HHN XX Speculation II

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOOOOh Mae!! That's kinda creepy :P Maybe this year's HHN really is more dangerous than we thought. After all, if Jack's infultrating your dreams....:o rofl

My husband said it would make a great commercial.

:lol:

Mae

With Legendary Truth, and how they're suggesting that Universal aren't telling us the whole truth, I feel as though LT's ultimate mission may be to shut down Halloween Horror Nights once and for all... like it's the Hellmouth, the ground zero for evil. And if I'm right, we have a game where we can't really win... if we succeed in our investigations and help them defeat the evil, there's no more HHN... but if we DO get it back next year, it must mean we failed as The Collective.

Obviously I know we'll be getting HHN 21, but it seems as though we're being set up to fail from the start :P

I...dont think that's the case. lol We'll have to wait and see.

I know the construction topic has been locked.. and I actually don't understand why this was being dicussed there to begin with being that it seems more of a "speculation" anyways, but the pictures that we're seeing with the markings... I feel like we might be looking from within the lantern. I'm sure someone already said this somewhere and I apologize in advance if I'm repeating it (don't hit me) :unsure:

So I had mentioned that I thought the steampunk guy on the website might possibly be the Dr from tent 1 (since we pretty much know nothing about this house). And I think the heart on the should strap would kind of support that.

Others started to say that he may be a jailer, from SS 23, because of something he has around his waist that we cant fully see. But if we get one pic per house/scarezone we already have the pic from the prison house (assuming it is the one with the windows that look like Shady Brook) it couldnt be that one.

Sorry just trying to get more pieces to the Tent 1 since that is the one we have the least amount of info about

So I had mentioned that I thought the steampunk guy on the website might possibly be the Dr from tent 1 (since we pretty much know nothing about this house). And I think the heart on the should strap would kind of support that.

Others started to say that he may be a jailer, from SS 23, because of something he has around his waist that we cant fully see. But if we get one pic per house/scarezone we already have the pic from the prison house (assuming it is the one with the windows that look like Shady Brook) it couldnt be that one.

Sorry just trying to get more pieces to the Tent 1 since that is the one we have the least amount of info about

Each picture would seem to be from a different house or zone, so whoever the dapper chap is, he is most likely NOT from any of the following: either SS 23 house, Sprung tent 1, Sprung tent 2, Jaws house, Parade Building house or San Francisco scarezone.

That leaves all the other scarezones and SS 22 and Disaster! houses.

Each picture would seem to be from a different house or zone, so whoever the dapper chap is, he is most likely NOT from any of the following: either SS 23 house, Sprung tent 1, Sprung tent 2, Jaws house, Parade Building house or San Francisco scarezone.

That leaves all the other scarezones and SS 22 and Disaster! houses.

THats right cause we are assuming the mummy is Tent 1 forgot about that

like i said... he looks like a new yorker

But doesnt NY have the Ice Queen? Which would be weird with that costume

Assuming that the 14 Polaroids on the HHN site correspond with 8 houses and 6 zones, here is where I think they fit.

Top Row (left to right)

Cart on wheels = ?

Steampunk jailer? = ?

Mummy = Tent 1?

Good Harvest facade = Jaws queue

Mardi Gras float = San Francisco scarezone

Facade = Disaster! queue

Neon skeleton = ? (was assuming San Fran scarezone before today's update)

Bottom Row (left to right)

Hearse = Mel's/Central Park

Facade = Soundstage 23

Stone columns with gems = Shrek alley?

Snake wall = Soundstage 23

Doorway = Soundstage 22?

Shadow Creek = Tent 2

HHN past warehouse = Parade building

I've italicized the ones that I feel fairly confident about. What does everyone else think?

Edited by BruinsFan

Assuming that the 14 Polaroids on the HHN site correspond with 8 houses and 6 zones, here is where I think they fit.

Top Row (left to right)

Cart on wheels = ?

Steampunk jailer? = ?

Mummy = Tent 1?

Good Harvest facade = Jaws queue

Mardi Gras float = San Francisco scarezone

Facade = Disaster! queue

Neon skeleton = ? (was assuming San Fran scarezone before today's update)

Bottom Row (left to right)

Hearse = Mel's/Central Park

Facade = Soundstage 23

Stone columns with gems = Shrek alley?

Snake wall = Soundstage 23

Doorway = Soundstage 22?

Shadow Creek = Tent 2

HHN past warehouse = Parade building

I've italicized the ones that I feel fairly confident about. What does everyone else think?

I'm gussing the cart on wheels is for the Rat Lady...stone columns I see in either Shrek alley or in NY

Someone, possibly Horus or Jimmy, posted New York leading into something much larger toward Mel's this year. A wedding or funeral. If the hearse is indeed at Mel's, and that speculation turns out to be somewhat valid, may we find a funeral procession of a beloved icon? It would fit all other themes and tie it into one. And what happens at funerals? The entire family is there.

Aren't there stone columns set up by the sprung tents?

They have been spotted back by one of the tents (see image), but did not look like they were in their "permanent" location. Many set pieces/props have been seen back by the tents during the past few years, but most end up being moved for the event. However, I'm not ruling out the possibility of the columns being used in front of Tent 1.

DSC01464.jpg

The cart looks like one of their old-school torture vehicles. They stopped using the truck after 2000 but they kept the smaller, more portable ones. This one looks like it has nooses or some sort of restraint hanging from the top.

Mae

The cart looks like one of their old-school torture vehicles. They stopped using the truck after 2000 but they kept the smaller, more portable ones. This one looks like it has nooses or some sort of restraint hanging from the top.

Mae

Interesting. I'd like to see a higher resolution version of that picture. Hopefully they'll post one.