HHN XX Speculation II

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it was but also it could be eddy's run house as he is icon of that house this year as he was meant to be icon of one of the houses in the past it could be run with eddy as the host of it.

Eddie was not supernatural so why would LT be invovled if he Is the icon? Don't see that but a run house done right would be good

I believe it was posted on here then deleted. There is a small reference to it on page 72 by JWFearman...

I haven't seen a scene list for Jaws queue... just Disaster and demonfalconking posted it there.

That was taken directly off the picture of the disaster blueprint... which I hate to say was pulled from HHNspace... which I do NOT reccomend. He likes to grab other peoples info and plaster his website on it. <_<

Edited by JWFearman

Guest EmericBelasco

Calm now, children. A favorite passage of mine (slightly corrupted by myself):

"Be not therefore anxious, saying, What shall we speculate on? or, What shall we entirely fabricate? or, Wherewithal shall we see an Eddie house?"

Many have wondered about poor Cindy's fate. She may have been spending time with Miss Hannigan, but all will become clearer as the day unfolds.

"Be not therefore anxious, saying, What shall we speculate on? or, What shall we entirely fabricate? or, Wherewithal shall we see an Eddie house?"

Many have wondered about poor Cindy's fate. She may have been spending time with Miss Hannigan, but all will become clearer as the day unfolds.

Slightly corrupted :P

I don't feel Cindy will be there... I think that is another house.

Regardless I am compelled to figure things out... its my nature. So the less info I'm given the more I try and figure it out. Not anxious... This part is a big part of the fun for me :)

So just to quickly sum up what we know or Think we know:

Parade: Possible anniversary house

Sprung Tent 1: Some kind of museum

Sprun Tent 2: Some kind of military operation

Jaws: Possible orphanage

Disaster: Midway/Carnivals

SS 22 : Victorian style Mansion

SS 23 : Greek Mythology

SS 23 : Prison

Edited by JWFearman

What's the buzz? Tell me what's happenin'!!!

This is the longest day.

Still, it would be nice to be right about The Orphanage. I am so rarely correct. Plus, it would be a creepy, disturbing house.

A carnival house??? Sounds yummy! I love sleazy carnivals. It's in my blood.

Mae

Many have wondered about poor Cindy's fate. She may have been spending time with Miss Hannigan...

Now you've given me nightmares of a bunch of evil little girls singing " It's a hard knock death for us..."

As for the Disaster! queue house, have you ever seen one of those weird Japanese game shows where they practically torture the contestants? What if that concept was taken a little bit further?

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Oddly enough, I had already been getting a "Dark Neverland" vibe from this house, the photos seem to support that. A house of Kindertrauma as it were.

the house to me looks like a children's Orphanage house mixed with a Dark Neverland type vibe to me. it looks like a real world house that is partly set in a Dark Neverland type feeling. it is a house that is a haunted house that has a dark and twisted feeling of dread that invokes bits of a dark neverland vibe as it could be cindy's house.

Should I be flattered or frightened?

Jaws queue house looks pretty interesting.

I'm not sure if it will involve Cindy or not, but from the looks of it, it definitely looks like some sort of orphanage (no relation to the movie) or children's home/hospital. Definitely some sort of home for unwanted, forgotten or sick children.

This may or may not have been speculated before, but I had some ideas on the possible backstory of this house. I think the backstory will go something like this:

Many years ago, there was an old orphanage that tragically burned to the ground, killing everyone inside. Since then, strage accounts of paranormal activity have been reported at the location which has caught the attention of The Legendary Truth. Enough reports have been made to warrant an investigation and it is our job (as guests, CFO's, CRO's, etc) to investigate the abandoned, charred remains of the former structure.

I'm picturing the first few scenes will be present-day. For example, when we first walk into the house, we will witness burned and scarred structures, and pretty much anything you would likely see in an old, burnt, abandoned building. Then as we progress further into the house, the paranormal essence that still lingers there will begin to manifest itself and we will tour the rest of the complex the way it looked before the fire, with spirits of the deceased filling the rooms (most likely with some sort of transition effect). This would be similar to the way they did the Bloody Mary house (start in present time and then go back in time) but hopefully without having to navigate a giant black inflatable Vag-Wall. This would also explain why there is burnt wood in some rooms and not in others.

If this is indeed an orphanage, the children could still be desperately seeking foster parents, even in death.

Just a few thoughts. This idea also plays on the speculation that someone had a few pages back about the entire event being about Legendary Truth Investigations that we as guests get to take part in (an idea that I really really like).

Cool Idea MadMonk...

I just had an idea. That first room in Disaster says "Waivers and Gift Shop"

The waiver part started me thinking. what if this is like a play off the persistent rumor of an extreme house?

Edited by JWFearman

I'm not sure if it will involve Cindy or not, but from the looks of it, it definitely looks like some sort of orphanage (no relation to the movie) or children's home/hospital. Definitely some sort of home for unwanted, forgotten or sick children.

This may or may not have been speculated before, but I had some ideas on the possible backstory of this house. I think the backstory will go something like this:

Many years ago, there was an old orphanage that tragically burned to the ground, killing everyone inside. Since then, strage accounts of paranormal activity have been reported at the location which has caught the attention of The Legendary Truth. Enough reports have been made to warrant an investigation and it is our job (as guests, CFO's, CRO's, etc) to investigate the abandoned, charred remains of the former structure.

I'm picturing the first few scenes will be present-day. For example, when we first walk into the house, we will witness burned and scarred structures, and pretty much anything you would likely see in an old, burnt, abandoned building. Then as we progress further into the house, the paranormal essence that still lingers there will begin to manifest itself and we will tour the rest of the complex the way it looked before the fire, with spirits of the deceased filling the rooms (most likely with some sort of transition effect). This would be similar to the way they did the Bloody Mary house (start in present time and then go back in time) but hopefully without having to navigate a giant black inflatable Vag-Wall. This would also explain why there is burnt wood in some rooms and not in others.

If this is indeed an orphanage, the children could still be desperately seeking foster parents, even in death.

Just a few thoughts. This idea also plays on the speculation that someone had a few pages back about the entire event being about Legendary Truth Investigations that we as guests get to take part in (an idea that I really really like).

This sounds cool but to me, it seems like this year revolves around the Art and Design team itself. In other words A&D is or has designed an HHN year that is now somehow turned the Imaginative ideas of horror into actual horror events. And LTTC is informing us that A&D is up to something sinister that involves us, and so they are " Hacking " the HHN site to warn the fans.

So In theory A&D created a house/maze that is for HHN20 when in reality it is designed to kill its visitors. Make sense?! Not kill us in truth but as a story line.

As I'm writing this it totally doesn't make sense to me so if I lost you, I apologize. But I guess what I am trying to say is. A&D is creating HHN20 which we all love A&D is GREAT, good people etc. LTTC is telling us. HOLD THE PHONE! A&D have done something bad....very bad.

Good thoughts Sinister.

Maybe A&D have created something so evil this year that they cannot control it. Maybe it's already out of control and the A&D PR team are doing their best to not let anyone catch wind of the hell that is about to break loose.

We shall see :-)

Cool Idea MadMonk...

I just had an idea. That first room in Disaster says "Waivers and Gift Shop"

The waiver part started me thinking. what if this is like a play off the persistent rumor of an extreme house?

Good idea, that would be a nice throwback to the hardcore fanbase

That's possible, but it could also very well be a "childhood fears" house, exploring the things that scared us as children.

but hopefully without having to navigate a giant black inflatable Vag-Wall.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that calls it that!

This sounds cool but to me, it seems like this year revolves around the Art and Design team itself. In other words A&D is or has designed an HHN year that is now somehow turned the Imaginative ideas of horror into actual horror events. And LTTC is informing us that A&D is up to something sinister that involves us, and so they are " Hacking " the HHN site to warn the fans.

So In theory A&D created a house/maze that is for HHN20 when in reality it is designed to kill its visitors. Make sense?! Not kill us in truth but as a story line.

As I'm writing this it totally doesn't make sense to me so if I lost you, I apologize. But I guess what I am trying to say is. A&D is creating HHN20 which we all love A&D is GREAT, good people etc. LTTC is telling us. HOLD THE PHONE! A&D have done something bad....very bad.

That's so brilliant it borders obcene! ;)

Sin, I love that idea!

And it would fit with the whole "LT is the true theme of this year" as we, the visitors, could be called to HHN to investigate the supposed evil that has corrupted A&D and the actual event.

Thank you and thanks to all. Its just a theory though.

However I kept thinking if I am a GP and I visit the site, I get a little window that directs me to LTTC and I am thinking two things. 1. this is spam and why didn't my blocker catch it. or 2. Oh neat this has something to do with this years theme or event.

So given that this year we are going to witness " A NEW ERA " of terror built on 19 years then the Lantern makes sense. This Lantern is what brings the (Dark, evil, and twisted ) side to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights. to light. Dark secrets are now revealed.

I think its time to start thinking outside of the traditional aspects of past events. Icons etc. I have a feeling that the Lantern is Uni's Ark of the Covenant. Where A&D gets all the ideas of the past. So once the Lantern opens we will see the true nature of terror, as " From the flickering flames of the Lantern's light, eerie shapes begin to take form as horrifying images of this year's Halloween Horror Nights are revealed."

So for the GP the event goes on with things people can relate to aka 20 year Anniversary, and for the fans a deeper, dark-side to the event. But who knows we will just have to wait and see.

Ahahahha looks like we were right about the orphange guys!! "Good Harvest" here we come!! :]

And dd u guys take a good look at the pic inside of one of the rooms? The one with past years posters lining the walls? Any idea where that may be?