. (Shadow Creek is screwed.) The man in despair COULD be a prisoner, perhaps? In a prison near a HELLGATE? Ooh,it all comes together. And the cherub/child...hello, Cindy!

I have to say, I usually don't get all worked up about this sort of thing, but this time they have me. Those sneaky bastards. But now that they have my attention...they need to thrill me. MUCH more difficult. But it IS looking good. Color me cautiously optimistic.

And.if they ARE monitoring this forum...no more action figures on the website, K? Out.

Thoughts. I have 'em. Some are even coherent!

Glad to see LT up and running,and doing things the RIGHT way. Last time was kind of half-assed, as if they weren't exactly sure what they were doing. This time they seem much more assured and I feel it's going to be an integral part of the HHN XX storyline. Oh hells to the yeah.

I got the FB message too. Fairly standard, but I LOVE they way they are drawing the fans in. I smell TJ Mannarino all over this, don't you? Um...figure of speech...I'm sure he smells fine.

As for the images on the site, the Devil and Hellmouth images are pretty obvious. (Shadow Creek is screwed.) The man in despair COULD be a prisoner, perhaps? In a prison near a HELLGATE? Ooh,it all comes together. And the cherub/child...hello, Cindy!

I have to say, I usually don't get all worked up about this sort of thing, but this time they have me. Those sneaky bastards. But now that they have my attention...they need to thrill me. MUCH more difficult. But it IS looking good. Color me cautiously optimistic.

And.if they ARE monitoring this forum...no more action figures on the website, K? Out.

Guys Im telling you those images were on the 2008 site. I dont think they bare a significence for this year,

2008 LT:

\http://websites.horrornights.be/lt2008/#/home

I'm guessing the images found before in the Lantern may be what they're referring to? Demons coming out of the flames... it's "not right" and obviously... not what was intended by the HHN graphic design department. "The image has taken on a life of its own! ohz nozzz!!""

Guys Im telling you those images were on the 2008 site. I dont think they bare a significence for this year,

2008 LT:

\http://websites.horrornights.be/lt2008/#/home

Did you ever think that either the seed for this year was planted a few years ago or that LT does indeed investigate all areas of "hellish" and paranormal activity? I'm not saying that they were put there specifically for this year's HHN event, but as Dr. Jimmy, and now BSquare, point out, some of our speculations may not have been that far off, codenames aside, based on the new LT update. I think it is understood that whoever "disappeared" found the lantern and didn't know what to make of it at first. Then, the flames began to shine brighter and it began to take over our Earthly world. Do you think that this investigator could be Boris Shuster himself and his place of residence the house on the JAWS ride? Should we also assume that this A&D employee is TJ? And finally, we are asked to look at attached photo images . . . could these be the photos on the actual HHN site? This would rule out the "Photographer" idea, and instead paves the way for a larger investigation, by LT, of the overall HHN20 event.

BTW. They changed the staff page on the LT website and so now the S.V.P. is Gabriel Fell which is (coming from an English major) a rather strange name. Fell... and Gabriel... a sort of angel thing that may tie into some of the speculation about hell being brought up this year? And also, he's the only person who has his "information classified" while the C.E.O and C.O.O have nice little write ups. Plus the guy in the pic is kind of creepy/evil looking.

May be just me. *shrug*

I'm guessing the images found before in the Lantern may be what they're referring to? Demons coming out of the flames... it's "not right" and obviously... not what was intended by the HHN graphic design department. "The image has taken on a life of its own! ohz nozzz!!""

Refer to my earlier replys about said images. ^

A few notes from 2008:

Passwords to the MNA were given during the event. If I remember right the first one was just prior to the event starting. Once the MNA is accessed it provides certain information and clues to the investigation. Most provided the basis of the next event night, the starting point for that evening. Some where opened during the evening so you had to have a offsite operative to access them since most of the site was flash-based. Looks like I need to get a laptop with cellular access. :)

There should be an email registration soon if they go that route this year.

Also, hopefully an onsite event will happen soon, that's what kicked off LT last time.

as far as i read i think we will be doing some more reseaching on the reason behind this trusted CFO immediately vacating is last know residence and his whereabouts are unknown why did he do this and where is he now? whats funny they found intel of hhn past in his office hmmmm i want to see is diray lol

Immediately vacating his position in A&D? Roddy Perhaps?