HHN XX Speculation II

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Sohrin. It really has been a great time. We've done so much posting in here since May/June that it'll feel weird not to do so anymore D:

and hhnguy, idk if it's my comp but the video you posted shows up as a big white square D: D :

I agree Sohrin. It really has been a great time. We've done so much posting in here since May/June that it'll feel weird not to do so anymore D:

and hhnguy, idk if it's my comp but the video you posted shows up as a big white square D: D :

dnt worry same here and dnt worry guys the hhn 21 spec will be on in about 2 months well only have to go a littlw while without speculating

Even though I'm brand new to these boards and the speculation thread. I feel as I am with you guys in spirit - A feeling right before the countdown to a new year where we are anticipating what's in store.

All I know is, I've found a new place to call home and hope there will be many more years of speculation going on where I can be a part of- with the same great group of people that I've seen post on these forums for the past 3 weeks I've been here.

*CHEST BUMP*

Edited by QMGSaint

Ahhhhh very true Dante. Sooner than later, we'll all be back, taking shots in the dark for another ten months.

On the bright side, at least we'll all be lost, confused, and eager for more TOGETHER <3

:]

exactly we'll all be blind and back on the same level

Ahhhhhhh blind and confused...gotta love a new speculating season <3

And QMG, my sentiments exactly. This is like my little horror nights family :] I can't help but count down the minutes to see how much of all our speculation turns out to be turn and how much of it we'll be laughing about this time next year :)

Ahhhhhhh blind and confused...gotta love a new speculating season <3

And QMG, my sentiments exactly. This is like my little horror nights family :] I can't help but count down the minutes to see how much of all our speculation turns out to be turn and how much of it we'll be laughing about this time next year :)

they do say that ignorance is bliss so for that time well be guessing but be happy doing it

Ignorance is bliss :P frustrating, ten month long "why wont they update" anything obsessive bliss <3

And what will they do next for an icon, you ask? WHy the answer is simple.

An evil, mute sofa that swallows its victims alive.

You trust it, sit down, then WHAM. you're dead.

HHN 21: Damn of the Living Sofa

:] am I in a giddy mood this evening? Yes. You can thank the looming update for that :D

Sorry if this has been touched on. I used search.

I'm assuming the main house this year (minus The Hollowed Past) is hell themed and this will be the new icons stomping grounds?

Darkness did say the whole point of Sweet 16 was to see who reigned supreme in hell. This seems like a pretty clever transition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcfgEq4fFoA

Edited by NightlifeMike

Sleep is for the weak and un-fear minded!!! lol

We should all stay awake...or at least help each other stay awake O_O I've been up since early this morning and there isnt a lick of caffiene anywhere in my house....::gulp::

SLEEP IS FOR MORTALS!!!!! omg maybe each hour the lantern will dim more and then at 12 it will fade and explode and bring in the full update

oooooooh I like that idea!!!! Like, at midnight, it's compeltely dark....just us and the lantern and then....the sound dies. There's silence...

WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

A huge roar, a crash, the lantern explodes and the new era of darkness has begun ;)

In the meantime before that epic little song-and-dance, anybody wanna do a recap of what we think we might be seeing this evening? Houses, SZ, etc? I would but I cant remember eveyrthing we've all decided on O_o

Guest EmericBelasco

As FDR said in his First Inaugural Address: " . . . let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is Fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror."

Are there any amongst us who are familiar with the works of the great Bard? I, for one, have always been fond of Julius Caesar. Specifically, Act 3, Scene I, Line 273.

This Plague of ever-mutating speculation makes one yearn for the deathly quiet of a crypt or Catacombs.

A haunted mansion? Sounds like the sort of thing that some might enjoy investigating. Truthfully, effective ghost-themed haunts are decidedly difficult to achieve. Done correctly, though, the results could be positively Legendary.

One may be encouraged to learn that they may have one final opportunity to fly over the cuckoo's nest.

Many have wondered about poor Cindy's fate. She may have been spending time with Miss Hannigan, but all will become clearer as the day unfolds.

Texas may have a peculiar penchant for chainsaws, and the various Meatz may look tasty. However, those dining at the feast of Doomsday may already be dead themselves. Pardon that improperly placed zed.

It may be a labour of Hercules, but one should never turn around to look for Eurydice.

While many have walked the hallowed halls of horror through the years, this year's 20th Anniversary event to unveil the Best Universal has to offer.

Sleep is for the weak and un-fear minded!!! lol

We should all stay awake...or at least help each other stay awake O_O I've been up since early this morning and there isnt a lick of caffiene anywhere in my house....::gulp::

I'm currently watching 'Psych.' When that ends @ 11, I'll have a Pepsi so I can get a fresh burst of caffeine, do a little Bible reading, and just generally find other stuff to keep me busy until all Hell breaks loose.

exaclty who cares if we have class hey class is everryday this event is one month out of the year

As FDR said in his First Inaugural Address: " . . . let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is Fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror."

Are there any amongst us who are familiar with the works of the great Bard? I, for one, have always been fond of Julius Caesar. Specifically, Act 3, Scene I, Line 273.

This Plague of ever-mutating speculation makes one yearn for the deathly quiet of a crypt or Catacombs.

A haunted mansion? Sounds like the sort of thing that some might enjoy investigating. Truthfully, effective ghost-themed haunts are decidedly difficult to achieve. Done correctly, though, the results could be positively Legendary.

One may be encouraged to learn that they may have one final opportunity to fly over the cuckoo's nest.

Many have wondered about poor Cindy's fate. She may have been spending time with Miss Hannigan, but all will become clearer as the day unfolds.

Texas may have a peculiar penchant for chainsaws, and the various Meatz may look tasty. However, those dining at the feast of Doomsday may already be dead themselves. Pardon that improperly placed zed.

It may be a labour of Hercules, but one should never turn around to look for Eurydice.

While many have walked the hallowed halls of horror through the years, this year's 20th Anniversary event to unveil the Best Universal has to offer.

as napoleon bonaparte once said "The word impossible is only in the dictionary of fools."

and as the late cournal sanders once said "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."