HHN XX Speculation II

The house is looking pretty nice. I sense we might get another good house in the Jaws queue this year!

How about the Disaster Queue pictures? It looks really interesting. The facade is really neat, and on the layout picture, it has scene names like, "No Mercy" and "Midway Carnival".

this house has alot of random scene's

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my guess from the giftshop it is midway fair type house as it will have many of the stuff a midway fair would be in a midway fair. it could be a midway fair a bit of interesting setup for a house based on a midway fair area. it could be reunion house of horrrors also. another idea is it is just a midway reunion house of horrors.

my guess from the giftshop it is midway fair type house as it will have many of the stuff a midway fair would be in a midway fair. it could be a midway fair a bit of interesting setup for a house based on a midway fair area. it could be reunion house of horrrors also. another idea is it is just a midway reunion house of horrors.

Yet we end up in a Garage in the end... Doesn't make sense. I have a feeling the Vampire rumor might be true.

if u have read the original run house treatment it was quite random of a house

yes it was but also it could be eddy's run house as he is icon of that house this year as he was meant to be icon of one of the houses in the past it could be run with eddy as the host of it.

it is not confirmed yet we do not know it's theme beside if it was movie based we would have had news already about it most likely

so far all we know is just form guessing about the house we do not know it's true theme yet so claim down a bit no confirmed houses yet. unless your seeing into future and seen something being anouced on friday the 13 :timewarp: it would be cool day to annouce the frist house as it is friday the 13 a creepy day to many.

Edited by bloodyirit

Well we know it is child related and burning wood.

We know that disaster has something to do with some kind of bizarre midway/carnival of sorts.

actually, its a assortment of scenes here's the list:

1. waivers and gift shop

2. No mercy

3 carnival midway

4.break room

5 holding pen

6.zombiecyles

7 scene shop

8 assault vehicle

i noticed this if u have seen the entrence to disaster facade it's kinda of a steel door

and this is a clip of the treatment for the beginning of run:

As you enter the dark cave-like structure, you are met with the sight of a rusted metal archway. Lights surround the word “RUN”. As you move underneath the archway, a gaunt GAME SHOW HOST slams a STEEL DOOR shut behind you triggering a blinding green light. A loud air-horn shrieks the beginning of the game followed by an ominous voice that screams a single command at you. “RUN!!!!!!”

actually, its a assortment of scenes here's the list:

1. waivers and gift shop

2. No mercy

3 carnival midway

4.break room

5 holding pen

6.zombiecyles

7 scene shop

8 assault vehicle

right... but they all seem related to a messed up circus... perhaps some kind of altercations