HHN XX Speculation II

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I falling asleep earlier, I was thinking to myself that I can't believe how everything has been in front of our faces the entire time.

?

"Twenty Years of Fear" suddenly makes more sense to me now than it ever did.

The faces of the icons dancing around in the flames suddenly makes more sense to me now too.

Can someone tell me what they characters they see in the flames.. Because the only ones I can make out are Darkness, The Usher & either Fire King or Jack..

I see one that looks like Director but I'm uncertain

Suddenly everything just clicked.

("TELL ME EVERY THING YOU KNOW!! RIGHT NOW!. ... *Cough*.. "I'm sorry.... But please tell me.")

Either way, this year is already poised to be my favorite out of the few that I've attended.

On another note, how does what we know now relate to the Shadows of the Past scarezone?

WAS that just a red herring?

No it was a red glow.. Perhaps from a certain lantern.. (Just a far out theory, that I doubt is accurate.)

Edited by Shadow Creek

Calm down.. your hitting the space bar so hard, your gunna poop your pants... Its merely opinions, maybe I was wrong about the Fire King..

But I know for a fact.. Wait I'm sorry, that gets taken to literal

I a 97% certain that this is Darkness.

l_256340d887f54d29a110d590a269c5c6.jpg

-------------

Yeah, the more I look at that pic, I see Darkness.

Just one day before Universal Orlando reveals all the details surrounding Halloween Horror Nights XX, we’ve unearthed the name of the big new haunted house that will pay tribute to the event’s past.

It’s called “Horror Nights: The Hollowed Past”

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2010/08/universal-orlandos-new-horror-nights-the-hollowed-past-haunted-house-will-pay-tribute-to-past-years-at-halloween-horror-nights-20/

It's Adaru's mouth...looks like he's got some serious bad breath, I gotta remember to bring some mints along so that I can slip him a few...noone likes an evil ruler that has bad breath

LOL, I agree. If it is him, he looks like a NASTY one!

w.e it is...we have a lot in store for us this year!!!

Edited by NowYouKnowJack

Yeah that's definitely a mouth. You can see the spit in there xD Ick---gross but so so lovely all at the same time <3

Yeah, that's definitely the jaws of our new icon.

Can we make the joke that we're looking into the "mouth of hell"? lmao xD

Yea, I saw that. Like how it's got Hallow in it. drawin a connection/reference to that house in 2008.

When I finally meet Adaru I'll have a few choice words for him, Like: Alright you Primitive Screwhead, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! " and then I'd attempt to blow him away (and with my luck, probably fail)

you guys keep going on and on about the billboard and completely missed that we have a house name....

see post

The name is serviceable - not particularly striking or memorable. But a house can have a terrible name and still be excellent (and vice versa). I'm looking forward more to the reveal of the scare zones, Tent 1 and other Soundstage houses, and all of the flash goodies sure to come with them...

Posted 24 June 2010 - 03:08 PM

Has anyone speculated that the red light from the final days of HHN19 signified these characters being in hell? Maybe this year someone will conjure the spirits to walk again one final time in search of something...

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

A new icon would be my guess. Someone that is taking the souls to an unknown entity (future icon) but something happens and the souls from the lantern break lose into the current event. This allows us to have a completely new event yet still utilize past icons in some way. And also setup the story arc for a much larger, more important, icon the following year.

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:43 PM

If this happened I would imagine the past icons being captured successfully at the end. This would allow for this year's icon's boss to hold them captive. Which, in turn, would allow HHN to use any of them again down the road. But, with this year's icon being in 'the dog house' after this huge screw up, his/her boss would manifest for HHN21 and showcase a level of fear we haven't seen before.

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:32 PM

Random thought. What if the Polaroid photos hint at Legendary Truth, interactive for us or not, having found more things to investigate? These were photos they took while investigating scenes of past terror to figure out what is going on now?

Sounds like I was pretty damn close. Called the lantern with souls before we saw the update with icon faces in the flames. Called Legendary Truth coming back before it happened. The only thing I really missed was the person that opened the gate wasn't this year's icon. It was Legendary Truth / The Collective and the major icon comes this year to "showcase a level of fear we haven't seen before."

Do I get a cookie? :D

cwoolboy you let me know how that boom stick goes, I may have to lean up to adaru's stomach to hear you though after he devours you haha. And it seems like a safe name for the house - I doubt theyd give us an over the top name for it. Definitely 10000x more excited for this update now