HHN XX Speculation II

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as all of my information goes: no 3D funhouses, no cheesiness. Brutality and disturbing humor, but nothing corny. HHN can scare in ways other than having someone with fake boogers jump out from behind a prop.

really, Well that sounds great to me, so all houses are horrifying... mmm, I've never seen that I can't wait, usually every year there is a house or two that I go to a couple of times and that's it but if this year is all brutality, then is going to be so cool

i think ethier 12 am or 3am.theres a old saying that demons are allowd to walk to earth for one hour every night at 3am to mock god,cause 3am was suppose to be the excat time he dead.

NOT SURE IF THIS IS TRUE THIS IS JUST WHAT I HAVE HEARD!

Edited by localHHNfan19

I was out driving today, the three major (formerly Harry Potter with the lighted wand) Universal mainstay billboards are all getting makeovers.

(so MM 81, Kaley Ave. The one down near sea world, and the one on the south side downtown I4 entering town)

Edited by Chemowasabi

i'm liking this 3 AM theory :P sounds perfectly plausable to me. I'd prefer it be at a more decent hour (aka midnight lol) but I think it falling at 3 would be more fitting, considering the little backstory localhhnfan filled us in on :]

Now....as much as I like the idea of BM squaring off against this Adaru fellow, I'm not too sure about it. What lead you to thinking up this idea, Grayve_Robber?

I think they should definitely do a stage show!! Or at least a very ellaborate opening ceremony. Think about it...incorperating all these bad ass elements, along with a huge sacrifice, tons of blood and screaming, maybe an appearence by our friends, the icons, and voila! Instant incredible show :P

I have to say that this year is my second favorite year for marketing. I loved 08s website and story telling, and this year seems so dark and mysterious. And most of all frightening. I don't know about you guys, but this is the most I've been excited for the HHN website itself for a while. Kudos to everyone who is putting this stuff together!

I'm just going to say this, they have now told us that the website will update before light, since dawn in Orlando is at 7:02 am according to the weather channel this gives us a time frame of 7 hours to update it. I just wanted to be reasonable so nobody got their hopes up for a midnight update. Anybody remeber 2008? :lol:

Looks like Charon and the last gasp image.

Agreed. I am right along side you in the Charon theory. If we were all looking for a robed figure before seeing the flames in that image it would be one thing. But we weren't. And when many of us noticed it looked like a hooded / robed figure it shouldn't be something to shrug at.

I haven't been on Horror Night Nightmares for a while, pretty much lurking every now and then but I'm really having fun with HHN's marketing. I can't go to Halloween Horror Nights since I live in the north but I'm still having fun. Can't wait to see what the big reveal is.

Edited by ToonRuthless

Sounds like I was pretty damn close. Called the lantern with souls before we saw the update with icon faces in the flames. Called Legendary Truth coming back before it happened. The only thing I really missed was the person that opened the gate wasn't this year's icon. It was Legendary Truth / The Collective and the major icon comes this year to "showcase a level of fear we haven't seen before."

Do I get a cookie? :D

I think you deserve one........... :zombie_attack: .......... "A BRAIN COOKIE!"

44452_439191493232_126469058232_5065600_7505716_n.jpg

That looks like the Jaws of Alien... The original Alien.

(thou I am not assuming it is

i'm liking this 3 AM theory :P sounds perfectly plausible to me. I'd prefer it be at a more decent hour (aka midnight lol) but I think it falling at 3 would be more fitting, considering the little backstory localhhnfan filled us in on :]

Now....as much as I like the idea of BM squaring off against this Adaru fellow, I'm not too sure about it. What lead you to thinking up this idea, Grayve_Robber?

Becaue Adaru has NO FEAR.. BM Thrived off of the fear of others

BTW I had to

Click the link