Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe

Ringwraith

Hellbilly-Deluxe-Scare-Zones-Halloween-H

You know his music, now it’s time to live it. Step into the heavy metal horror of Rob Zombie’s music and imagery in this pulse-pounding scare zone. From otherworldly beings to brutal maniacs, you’ll come face-to-face with his twisted creations as the music cranks to a frenzy.

• Love 2

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, ultimateforce said:

I can't believe this is the best scare zone this year. Zero amount of scare, but at least it's fun. Robert Zombie is so uncreative to me but other people seem to enjoy it. 

To me, RBHD is the only zone I’ve walked straight through without stopping, and I’ve only done that once. I’ve even stopped around Anar-cade. What do you think is fun here?

(also: Vanity Ball’s shows are really fun if you haven’t seen them!! It may not be “scary,” but a nurse jumpscared me so bad that I literally jumped; my feet left the ground.)

3 hours ago, itsabee said:

To me, RBHD is the only zone I’ve walked straight through without stopping, and I’ve only done that once. I’ve even stopped around Anar-cade. What do you think is fun here?

(also: Vanity Ball’s shows are really fun if you haven’t seen them!! It may not be “scary,” but a nurse jumpscared me so bad that I literally jumped; my feet left the ground.)

I like to IRONICALLY enjoy the music and everyone seems to be having a good time. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Rob Zombie Hellbilly Deluxe