• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sprung Tent 2:

- Facade

Scene 3 - Observation Deck

Scene 6 - Military Storage

"Pitchfork", Bed Victims

I dont' know why but this make me think of the remake of The Crazies that just came out, but that's just a thought.

Anyone did the survey about the add-on?

I dont' know why but this make me think of the remake of The Crazies that just came out, but that's just a thought.

Come to think of it, there was that scene involving one of the 'crazies' wielding a pitchfork and offing a couple of people strapped to gurneys.

Of course, it is taboo to even mention the idea of a movie house in these parts, seeing as how there are so many people that insist there are no movie houses and no form of it being a reunion year.

Based on our mythology thinking, "sirens" fits perfectly so looks like we could have a hottie scarezone :lol:

And to add on...I just had a revelation....

With the renewing of the Legendary Truth website, comes the prospect of this entire event being centered around myths, rumors, stories from a LONG time ago to more recent myths. Everything from mythological creatures and sirens from the Odyssey to Nightmare on Elm Street

hmm

Edited by Ringwraith

Since no one has mentioned it yet.

Bedclothes or bed clothes are not pajamas.

From Free Dictionary

Wonder if it will be like the plushie from chucky?

That's what I was thinking, but what came to my mind was the grandmother in Scary Tales 3. A scare hiding in the sheets!

One random thought here: I would love to see the lantern as a souvenir this year. With those little LED tea lights it would make a great decoration.

Mae

LT was renew a few months ago.. It wont go live till Sept I bet.

Please think outside the box when it comes to the event. Some of you (not all) are so used to pop culture themes that you forget HHN got famous in the early decade with word called originality, let me staple it to your head so you wont forget *staples originality to random users*

Yes over the yrs we have many many movie theme houses but at the same time we have so many outstanding original houses. Does this mean past houses will come back? Nope reason being we saw that already during a event called "Sweet 16", some of you might of herd of it or atleast went to it.

Hell if you look at whats been leaked the only past stuff is located in one small part of the park, the rest is all original stuff.. Yes there was a mummy cast but that doesn't mean a Brandon fraisher over the top action movie theme house.

So sit back and enjoy this ride that UO is about to take us cause its going to be A LOT of fun.

P.S. Dont have a heart attack when this yr is all orginal.

Edited by Dreamstalker

Perhaps the lantern thing will lead to a house where you must actually carry a lantern to light your way? Because, you know, that's worked out so well in the past. It WOULD make a nice souvenir to go right next to that Bloody Mary music box I also never got.

Dr. Jimmy is right. All the teaser page is saying is "Hey, we haven't told you anything yet, here's some old stuff to keep you happy." Patience. Harry Potter hasn't canceled Halloween, he's just delayed it a bit.

Perhaps they're uptight about names because of the leaked house-list last year.

Oh ya. I remember that.Gonna bump in and ask if this all looks like myths and legends of time of old from mythology and "curses"(mummies).All of these fears and legends led through the shadows(shadows of the past) by Stingy Jack. That now combines with the next century legends and myths. This is pretty much the straigtest answer I could think of giving.Yet again,this is a speculation thread :rolleyes:

This is a speculation thread. Speculation means one's OPINION of what will happen based upon the information that we have thus far.

Although you are certainly free to disagree with someone and post about why you disagree, please refrain from telling other people that their speculation will not happen, is stupid, etc. At this point in time, we're all guessing, and these are all opinions. Please be respectful and allow people to post without bashing them.

Clear?

I think the lantern is a grave digger who stumbles on the crypt of HHN characters past. With them all returning for one last scarefest! After which they all get put back in the crypt and a new era of horror is unleashed on the world...

Since the post has gotten buried I'm going to re-post it. I've updated it as well.

SS22:

- Facade

1/2 of SS23:

Scene 5 - Medusa/Gorgon

Scene 7 - Army of Hades

Parade Building:

Scene 1 - Vortex

Scene 9 - Rat Lady Corridor

"Bodies"

Sprung Tent 1:

Scene 9 - Museum Hallway

Mummified Corpse

"Doc"

Sprung Tent 2:

- Facade

Scene 3 - Observation Deck

Scene 6 - Military Storage

"Pitchfork", Bed Victims

Jaws Queue:

Valedictorian, "Bed-clothes"

burnt wood, 2nd-level scareactor position?

Disaster Queue:

80's model van

wood paneling

Hollywood:

Queen of Hearts, Mary Shaw, Chucky, Chance, Pumpkinhead, Dead Cheerleader, Chainsaws, Stilts

Mel's:

"Con-artists"

Shrek Alley:

Sirens

Kidzone:

Willow Huts

NY:

Chainsaws

Location Unknown:

Cyclops

Clowns are all but confirmed. Also, we have heard that they are looking for people that are willing to shave their heads and grow out mow-hawks.

Honestly when I look at this list, it looks to me like a possible history of creatures or tales/story types that have scared people from the beginingof time untill now.

I mean you have old greek myths,mummys, millitary experaiments, 80's slasher, unis own icons....ect ect...

this could be really cool.

I couldnt agree more with you, Michele. There's no reason for anyone here to knock down someone else's speculation. We should all just sit back, enjoy the ideas (whether we agree with them or not) and wait for the big day to arrive :)

Bonovox thats actually a really cool concept. I hadn't thought of it before! All those things really do tie in together in that way, don't they? OOoooooh boy oh boy :P

Ok, now I could be totally wrong in posting this here, so sorry in advance. I'm new >.< So I googled Universals Halloween Horror nights and it said on the second link: Explore the Islands of Adventure that include 7 new haunted houses, the Festival of the Dead Parade, and Scare Zones.

When I clicked on the link it sent me to the page with the lantern has anyone else realized this?

Thanks <3

Bonovox I hadn't thought about it like that before. That's some really good speculation and I would actually enjoy seeing something like that executed.

And Alana, That is just outdated information. Google should have updated it but never did. Either that or Universal didn't update their meta tags.

Guest FL Universal Jax

I really must bring forth the point that Universal loves the use of lanterns......

How you wonder, well, how about, Jack-O-Lanterns... Could it be that Universal is playing off those famous and ever crowd pleasing pumpkins from Central Park? Do we all recall the Bill & Ted pumpkin that always makes an apperance and flickers through the many shows?

Think about this, a NEW ERA is begining. Could it be that our lead character is not a person, but an object? Tell me, has that ever been done before? A park filled with growing pumpkins. Each one different, none the same. Each has a unique story to tell, each one with a different apperance. Each one is carved with a mysterious face, bringing forth the Horror, that forms Halloween Horror Nights.

Is this so far fetched? Why must we have a two-legged creature/person every year as a lead role (icon, etc.)?

So, I leave you with this....... Head out into field, where pumpkins grow. For their roots grow deep and are seeded in much evil. For be wise and weary, for the pumpkin you pick will be your fate. But remember, each one is different, each one with a different story, each one with a different curse. For the only thing that connects them, is the flickering flame that highlights each pumkins unique horror. For be careful, the Jack-O-Lantern could be your last.......

I really must bring forth the point that Universal loves the use of lanterns......

How you wonder, well, how about, Jack-O-Lanterns... Could it be that Universal is playing off those famous and ever crowd pleasing pumpkins from Central Park? Do we all recall the Bill & Ted pumpkin that always makes an apperance and flickers through the many shows?

Think about this, a NEW ERA is begining. Could it be that our lead character is not a person, but an object? Tell me, has that ever been done before? A park filled with growing pumpkins. Each one different, none the same. Each has a unique story to tell, each one with a different apperance. Each one is carved with a mysterious face, bringing forth the Horror, that forms Halloween Horror Nights.

Is this so far fetched? Why must we have a two-legged creature/person every year as a lead role (icon, etc.)?

So, I leave you with this....... Head out into field, where pumpkins grow. For their roots grow deep and are seeded in much evil. For be wise and weary, for the pumpkin you pick will be your fate. But remember, each one is different, each one with a different story, each one with a different curse. For the only thing that connects them, is the flickering flame that highlights each pumkins unique horror. For be careful, the Jack-O-Lantern could be your last.......

Sounds pretty interesting. But If you asked me, this won't happen. But It does sound rather intriguing.

It is a really interesting idea, but I agree! I dont know if it will ever happen :/ Time will tell, I guess. I'm just not sure how open the public would be as to having an object icon after being spoiled on such incredible flesh-and-bone icons for the past ten years hah

I agree with the people saying the lantern will lead us to the new era of darkness but with this being a "reunion" year i find it very difficult in trying to figure out the icon for this year. Is it possible that the icon is just the lantern? i think its a good idea but i dont see how uni can sell that, I see this year being a reunion year like sweet 16 just much farther into the past. I think they are gonna go back to very beginning of HHN the so called "roots" of the event, we will prob see jack, the caretaker, the director, the storyteller, the usher, maybe even bloody mary, and hopefully cindy and eddie, but i dont see them being as big of part as they were. I feel like we will be seeing the hollywood scarezone being a best of zone and IMO four houses with the history of HHN one of them being the origins of HHN, then the early years, then the expansions, then we come to the iconic years. So with half of the houses being almost "reunion" type houses and then the "lantern" leading us to the rest of the houses that are all originals leading us into the new era of HHN.

Since no one has mentioned it yet.

Bedclothes or bed clothes are not pajamas.

From Free Dictionary

Wonder if it will be like the plushie from chucky?

Following up from Heather's observation, the additional clues about the Jaws Queue house "valedictorian" implies a school setting, perhaps a collegiate setting.

A College dorm or Fraternity or Sorority House maybe? That plus bedsheets makes me immediately think of a TOGA PARTY!!!

Imagine a Animal House scenario gone horribly awry... although not a direct "movie based house" the film could be twisted into something horrific the way 1950's television sitcoms were last year at Leave It To Cleaver.

In fact dialogue from Animal House taken a different way could lead to several truly evil possibilities. For example:

Cut the horseshit, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.

And most recently of all, a "Roman Toga Party" was held from which we have received more than two dozen reports of individual acts of perversion SO profound and disgusting that decorum prohibits listing them here.

Yes I can imagine things going much, much further than any depravity even Blutarsky could come up with... dismemberment, cannibalism, human sacrifice, Satanic Rituals etc. etc. etc.

When the Dean hears of this these kids will have to be paced on TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION!!!