HHN ICON Social Network Pages

Wouldn't the official HHN facebook have them as friends to show that they were authentic?

Not if Universal was "in character" with the icons being real. Then, technically, they would be under their own will to create their own pages and not supported by Universal or HHN. Like they went rogue, etc. Breaking the fourth wall, etc.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the Facebook pages... first of all, Cindy's picture is shopped, Jacks can easily be found on google :Here, and Eddie's is clearly from HHNVault. This leads me to believe two things:

1- These are without a doubt fake's created by a Horror Night fan

or

2- Uni wants us to think these are created by a fan, but actually have legit info. That way we don't rely on them to much, but still tease us... Just a conspiracy thought :D

Regarding the Facebook pages... first of all, Cindy's picture is shopped, Jacks can easily be found on google :Here, and Eddie's is clearly from HHNVault. This leads me to believe two things:

1- These are without a doubt fake's created by a Horror Night fan

or

2- Uni wants us to think these are created by a fan, but actually have legit info. That way we don't rely on them to much, but still tease us... Just a conspiracy thought :D

I like the conspiracy theory. We've become embroiled in a game of win or lose, life or death....

...okay, not life or death. Still, I like to think that TPTB (the powers that be = Universal) engage in this little cat and mouse every year because it's fun to try to outwit us.

Mae

Do they seem real? Well, maybe. Whoever is doing them is fairly clever and literate, and you can see him (her? them?) trying to get a feel for the characters voices. There are clunky bits...I wish he'd stop typing *giggle* in the middle of Cindy's (I surrender) sentences. A real girl (dead or otherwise) wouldn't TYPE OUT the word "giggle", she'd just GIGGLE. I suppose we'll see Jack *cackle* and Eddie *Vroom*. Still the pages are fun and I hope they are real...but probably not.

I do enjoy the idea of the icons slowly being brought to life via the internet, as if the fans interest in them is somehow reviving them. Which is sort of the truth. But yeah, most likely fake. But still.

Facebook Cindy said she can't release any other info until Aug 1st... its Aug 1st... so does that mean Pha_Q will have to have another interview with her and she will release info this time?

There will be no further interviews with Cindy, BUT should this Cindy tell me any information I will pass it along, well as soon as I verify the validity of the information. After the fiasco with the information I received from an unnamed person on the HOS, I have chosen to forgo naming anything else until it is known to be fact by myself, Unless it is called pure speculation. I will have another episode today, and will be changing some things with the program. It is a learning process, and I am learning. Be sure to subscribe to Pha_Q's Horror Night News and to the newest venue for Horror Night News On Twitter where I will be releasing exclusive Twitter only news that will not be included in the Youtube videos.

Anyone see the Cindy Caine FB post that read?;

A hint to one of the houses:

"Daddy said he wants to take me to the movies sometime -giggle- I'm thinking about seeing Predators"

It also said that it would be deleted later tonight.

Hmm, I don't know what to think of these FB profiles. It is kinda fun if it really is Uni toying with us.

F.U.B.A.R.

There will be no further interviews with Cindy, BUT should this Cindy tell me any information I will pass it along, well as soon as I verify the validity of the information. After the fiasco with the information I received from an unnamed person on the HOS, I have chosen to forgo naming anything else until it is known to be fact by myself, Unless it is called pure speculation. I will have another episode today, and will be changing some things with the program. It is a learning process, and I am learning. Be sure to subscribe to Pha_Q's Horror Night News and to the newest venue for Horror Night News On Twitter where I will be releasing exclusive Twitter only news that will not be included in the Youtube videos.

There is another Mary Agana on FB, though. It uses the imagery of Mary behind a broken mirror, plus it states female as the gender, plus it actually offers a possible birthdate of the doctor.

Although I doubt the credibility of the rest of the information. If it was an official account, wouldn't the page at least try with the education and time period of her employment rather than just saying "Carey" as the High School? Also, I would think that the character, Mary Agana, would have been in her field for longer than half a year before deciding to experiment with her Immersive Exposure Therapy.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1703543079 here's the page, if you haven't seen it already.