HHN XX Speculation II

I hate to break the hatter aboutthe vendor and the epically amazing dancing security guard that I and everyone else loves but

I was thinking today, how every year dis we know which house was where? Like for example when the big reveal came out last year, how dis we know that silver screams was in b-79? Was it based on what we saw construction wise? I mean in the site descriptions they don't exactly put an in SS23 we have.... I couldn't remember for the life of me how we knew. Can someone jog my memory?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never knew the beer man had such a following. I remember seeing him as far back as 2007 for sure, possibly earlier.

Maybe he'll be the icon for next year...being it'll be the 21st year and all. He could just stand at the entrace of the park yelling his famous saying.... ;) An icon who promotes beer drinking, that could prove to be very entertaining...LOL

I have to agree, I remember seeing him pre-2007 as well...or should I say "hearing" him before actually seeing him.

Maybe he'll be the icon for next year...being it'll be the 21st year and all. He could just stand at the entrace of the park yelling his famous saying.... ;) An icon who promotes beer drinking, that could prove to be very entertaining...LOL

I have to agree, I remember seeing him pre-2007 as well...or should I say "hearing" him before actually seeing him.

Yes, you're correct. He is definitely heard before seen.

Someone posted that they thought Universal might be speeding up their updates due to HOS going live... This may be true, especially considering the Saturday LT update. But, who knows, this could have been planned all along.

Edited by BruinsFan

Yes, you're correct. He is definitely heard before seen.

Someone posted that they thought Universal might be speeding up their updates due to HOS going live... This may be true, especially considering the Saturday LT update. But, who knows, this could have been planned all along.

Assuming that it's still on for August 26, it'll actually be following the same weekly schedule that they usually do.

I was referring more to the LT updates rather than the official site's.

LT is only for the major fans, so there's not much worry of HOS updates making them want to rush. It would make sense if Busch Gardens had their own companion to LT in an organization investigating myX.

LT is only for the major fans, so there's not much worry of HOS updates making them want to rush. It would make sense if Busch Gardens had their own companion to LT in an organization investigating myX.

I see your point, but as we have all seen, many many fans have been clamoring for more frequent updates. I've also seen some quotes along the lines of "What is the theme for HHN this year? HOS looks great and it's cheaper."

Anyway, I'm just glad things are starting to pick up a bit. Thursday should be a very interesting day.

A few odd details I have noticed and scraps of info not posted widely yet:

1. The Steam Monger image - The full figure on the HHN media site can be toggled full screen without losing any details this allowed me to notice that the red mark on the shoulder holster appears to be shield shaped not heart shaped, furthermore it is marked with the number 25.

The gold badge on his belt opposite the key ring also seems to have a photo ID behind it.

Most intriguing is the lesion on the inside of his elbow, is he a junkie? Actually it looks very much like a bubonic plague lesion, if he is from the NY scarezone this could mean a relation with the SS 23 "prison" house rumored to be called The Plague Pit.

2. The clown mask on the media site is lying on a clump of excelsior, packing material thus strongly indicates inclusion in the Prop Warehouse in Parade Building.

3. The A Christmas Story style lamp appears to have a bloody stump, thus unlike the similar lamp from the holiday classic which made a cameo appearance in Psychscareapy: Home For the Holidays, this lamp is not a plastic novelty item. It is made from an actual dismembered leg! I strongly suspect this will be in the Disaster! queue house.

4. The Skeleton costume on the media website is now revealed to be colored green, yellow, magenta and orange - previously it appeared more green, yellow and purple. This totally disproves my original theory of it being a Mardi Gras figure. I admit when I am wrong.

5. In chat on another site, a person cast as a scareactor let slip that the Body Collectors will appear in a house this year. My guess would be the Parade Building.

6. The image of the bald demonic face with a large "canine" snout growing out of the side of it. My current guess is this is a Half DOW, and that DOW does mean Dogs Of War. I believe the military in an attempt to create a Doomsday Weapon opened a portal into Hell itself. Demonic entities the "dogs of war" came through and possessed military personnel. Thus we will see many stages of transformation from human into Full Demonic form.

7. Based on the picture of the Mummy, I believe Sprung Tent 1 will utilize similar effects as Dead Exposure, but it will contain an entirely different storyline that will not necessarily be exclusively about zombies.

8. I believe that the poster in the Prop Warehouse photo that is turned to its side is most likely the poster for HHN 17 The Carnival of Carnage. This would fit the sequence of posters following - 16 and 15. Thus it would show Jack with Freddy, Jason and Leatherface. Although Universal would be required to have advance publicity if they were to utilize these fellows in a major way, as Freddy and Jason will be at Hollywood, I think it is not impossible that the Big 3 might make a cameo appearance in the Parade Building.

9. Based on a number of different rumors flying about, I would not be surprised if The Caretaker will have a bigger part to play at HHN XX than any of the other previous Icons.

10. I have an Odd feeling about the Fellow behind the game of death to be presented in the carnival-like Disaster! queue house.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

A few odd details I have noticed and scraps of info not posted widely yet:

1. The Steam Monger image - The full figure on the HHN media site can be toggled full screen without losing any details this allowed me to notice that the red mark on the shoulder holster appears to be shield shaped not heart shaped, furthermore it is marked with the number 25.

The gold badge on his belt opposite the key ring also seems to have a photo ID behind it.

Most intriguing is the lesion on the inside of his elbow, is he a junkie? Actually it looks very much like a bubonic plague lesion, if he is from the NY scarezone this could mean a relation with the SS 23 "prison" house rumored to be called The Plague Pit.

2. The clown mask on the media site is lying on a clump of excelsior, packing material thus strongly indicates inclusion in the Prop Warehouse in Parade Building.

3. The A Christmas Story style lamp appears to have a bloody stump, thus unlike the similar lamp from the holiday classic which made a cameo appearance in Psychscareapy: Home For the Holidays, this lamp is not a plastic novelty item. It is made from an actual dismembered leg! I strongly suspect this will be in the Disaster! queue house.

4. The Skeleton costume on the media website is now revealed to be colored green, yellow, magenta and orange - previously it appeared more green, yellow and purple. This totally disproves my original theory of it being a Mardi Gras figure. I admit when I am wrong.

5. In chat on another site, a person cast as a scareactor let slip that the Body Collectors will appear in a house this year. My guess would be the Parade Building.

6. The image of the bald demonic face with a large "canine" snout growing out of the side of it. My current guess is this is a Half DOW, and that DOW does mean Dogs Of War. I believe the military in an attempt to create a Doomsday Weapon opened a portal into Hell itself. Demonic entities the "dogs of war" came through and possessed military personnel. Thus we will see many stages of transformation from human into Full Demonic form.

7. Based on the picture of the Mummy, I believe Sprung Tent 1 will utilize similar effects as Dead Exposure, but it will contain an entirely different storyline that will not necessarily be exclusively about zombies.

8. I believe that the poster in the Prop Warehouse photo that is turned to its side is most likely the poster for HHN 17 The Carnival of Carnage. This would fit the sequence of posters following - 16 and 15. Thus it would show Jack with Freddy, Jason and Leatherface. Although Universal would be required to have advance publicity if they were to utilize these fellows in a major way, as Freddy and Jason will be at Hollywood, I think it is not impossible that the Big 3 might make a cameo appearance in the Parade Building.

9. Based on a number of different rumors flying about, I would not be surprised if The Caretaker will have a bigger part to play at HHN XX than any of the other previous Icons.

10. I have an Odd feeling about the Fellow behind the game of death to be presented in the carnival-like Disaster! queue house.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you definitely dropped a clue or two in this post. If you did - I caught it, and I like it :) But to play along, I'll let other fellows on the board figure it out!

Edited by Mysterio

Or The Thing will be making an appearance again. Where did you get that from?

Or The Thing will be making an appearance again. Where did you get that from?

I'm 99% certain that, despite appearances, the tent is NOT The Thing.

P.S. Dr. Jimmy, that's the exact same lamp from HFTH. I both saw it myself and an old picture of it, and the lamp from 2007 was also made from a human leg.

I'm 99% certain that, despite appearances, the tent is NOT The Thing.

P.S. Dr. Jimmy, that's the exact same lamp from HFTH. I both saw it myself and an old picture of it, and the lamp from 2007 was also made from a human leg.

What tells you that the picture of the dog faced man is in a tent? The Thing can't pop up in the HHN History house?

What tells you that the picture of the dog faced man is in a tent? The Thing can't pop up in the HHN History house?

It fits with the current clues we have about the DOWs, including Dr. Jimmy's. Also, the costumes we know are full, half, and basic DOW. That looks a lot like it could be a half.

Psychoscarapy has been confirmed to return. Alsoi, from my reliable source tent 2 is not themed after a military camp (or anything resembling the military). The main house (with all the icons, excluding Eddie and Cindy) will most likely be simply titled "FEAR". Unfortunately my source has forgotten most of the other things but they will try to get answers again.

Don't do that.

At any rate, Dr. Jimmy I love your post... ever since the vault

(Formerly SWEET16)

Although we (HNN) have been more lenient on the Speculation thread, it doesn't dismiss the fact that we need to respect each others opinions or views no matter how far-fetched they may be. Nevertheless, the thread has been cleaned and purged and your nightmares can now continue. Its been said by other Staff and Members alike that we ALL enjoy this event and I don't understand how some people get the way they get sometimes. Each and every one of us was new to HHN at some point in time. So with that said, let's stop the arguing and enjoy the 33 days we have left till Halloween Horror Nights begins.

~DS