LegendaryTruth - The Collective

Luke

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently we're being lied to.

"Legendary Truth monitors the world wide web.

Universal's Halloween Horror Nights is not telling you the whole story

Learn the truth."

That' message show's up now when you try to look at the pictures on the HHN website.

When you redirect to the Legendary Truth website you see a new case file with info pointing that "Something is not right with the Lantern".

Edited by Luke125

So, things we know now/ that we need to figure out the meaning/importance to:

- legendary truth has a source inside A&D providing information

-Uni is lying to us

-the lantern is important, more important than we thought before. It's more than just an image, it's in integral part of the plot.

-The audio transcript has an "omega" in the text... That's the second time omega has shown up so far in the last few days (it's also on the sign for Shadow Creek). Omega means end, death, etc. It's the last letter of the greek alphabet.

anything else I'm missing?

(Now starts the part that I fully get involved. So not the "omg there's a picture of PLYWOOD" type. I'm here for the puzzles and problem solving. XD)

I am now impressed and hyped - we have our mystery site, ladies and gentleman. While I did not participate last year, I did enjoy following the Legendary Truth events and look forward to doing the same this year. The Lantern appears to be far more demonic than we could have ever imagined...

Does anyone know the password to the "Main Network Access"? If you click on the MNA tab at the top of the page a place to type in a password appears.

I'm also glad that the lantern will have more to it that just on picture on the website. I had a feeling it would, I was just woried about getting flammed by others because "they have a reliable source" and are suppose to know everything.

i got a tweet saying to

" keep an eye on AOL for the Halloween Horror Nights announcement. Should be something in the next 24 hrs."

i guess they truly mean there "monitoring the web"

A tweet from whom? Was (s)he referring to the Legendary Truth reveal, or is there something more to come? And would AOL have to do with it?

Does anyone know the password to the "Main Network Access"? If you click on the MNA tab at the top of the page a place to type in a password appears.

From reading the code it doesn't look like the access goes anywhere at the moment.

there are several number sequences that have empty if conditionals.. I tried them all and access is denied.

Then again there could be an encryption issue... and it may just be blocked. Regardless I don't see it in the code.

Edited by JWFearman

the real fun now begins... and im sure the mna passwords will be revealed in due time.

Lets not ruin the game like some chose to do last time

Agreed. Please no hacking this time. A&D were not that amused, I'd assume. Let the game run its course without making them have to recode.

I'm also glad that the lantern will have more to it that just on picture on the website. I had a feeling it would, I was just woried about getting flammed by others because "they have a reliable source" and are suppose to know everything.

From reading the code it doesn't look like the access goes anywhere at the moment.

there are several number sequences that have empty if conditionals.. I tried them all and access is denied.

Then again there could be an encryption issue... and it may just be blocked. Regardless I don't see it in the code.

The passwords will be given to us when the clues show up. That was part of the puzzle last time. different passwords give different clues. They didn't go live until much closer to the event (maybe even after the event started, I don't remember)

There are five images on the front page of the site, the first an eagle - wearing a crown?, the second a person in despair - a Damned Sinner? the third resembles a Demonic Mouth of Hell in allegorical art, the fourth a crowned figure resembling William Blake's pictures of Satan the last a child, a cherub?

All of these look similar to Blake's artwork in some respects. Mythological images? Apocalyptic and/or Infernal images?

Some comparisons:

Michelangelo+LJ+Damned.jpg

Monsters_mouth-330.jpg

satanBoils.jpg

If I remeber correctly passwords were given out as part of the investigation. collective members in the park usually gave them to online counterparts o get more information or they were given out at the end of that night for further investigation.

The passwords will be given to us when the clues show up. That was part of the puzzle last time. different passwords give different clues. They didn't go live until much closer to the event (maybe even after the event started, I don't remember)

Then my lips are sealed...

nice ive been waiting for LT to come back up :D

even though im the hollywood side of the forum

i still follow HHNO through out the year so i'll be glad to help solve the mystery of the lantern this year

as it seems this lantern is not normal, and could be the very thing inhabitting the souls of our beloved icons

and once the lantern is free all HELL breaks loose

Edited by StevenForTmrw

Then my lips are sealed...

Pretty sure they learned from last time with legendary truth and are going to keep all the passwords out of the coding until they are needed... It probably caused them a lot of unneeded stress and extra coding.