HHN ICON Social Network Pages

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy posted a sort of riddle as a clue a little bit ago. Someone asked her on a wall post for another update or clue so she said " Alright, here's one I think might already be leaked so...*giggle* What's music to Eddie's hears and might be found in New York?". What do you guys think it means?

Well, on the Eddie profile, he posted some photo's from his phone (Eddie has a phone?!?!) and they look like they're taken from what I would think is a hard to get to area.

Here's the link to the album:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1703543079#!/album.php?aid=2326&id=100001461366977

Also, one of his status' is: 10:50, 11:50, 12:50, 2:50, 3:50, 4:50...

Some of the people who have commented on that status claim to have seen him through a window at those times. I realize that many FB and Myspace pages like these are fan made, but now I'm starting to become a bit suspicious.

Goodnight,

The Ineffable Anathema Panacea

AKA: Dr. Johannes Absinthe Freeman Earworm Cabal

Excuse me, but, I think that these facebook profiles might be real. The Jack profile has posted an update that read "I feel as I am being watched as I post this . I have found what the lantern is possess my next post will revel it . I must move to a safer place ." and "I feel like I have been being followed the last couple days . That lantern holds more information then I thought ." Maybe I'm just being gullible, I don't know.

Goodnight,

Cindy posted a sort of riddle as a clue a little bit ago. Someone asked her on a wall post for another update or clue so she said " Alright, here's one I think might already be leaked so...*giggle* What's music to Eddie's hears and might be found in New York?". What do you guys think it means?

Chainsaws. Although, I really doubt the facebooks are legit.

Excuse me, but, I think that these facebook profiles might be real. The Jack profile has posted an update that read "I feel as I am being watched as I post this . I have found what the lantern is possess my next post will revel it . I must move to a safer place ." and "I feel like I have been being followed the last couple days . That lantern holds more information then I thought ." Maybe I'm just being gullible, I don't know.

Goodnight,

About 40 minutes after he posted his status was changed to:

"We have seized this facebook page as on our on going investigation

Ignatia Himmel,

Esq.Senior Executive Counsel"

with an image of the Legendary Truth logo and saying the page has been seized.

EDIT:

Another status was posted:

"We have seized this page because we have received information from a creditable source that Jack Schmidt knows information about our investigation into case # VN073010"

Edited by RemainsOfMind

This tells us nothing. Whoever is responsible for the page could have easily done this themselves.

I also have trouble believing that Universal would allow such a high-profile icon to be marginalized in such a way. Jack should be more formidable than that.

That said, if it IS official, what's up with LT seizing someone's Facebook page? Seems a bit draconian to me. Here's a thought: Could LT itself be this year's big bad? What if the resources of the Collective fell into the wrong hands? We might see...well, something like this. Food for thought.

This tells us nothing. Whoever is responsible for the page could have easily done this themselves.

I think that is right, as its not hard to make an image and write a status. One thing I don't understand though is why would they seize a facebook page, of all the things they could do (unless because of the post about posting something.....assuming this is even official of course)

That said, if it IS official, what's up with LT seizing someone's Facebook page? Seems a bit draconian to me. Here's a thought: Could LT itself be this year's big bad? What if the resources of the Collective fell into the wrong hands? We might see...well, something like this. Food for thought.

That is an interesting thought, hhhmmm

i guess that was a real universal page

I assume this conversation will likely be transferred away from the Speculation page later... but I disagree. There are blatant grammatical and spelling errors on the supposed LT take over. And while I will accept that for Jack's communications, I do not accept that a lawyer such as Ms. Himmel would post in such a fashion.

I believe that the fan running Jack's page is just having fun with the LT idea and running with it. "Creditable" source? I don't think that's the word he/she meant to use there.

Plus, the supposed LT logo being used as a user pic just seems amateur. Universal would produce better.

For me, this once and for all proves it was just a fan page.

I assume this conversation will likely be transferred away from the Speculation page later... but I disagree. There are blatant grammatical and spelling errors on the supposed LT take over. And while I will accept that for Jack's communications, I do not accept that a lawyer such as Ms. Himmel would post in such a fashion.

I believe that the fan running Jack's page is just having fun with the LT idea and running with it. "Creditable" source? I don't think that's the word he/she meant to use there.

Plus, the supposed LT logo being used as a user pic just seems amateur. Universal would produce better.

For me, this once and for all proves it was just a fan page.

Im inclined to agree with you Lizz, Slack spelling and the Pic does not look crisp and neat more of a cut and paste..time will tell i guess anyone going to ask Miss Himmel her take?

I think that is right, as its not hard to make an image and write a status. One thing I don't understand though is why would they seize a facebook page, of all the things they could do (unless because of the post about posting something.....assuming this is even official of course)

That is an interesting thought, hhhmmm

I agree with others, I highly doubt Jack has a fb page and spends his days kicking up his feet on his macbook checking status updates and poking people! ;) I think this is just some kid who was the first to think of it and others followed (Cindy, etc)

If LT did hijack his page, why not the others? 2 seconds in photoshop and a fake Jack account I anybody could do the same.

Though real icon facebook pages, as others said, would rock!

Agreed and there is two different versions of it in his profile pictures. The first one has a black edging around it, whereas the second one doesn't and where the black bits been taken off the top part of the "Legendary Truth" letters have been taken off (as there was a very slight gap between the edge and the letter). Also the bottom bit looks terribly low quality.

Agreed and there is two different versions of it in his profile pictures. The first one has a black edging around it, whereas the second one doesn't and where the black bits been taken off the top part of the "Legendary Truth" letters have been taken off (as there was a very slight gap between the edge and the letter). Also the bottom bit looks terribly low quality.

Definitely fake, but I don't see any harm as long as we all take anything they post with a grain of salt, I do think the Eddie one is the most realistic though with all the Backstage pics

Definitely fake, but I don't see any harm as long as we all take anything they post with a grain of salt, I do think the Eddie one is the most realistic though with all the Backstage pics

Yeah, whoever is running Eddie's is doing a fantastic job. He/she wins the award for most creative/best portrayal. Jack's was doing well until the LT stunt. I saw JM Roddy add Jack, so that gave him a little more credibility until the LT incident.