HHN XX Speculation II

Wow, that would've been great to see.

From what I've been looking at on the pictures it seems the THING prosthetic might scare the SH** out of me =(

Some people think that the Thing isn't/wasn't scary...

They DO scare me. I was truly freaked out in the thing house (and the movie for that matter). I also get uneasy around the props when they used them in creatures and in Silver screams last year. I think it is the complete alien nature that still has recognizable parts... Honestly I'm not really sure... but I always get a little uneasy around them in the dark.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that would've been great to see.

From what I've been looking at on the pictures it seems the THING prosthetic might scare the SH** out of me =(

They also did it in Friday the 13th in 2007. Jason straight up grabbed some girl 3 or 4 people ahead and me and took her away. It was pretty awesome.

I personally never saw any guests taken out of line by scareactors. I know that back in the days of Ye Olde Vault, some Vaulters got a bit of "special treatment" from other Vaulters working the houses. I've personally been macheted, chainsawed, and shot out in the streets all last year.

I do remember seeing them do this in the Body Collectors zone a few years back. The henchmen would attack the guests and drag them into the shadows.

It was one of my most memorable moments seeing a woman with a purse run up to me screaming "HELP" only to be dragged away.

Guest EmericBelasco

And so it would appear that the final unveiling is nigh upon us. In the preceeding days, let me re-state my words one final time:

As FDR said in his First Inaugural Address: " . . . let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is Fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror."

Are there any amongst us who are familiar with the works of the great Bard? I, for one, have always been fond of Julius Caesar. Specifically, Act 3, Scene I, Line 273.

This Plague of ever-mutating speculation makes one yearn for the deathly quiet of a crypt or Catacombs.

A haunted mansion? Sounds like the sort of thing that some might enjoy investigating. Truthfully, effective ghost-themed haunts are decidedly difficult to achieve. Done correctly, though, the results could be positively Legendary.

One may be encouraged to learn that they may have one final opportunity to fly over the cuckoo's nest.

Many have wondered about poor Cindy's fate. She may have been spending time with Miss Hannigan, but all will become clearer as the day unfolds.

Texas may have a peculiar penchant for chainsaws, and the various Meatz may look tasty. However, those dining at the feast of Doomsday may already be dead themselves. Pardon that improperly placed zed.

It may be a labour of Hercules, but one should never turn around to look for Eurydice.

While many have walked the hallowed halls of horror through the years, this year's 20th Anniversary event to unveil the Best Universal has to offer.

And so it would appear that the final unveiling is nigh upon us. In the preceeding days, let me re-state my words one final time:

As FDR said in his First Inaugural Address: " . . . let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is Fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror."

Are there any amongst us who are familiar with the works of the great Bard? I, for one, have always been fond of Julius Caesar. Specifically, Act 3, Scene I, Line 273.

This Plague of ever-mutating speculation makes one yearn for the deathly quiet of a crypt or Catacombs.

A haunted mansion? Sounds like the sort of thing that some might enjoy investigating. Truthfully, effective ghost-themed haunts are decidedly difficult to achieve. Done correctly, though, the results could be positively Legendary.

One may be encouraged to learn that they may have one final opportunity to fly over the cuckoo's nest.

Many have wondered about poor Cindy's fate. She may have been spending time with Miss Hannigan, but all will become clearer as the day unfolds.

Texas may have a peculiar penchant for chainsaws, and the various Meatz may look tasty. However, those dining at the feast of Doomsday may already be dead themselves. Pardon that improperly placed zed.

It may be a labour of Hercules, but one should never turn around to look for Eurydice.

While many have walked the hallowed halls of horror through the years, this year's 20th Anniversary event to unveil the Best Universal has to offer.

;)

You're not even TRYING to be stealthy now.

P.S. I'm classically trained.

They also did it in Friday the 13th in 2007. Jason straight up grabbed some girl 3 or 4 people ahead and me and took her away. It was pretty awesome.

the same year in Texas chainsaw, I saw a girl being pulled by leatherface, my friend got really scared, but i wasn't paying attention, all I saw was this girl screaming

FearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearPastFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFireFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearInfectionFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearClosed spacesFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearLoss of controlFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearWrath of GodFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearParanormal

FearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearInsanityFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearFearXX

Edited by DraGon

I personally never saw any guests taken out of line by scareactors. I know that back in the days of Ye Olde Vault, some Vaulters got a bit of "special treatment" from other Vaulters working the houses. I've personally been macheted, chainsawed, and shot out in the streets all last year.

Yes. In 07' Me (SWEET16 on The Vault) & 'CowboysRule' did something like this.. He was in the kitchen scene in PS: HFTH..

We sat it up to where I would yell "Cowboys Suck",& he would jack me up against the wall & then 'throw me in the oven'..

I played it off perfectly, screaming "Help! PLEASE HELP!" reaching out to other guests.

They freaked. he "threw me in the oven" I seizured out in writhing pain, screaming "OH GOD! IT BURNS!! IT BURNS!!!"..

Before 'Dieing' (waiting for that group of people to exit that scene). Then I finished walking through the house.

The SINGLE GREATEST MOMENT in my HHN history.. Right in front of yelling "JOE DIRT!" at C_D in creatures

(we had it set up for him to scare my girlfriend at the time). He snarled in her ear making her scream.. C_D then gave me a fist bump

& said "Right on, brother!"

A funny thing I just noticed about that magazine ad. You can see the flames with the icons clearly shooting out the sides, if you knew what to look for that is.

Whos faces do you see?... From what I see, its

Darkness

l_256340d887f54d29a110d590a269c5c6.jpg

Fire King

l_5ff5471ac8ac4a55af6d354bda1c98c8.jpg

EDIT: I missed one I just noticed

The Mummy

l_b9bfbddb39554aaa8ca9714f61ad0cca.jpg

Possibly Freddy?

l_f799ed861f3a4f1e98ad58468c1d8766.jpg

It seems like I've seen this guy before at HHN.. Either a troll guy or a half man half bird.. I can't place where I saw him, but he looks familiar

l_46dae32a903f44c8b1fe30596bb02c18.jpg

Could this possibly be our new icon? The Master that has been behind Halloween Horror Nights for the past 19 years? You decide.

l_22636bc3713e457cb9f381aa80e2c3b9.jpg

What gives me this idea is the fact that he is above all the other faces & much larger in...

The Whole Picture:

l_3e58b34f6c2c4853b0097e896b875f80.jpg

A haunted mansion? Sounds like the sort of thing that some might enjoyinvestigating. Truthfully, effective ghost-themed haunts are decidedly difficult to achieve. Done correctly, though, the results could be positively Legendary.

Let me make sure I'm understanding what you are getting at..

"the only thing we have to fear is Fear itself" - Is that a pun to Freddy returning? (remake version anyone.. Where we see the orgins of Freddy throughout the house)

crypt - Hint at a Crypt Keeper return? (I for one would love it & see it being very possible... Maybe have a scene in the Semi Confirmed HHN History Museum house?)

Haunted Mansion: A Legendary Truth Investigation......... I heard a rumor similar to this... (Could it be Albert Caine, 'The Caretaker's house?)

"Many have wondered about poor Cindy's fate. She may have been spending time with Miss Hannigan."

- I'm lost here.. Who is Miss Hannigan.. Possibly one of the abusive staff members from Good Harvest Home for Orphans?

Texas..Meatz..Doomsday - I know your not implying that these 3 houses come together.. So this one leaves me lost.

Edited by Shadow Creek

I disagree.. I know for a fact that I see Darkness, & The Fire King... & am fairly certain about The Mummy & Director.

Perhaps Darkness will be the host of the Semi Confirmed Greek Mythology house... I could see them tying Darkness into that Storyline.. Perhaps he will be their leader.

The Ice Queen has been confirmed in the New York Streets... Perhaps we will see the Fire King there too along with Orcs... Never say Never.

That's all explained many posts back in website updates

Just because its explained, doesn't make it right.

Let me make sure I'm understanding what you are getting at..

"the only thing we have to fear is Fear itself" - Is that a pun to Freddy returning? (remake version anyone.. Where we see the orgins of Freddy throughout the house)

crypt - Hint at a Crypt Keeper return? (I for one would love it & see it being very possible... Maybe have a scene in the Semi Confirmed HHN History Museum house?)

Haunted Mansion: A Legendary Truth Investigation......... I heard a rumor similar to this... (Could it be Albert Caine, 'The Caretaker's house?)

"Many have wondered about poor Cindy's fate. She may have been spending time with Miss Hannigan."

- I'm lost here.. Who is Miss Hannigan.. Possibly one of the abusive staff members from Good Harvest Home for Orphans?

Texas..Meatz..Doomsday - I know your not implying that these 3 houses come together.. So this one leaves me lost.

Freddy: Nope.

Crypt: Nope.

Miss Hannigan: Ran the orphanage in Annie. I was the sound head for it at our school.

Disaster house: What could zed be slang for? And why are they already dead when feasting?

Disaster house: What could zed be slang for? And why are they already dead when feasting?

The only thing that comes to mind for me is "zombie"... we frequently call them "zeds" on Urban Dead (zombie survival game). I'm not sure if it has another meaning.

Zed hmm men in black????

Zed (or Z) is the twenty-sixth and final letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet.

Zed or Djed, an ancient Egyptian symbol for stability

Zed, slang for zombie in the novel World War Z

also if we were in IOA zeds are characters in dr suess' red fish blue fish

Edited by crashcarnage