Anarch-Cade

Ringwraith

Anarch-Cade-Scare-Zone-Halloween-Horror-

An 80s-inspired arcade has taken over Avenue of the Stars. At first glance, you may think it’s a party. However, you quickly learn that “Game Over” means a permanent end for you. A gang of neon slashers are out to play and this is one game you won’t want to lose.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

The online pictures from this look incredible!  If the zone is that good in person, it will be my favorite scarezone in Production Central since Path of the Wicked.

Not looking for scares, as scarezones never are.  For me, it's the visuals.  Hopefully will take me back to my youth.  I should go in with a pocket full of quarters to complete the memory. 

For you young-uns, long before video games took bills, credit cards, and tokens, they only took quarters.  And I do recall the kids my mom forbade me from hanging around using quarters glued to strings...  They never fully retracted the quarter.  The object was to pass the quarter back and forth across the sensor to rack up credits, then yank out the empty string.

On 9/7/2019 at 10:58 AM, itsabee said:

So far, I’ve seen three types: Off-Brand Mortal Kombat, Tactical Armor Mask Man (with cape variant), and Sexy Cyborg Stilt Woman. Everyone is wearing a mask.

From the videos I've seen the stilt women look like Lady Gaga tributes lol or I am just a crazy Gaga fan lol. Anyways from what I've seen online I am pleasantly surprised

• Mark M. changed the title to Anarch-Cade