HHN XX Speculation II

Are Production Central and Shrek Alley the same location? I thought Shrek was on the road that leads to Mel's - location of Treak/Foons 2, American Gothic, and WOTLD.

I'm pretty sure Shrek Alley and Production Central are two different places, Shrek being the road that leads to Mel's.

I could be wrong though.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the above mentioned Characters, but a detective or inSPECTOR rather.

Torchwood?

(Sorry, just me being silly...)

Hmmm...if I didn't know that LT hadn't started in the 60's? 70's? I would swear that you're talking about a Victorian 'ghosthunter'. Or is it that the inspector is a spector, as well? Hmmm...

Oh, and Dr J, Bill the Butcher scares the Hell out of me. Is there hint of him being in a scarezone???

Mae

So wouldn't that mean that based on roles that were leaked, the Shrek area is the mythology/Greek street?

The scareactors have been told that 70% of the role names are codenames, but we don't know which ones are real. Currently, all signs are pointing to a Greek scarezone that ties into the Greek mythology house nearby, as well as the Greek-style columns in the website pictures.

Also, none of the rooms in the houses are codenames. Universal is not required to put the name/codename of a house, merely where the construction is located. Besides, using coded rooms means that construction becomes that much more difficult. As such, the room names we've seen are definitely real and I'm 95% positive that there is a Greek scarezone.

On that note, I'm also 99% positive that the Hollywood scarezone and Parade building are meant to have past HHN characters and 80% positive that New York has chainsaws.

i read a rumor that there might be a left for dead inspired house once i find it again i will post it

screamscape.com mentioned it but thats not were i read first

Pardon me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

I just noticed that if you look at the file name of the detective looking guy from the news/media site, it's called "steam monger character". Not exactly revealing but interesting anyway.

I just noticed that as well, and thought the same.

It isn't THAT farfetched. Notice "inspired". HHN has seen an Event Horizon house before.

I don't think they would go for video games, considering the image the media has given gamers. Mostly addicts and sweaty, fat/skeletal nerds who talk about World of Warcraft characters and prestige on Modern Warfare 2.The layman would hear that it was inspired by a video game and scoff at how lame it is.

Moreover, Left 4 Dead is little more than Deadtropolis where the zombies are allowed to run. It could be just as inspired by Dawn of the Dead or 28 Days Later. But we won't be seeing those as houses, despite the propensity of some of our younger members to think of movies for every single house idea.

I don't think they would go for video games, considering the image the media has given gamers. Mostly addicts and sweaty, fat/skeletal nerds who talk about World of Warcraft characters and prestige on Modern Warfare 2.The layman would hear that it was inspired by a video game and scoff at how lame it is.

Moreover, Left 4 Dead is little more than Deadtropolis where the zombies are allowed to run. It could be just as inspired by Dawn of the Dead or 28 Days Later. But we won't be seeing those as houses, despite the propensity of some of our younger members to think of movies for every single house idea.

I don't think we will see a game house either, but it would cool to have a subtle nod to L4D in a house. Like a safe house door or the safe house symbol sprayed on a wall... etc. Nothing big.

I don't think we will see a game house either, but it would cool to have a subtle nod to L4D in a house. Like a safe house door or the safe house symbol sprayed on a wall... etc. Nothing big.

I think that would be good, but I'm pretty sure that Disaster isn't a zombie house. Maybe next year.

Off topic.

Who is excited to see the water/beer vendor man this year?

"Ice cold beer and water!"

Anyone? I know I am.

Back on topic.

Ah yes, our famous vendor. Apparently he used to do stadiums and sports games.

Off topic.

Who is excited to see the water/beer vendor man this year?

"Ice cold beer and water!"

Anyone? I know I am.

Back on topic.

I love that guy. Almost as much as I love the dancing security guard.

"ICE COLD BEEEEEEE-ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Gotta love it. I hope he's there again this year.