HHN XX Speculation II

Guys go to the site NOW! On the front screen the writing is now tilted and it shudders ever few moments as if something is breaking through. Also if you listen you can hear a BEAST growl in the background. VERY VERY COOL!!

Also, the text is getting DARKER!!

I just saw that too!!

There isn't anything else new, yet, but the tension is palpable!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys go to the site NOW! On the front screen the writing is now tilted and it shudders ever few moments as if something is breaking through. Also if you listen you can hear a BEAST growl in the background. VERY VERY COOL!!

also after u click the lanturn and wait a few seconds a shadow walks past

Just checked it out, that was awesome! Makes me want to flicker that flashlight in the background!

I dunno if anyone posted this, but the image description from the new teaser image reads: Halloween Horror Nights XX – HHN XX, Fear creature for advertising shoot. Shot on Black full body and close-ups with Lantern. Soundstage #20

We got the image via an e-mail from Universal and when I saved it that was the image description.

It's just awesome isn't it?!

I'm from the UK and I'm trying to watch some Craig Ferguson which I've downloaded as its gone midnight here, and I'm having trouble shutting the site down! That beast or whatever it is sounds so mean and cool, I'm all excited! Someone also mentioned that a shadow appears after clicking on the lantern, this is also true and REALLY cool. I can also hear a knocking every so often too now which wasn't the case when I discovered the update.

It's coming. Whatever it is, it's coming!

I'm from the UK and I'm trying to watch some Craig Ferguson which I've downloaded as its gone midnight here, and I'm having trouble shutting the site down! That beast or whatever it is sounds so mean and cool, I'm all excited! Someone also mentioned that a shadow appears after clicking on the lantern, this is also true and REALLY cool. I can also hear a knocking every so often too now which wasn't the case when I discovered the update.

It is indeed awesome. I don't want to wait!

That would place it near Michigan St, would it not? Universal has used that location before.

Not sure if it's the same billboard, but I saw one today on I-4 east right by Merita Bread, in the same location Universal uses every year. I imagine the one right before Downtown on I-4 West will be up soon, if it isn't already. I didn't catch it on my way up there today. Best part was, I was on my way back from Universal after finalizing my HHN paperwork, so it was quite a nice surprise.

Another one from the UK!

I've not been this excited for a website reveal since HHN 2008. I wonder if we'll get more than just the flickering as a build up?

I'm expecting Legendary Truth any moment now...

Another one from the UK!

I've not been this excited for a website reveal since HHN 2008. I wonder if we'll get more than just the flickering as a build up?

I'm expecting Legendary Truth any moment now...

Nice to know I'm not the only Brit who knows about the awesome HHN! You staying up and waiting for it or looking in the morning? I'm probably going to catch it in the morning myself, but I don't want to miss any of this build up!

Someone mentioned that the lantern might be in a cave... What if the lantern is kind of a barrier that keeps this monster inside it's cave?

What happens when the flames in the lantern burn out?

If it's in a cave, I think that monster noise in the background could be some amphibious monster who traveled from the Everglades. :lol:

Let me just say this...got to see lots of neat stuff at work today. This year won't disappoint, I can promise you that.... ;)

And for those of you who know me, I've been very critical of years past that I didn't like, however, I do believe that this 20th year will satisfy all HHN fans equally!